James Woods is Awesome

eh?

49474864_2260673167311411_2065828459912888320_n.jpg

View attachment 238890

This is Feinstein's house...looks nothing like your meme....did you bother to verify your meme or did you just do the sheep thing and blindly trust it?
920x920.jpg

How did Feinstein become a multi-millionaire working for the public?

Well, except for the fact there is no wall...other than that it was a great question.

The house is built into a hill and the lower level is the garages.

https%3A%2F%2Fb-i.forbesimg.com%2Fthumbnails%2Fblog_946%2Fpt_946_11748_o.jpg%3Ft%3D1379098723
Er....um.....what is that on the side of the house?

Oh, that's right, that is a wall.

Thanks for playing.

James who? Oh, he's that slug who's the butt of jokes on The Family Guy.

Here is Maxine Waters house...I do not see the fence...do you?

Maxine-Waters-house-Hancock-Park-1024x521.jpg
So you think someone is going to attack Maxine Waters? BLM or Antifa? She supposedly lives in a district outside her district she represents. And the white people living around her are not going to do a damn thing to her.

I am sorry you are not very smart, so I will type this really slowly for you. In the graphic of the post I was responding to it shows a wall with a bunch of trees in front of it and then identifies the house as belong to Maxine Waters. I was pointing out that the graphic was wrong as there is no wall around her house.

Hope that helps but I will not hold my breath.

I am a big fan of his movies.
He's always the seedy, weasel character that gets severely beaten up and/or killed by the end of the movie.

Because he has the type of face that you just want to punch.
And he needs to stop stalking Peter Griffin.

You do know that cartoons aren't real, right? That would be like me thinking Haji from Johnny Quest could actual charm a snake, and that the jokes about him being "Indian" were real.

Last edited:
Well, except for the fact there is no wall...other than that it was a great question.

The house is built into a hill and the lower level is the garages.

https%3A%2F%2Fb-i.forbesimg.com%2Fthumbnails%2Fblog_946%2Fpt_946_11748_o.jpg%3Ft%3D1379098723

The lawn is on a roof? :uhh:

Seems pretty clear the lawn is over the garages, so that does seem to be the case.

They do some crazy stuff out there in Cali!

Though I have seen it other places as well.

Garden Roof® Assembly - American Hydrotech, Inc.

Forum List

Back