Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

Agreed. Parroting right wing tropes is pretty freaking ignorant.

Imagine trying to convince people that what they saw on TV on Jan 6 is a conspiracy.

Coupled with the claim that Russian coordination investigation was by Democrats.

Profound disregard for reality.
Agreed that you have your head up your ass? Finally a Marxist that has told the truth. There could be hope for you yet.

Washington (CNN) - The House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol has decided to make criminal referrals to the Department of Justice, the panel's chairman, Rep. Bennie Thompson, told reporters Tuesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/06/politics/january-6-committee-criminal-referrals/index.html

Break out the rye and mustard, Baby....It's Grand Salami Time...

It ain't shit, just more dogs and more ponies. It will be much more entertaining when the Republicans have their 1/6 committee because we will find out what actually happened instead of this "let's stop Trump" clown show.

We're going to learn something about Ray Epps, who he was, and if he was hired by the FBI. We're going to put Wray to testify under oath with Republican questions. Special guest will be Nancy Piglosi, again, under oath. For half-time, we're going to finally see the thousands of hours of the event that the Communists have been keeping from the public. And oh yes, the Capitol police Chief will be making his appearance as well to say Hi!

And the grand finale will be some of those FBI agents turned whistleblowers who had any knowledge of what the agency knew and did, or did not do.

So keep some of that rye and mustard for future events.

It ain't shit, just more dogs and more ponies. It will be much more entertaining when the Republicans have their 1/6 committee because we will find out what actually happened instead of this "let's stop Trump" clown show.

We're going to learn something about Ray Epps, who he was, and if he was hired by the FBI. We're going to put Wray to testify under oath with Republican questions. Special guest will be Nancy Piglosi, again, under oath. For half-time, we're going to finally see the thousands of hours of the event that the Communists have been keeping from the public. And oh yes, the Capitol police Chief will be making his appearance as well to say Hi!

And the grand finale will be some of those FBI agents turned whistleblowers who had any knowledge of what the agency knew and did, or did not do.

So keep some of that rye and mustard for future events.
Ray,

Given the slackness of your jaw, and awe inspiring credulity, why should anyone give a flying fig what you think?

So, Danny Cevallos was on dean obiedallah earlier and he was not too enthused about this. He seemed to think that the J6 committee painted themselves into a corner and they HAD to make the referral or risk looking like they were ineffective. He also said that this was kind of unfair to the doj, because the j6 committe can dump this in the lap of the doj and then wash their hands of it.

He also said there isn't really an upside for the doj here. If they don't investigate, then all of this was a waste of time and money, but if they do investigate, trump can claim its all political. he suggested that the referral may not even name Trump, but perhaps some of trumps underlings.

Granted, this guy said he didn't think thr J6 committee would even make the referral.

2 things:

How does BIDENS doj conduct this investigation without appearing like they are investigating bidens political rival?

Is the J6 committee allowed to hand over all of their investigation to the DOJ? if the DOJ uses the J6 investigation as part of their own criminal investigation, is it not the same as thr J6 committee conducting a criminal investigation against their party's political rival?

How don't hey proceed here without the appearance of trying to disqualify their competition?

Granted, this guy said he didn't think thr J6 committee would even make the referral.

That's why the article didn't mention anybody and used the word "may" a few times. May means may or may not, and CNN in it's sinking ratings don't want to get caught with their pants down. They just want to give the commies something to get excited about and stay with their news station.

How about from the FBI themselves?

14 months ago? Did you stop paying attention?!

I watched the event and you’re claiming that isn’t good enough.

Yes...

To clarify, I am claiming that watching a video(s) of the capital violence does not mean you can discern if an attack had organized elements.

The charges and evidence provided by the Jan 6 committee supports and is supported by camera evidence, first hand accounts and sworn testimony.

Evidently whatever they have will be submitted to the DoJ, which of course you will claim is corrupt yada yada yada. We have all seen this routine before. Rant on.

Did they know there was a bus going?
Maybe.
Did the attend a meeting beforehand?
I doubt it.
Not sure what this means...but in my defense I have had a couple beers.

So what's the difference? Are you saying a bunch of overpaid politicians know more than our premier national intelligence agency?

Ray,

This is why you spent a career handling baggage.
The evidence of a planned insurrection was clear from the start...

I called it within a month of the event.

The minute we learned about Grifty's tweeted invitation to riot.

Ray,

This is why you spent a career handling baggage.
The evidence of a planned insurrection was clear from the start...

I called it within a month of the event.

The minute we learned about Grifty's tweeted invitation to riot.

He didn't send out any invitation to riot. I know you people wish your Bible (1984) would come true, but there is no such thing as Thought Police.

Forum List

Back