Jan 6th Committee Lied About The Death Of Officer Sicknick

From a person who cheer's for the crowd that is currently involved in some very crazy stuff in this nation, and so it sucks for the left that what they are engaged in, uhhhhhhh is public information also. Sure doesn't make the left look like they are these compassionate, climate/environmentalist/democracy protector's and/or keeper's of the poor and downtrodden in which they are trying to gas light the public on either.
Awwww, more victimhood by a little white grievance boi.

You want some MacDonald's?

You are an idiot. “No such thing as an anchor baby”. Just to embarrass you again...

Now stupid, go on his property and try something if you’re so sure you cowardly shitstain.

You’re sooooo insensitive! They’re called vessel retention infants now.

I meant David Horowitz. I apologize for my egregious error, but my computer servers eliminated my routers by accident last week. My phone is a disaster for checking errors and I succumbed when it took me to a Sudoku link instead of Mr. Horowitz's celebrated book list . He's a hero to all that is right and good for the American people. /blush

I meant David Horowitz. I apologize for my egregious error, but my computer servers eliminated my routers by accident last week. My phone is a disaster for checking errors and I succumbed when it took me to a Sudoku link instead of Mr. Horowitz's celebrated book list . He's a hero to all that is right and good for the American people. /blush
Sure, dave horowitz.

A political opportunist.

Forum List

Back