Jan. 6 GOP Prebuttal

"The select committee is scheduled to air the hearing at 8 p.m. Eastern time on Thursday. ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and CNN plan to air the hearing live. Fox News will not air the hearing."

IMO I bet FOX News will air what is said by the GOP before the hearings.
And I bet they offer all the post comments. That's like a sandwich with no meat.

"Republicans are gearing up to offer multiple "prebuttals" on the eve of primetime public hearings by the House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the U.S. Capitol."

"CNN reported Tuesday that Republicans plan to tell their side of the story before the hearings, which are built upon over 1,000 interviews, thousands of hours of video evidence, and 100,000 pages of documents."

Fox is airing the hearings on Fox Business, why do you feel the need to lie about it?

"The select committee is scheduled to air the hearing at 8 p.m. Eastern time on Thursday. ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and CNN plan to air the hearing live. Fox News will not air the hearing."

IMO I bet FOX News will air what is said by the GOP before the hearings.
And I bet they offer all the post comments. That's like a sandwich with no meat.

"Republicans are gearing up to offer multiple "prebuttals" on the eve of primetime public hearings by the House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the U.S. Capitol."

"CNN reported Tuesday that Republicans plan to tell their side of the story before the hearings, which are built upon over 1,000 interviews, thousands of hours of video evidence, and 100,000 pages of documents."

Weird. I thought they weren’t taking this seriously. Why would they waste the effort on something so trivial?

You have nothing just as I suspected.

Not a D or R but unlike YOU I expect a prosecutable case to be pursued which has yet to happen after 2 years of looking.
Maybe the R's should get Bill Barr to give a prebuttal. All the meat will be redacted.

Maybe the R's should get Bill Barr to give a prebuttal. All the meat will be redacted.

I already know that Barr contradicted Trumps claims about election being stolen which is well known.

I have for two years now in the forum stated that Trump should have stopped pushing the stolen election narrative after SCOTUS dropped that multi states lawsuit on December 12, 2019 after that he should have stopped since he lost a lot of lawsuits some are by proxy it was time to let it go but his ego took a hit thus never stops whining ever since.

Meanwhile why hasn't the DOJ indicted Trump after TWO years of looking for evidence?

Last edited:
Weird. I thought they weren’t taking this seriously. Why would they waste the effort on something so trivial?

Fox Business is airing the events, you are just lying your ass off again. What a dishonest asshole you are.

You and him are in delusion since I have no interest in Trump not going to vote for that loudmouthed jack ass in 2024.

I am a Free Thinking Independent.
It is the Democratic Party’s knee jerk reaction as the try to win elections.

You and him are in delusion since I have no interest in Trump not going to vote for that loudmouthed jack ass in 2024.

I am a Free Thinking Independent.
No one cares about Trump. He's irrelevant. He will run in 2024 and will serve to split the Republican party.

That's all I want to see.
Democrats...win. :)

These bullshit investigations are why the Democrat party has no credibility. The Democrat platform is like reading the headlines of the Enquirer.
After the clusterfuck in the Oval office, that's all they have.

"I am a Free Thinking Independent"

So am I but I don't think like you.

I am glad!

Meanwhile why are you ignoring that the DOJ have not indicted and Prosecuting Trump after TWO years of investigations?

You keep ducking this over and over.

May it is YOU who is getting worried over their inaction?

Not a D and you are squirming.

You are too stupid to realize that the committee has ZERO prosecution powers they can't indict anyone either you idiot!

If the evidence is damning how come they give us a dog and pony show instead when they could have the DOJ start up indictments and prosecute but that requires having a viable case to prosecute.

That is why you keep ignoring it because you are stupid as hell.

I am glad!

Meanwhile why are you ignoring that the DOJ have not indicted and Prosecuting Trump after TWO years of investigations?

You keep ducking this over and over.

May it is YOU who is getting worried over their inaction?
I dodge nothing and I don't care to take barking orders from you.
If you didn't realize the OP is about a "prebuttal" that's your problem.

Forum List

Back