Jan 6th Committee Lied About The Death Of Officer Sicknick

Awwww, more victimhood by a little white grievance boi.

You want some MacDonald's?
You sound like a little adolescent juvenile nerd boi talking, so it probably best that you buy that happy meal for yourself. Oh and stay out of grown people's conversations unless someone calls upon your ignant nerdified name.

Why, you know the way you are, so don't act ignorant.
Get fucked. Suddenly, you clam up. Could it be because you're full of shit, and don't really know what you're talking about? The way I am is the way I am. Your interpretation is none of my concern.

You sound like a little adolescent juvenile nerd boi talking, so it probably best that you buy that happy meal for yourself. Oh and stay out of grown people's conversations unless someone calls upon your ignant nerdified name.
Awwww, grandpa is triggered.

Get fucked. Suddenly, you clam up. Could it be because you're full of shit, and don't really know what you're talking about? The way I am is the way I am. Your interpretation is none of my concern.
And there goes the adolescent cursing when your wittle feweengs get hurted. Like I said, you know that you are a leftist, and you fight like hell here to prove it daily. Yep the way you are is the way you are, so the issue is solved. Good.

And there goes the adolescent cursing when your wittle feweengs get hurted. Like I said, you know that you are a leftist, and you fight like hell here to prove it daily. Yep the way you are is the way you are, so the issue is solved. Good.
Man, I love being woke over old and stupid by choice.

1 horn animals do exist, might want to go back to school and read up on biology. Dumbass.

R.0895dd757cea990192e060f66aaa737f
Cute narwhale. :)

Ashli is still freezing in Hell. After all, traitors end up in the icy ninth circle.

You and the other Trump cult traitors will eventually join her there.

Think about it, Trump cult pervs. Is the sick sexual thrill that you get from being violent fascist and racist douches really worth eternal damnation? American democracy is one of God's greatest creations, and you turds are trying to destroy it. God will not be pleased with you. Repent while you still can.

I mean, look at this thread. An officer pretended to give a rioter what he wanted to stave off violence, and you lying fukstiks claimed it meant police were cooperating. Satan is the Lord of Lies, and you're all down on your knees pleasuring him. There will be Hell to pay for that.
Oh, my. Motormouth is straining at a gnat to present protractions about conservatives with invectives against Patriotic Christian conservatives, but is swallowing a Camel because he is now a committed gotcha artist pretending to be a profit while Bossman Biden is planning the ruin of stocks in companies in states that didn't vote majorities for himself.

When evil leaders rule, people are worried. When good men lead, the people rejoice. It says so in the Proverbs.

So, you can just declare whoever the hell you want to be a terrorist, kill them, and you’re Scott free?
You dumb fucking asshole, does Uvalde ring a bell?

Cops standing around doing nothing while a terrorist shoots children?

PREVENTING armed parents from saving their children?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DUMB FUCKING ASSHOLES ?

Yeah. Yes. Whoever shot the shooter should walk. Scot free. Yes sir. 100%

What terrorist organization did that crazed lone shooter work for? What political agenda was that mass killing intended to promote?
Forced chaos is never organized.
It is only encouraged and helped along.

Oh, my. Motormouth is straining at a gnat to present protractions about conservatives with invectives against Patriotic Christian conservatives, but is swallowing a Camel because he is now a committed gotcha artist pretending to be a profit while Bossman Biden is planning the ruin of stocks in companies in states that didn't vote majorities for himself.
Dang. You're not even close to being sane. Has no one told you this before? I'm sure they have. Why didn't you listen?

Remember, your fellow cultists are not your friends. They just want to use you, so they won't tell you the truth.

Forum List

Back