Jan 6th Committee Lied About The Death Of Officer Sicknick

I guess after the video of BS walking around perfectly fine after being attacked it could be known as "dead men walking."

And does this "evidence" erase the fact that MAGAt retards stormed the nation's capitol in a deadly failed coup trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power for the first time in our nation's history?

And that this all happened because they were directed there by Donald Trump because Donald Trump couldn't bear loosing the election and wanted to use these insurgent traitors to hold onto power at all costs?

Nope.
Tucker can present all the doctored video he wants....it doesn't change a single FACT.
Deadly? The only one who died that day was an unarmed woman who was shot by a black thug, with a gun. Democrats sure do have a "War on Wowen"...

Deadly? The only one who died that day was an unarmed woman who was shot by a black thug, with a gun. Democrats sure do have a "War on Wowen"...
She was in a riot of insurrection and her sacrifice at the alter of fascism is noted.

She was in a riot of insurrection and her sacrifice at the alter of fascism is noted.
I just cant wait till ANTIFA/BLM shows their ugly faces down here in Florida. They are considered Terrorist down here, and we can legally shoot anyone one of them when they get uppity. Then you also can come down here and burn shit, thus we can shoot you also.

I just cant wait till ANTIFA/BLM shows their ugly faces down here in Florida. They are considered Terrorist down here, and we can legally shoot anyone one of them when they get uppity. Then you also can come down here and burn shit, thus we can shoot you also.

Relax, big mouth. YOU are not going to shoot anyone. If anyone breaks the law, have law enforcement arrest and charge them. That is reality, not your wannabe tough guy fantasy bullshit.

You heard him, yeah, he is okay with it. That is how EVIL the Marxists have become.
Ashli is still freezing in Hell. After all, traitors end up in the icy ninth circle.

You and the other Trump cult traitors will eventually join her there.

Think about it, Trump cult pervs. Is the sick sexual thrill that you get from being violent fascist and racist douches really worth eternal damnation? American democracy is one of God's greatest creations, and you turds are trying to destroy it. God will not be pleased with you. Repent while you still can.

I mean, look at this thread. An officer pretended to give a rioter what he wanted to stave off violence, and you lying fukstiks claimed it meant police were cooperating. Satan is the Lord of Lies, and you're all down on your knees pleasuring him. There will be Hell to pay for that.

Now your just being a racist asshole.
I am being a racist? Bwaaahhaaaaa.....Since when is it okay for people to firebomb minority businesses, throw bricks at police(both black and white) and murder black people who dont agree with their policies? You are the racist, for support the same people who gave us the KKK, now BLM/ANTIFA. Nothing has changed with the Democrat Party, except shooting unarmed white women. That is something new in their "War on Women".

Relax, big mouth. YOU are not going to shoot anyone. If anyone breaks the law, have law enforcement arrest and charge them. That is reality, not your wannabe tough guy fantasy bullshit.
In a New York, minute El Chapo kid indoctrinator who loves Anchor Babies. I would have no problem shooting a terrorist like Antifa/BLM, since that was what i was trained to do back in the military. Not the pussy Joe Biteme military who has men with boobs and such, where real men were trained to shoot enemies when they saw one. Are you condoning the actions of BLM/ANFIA Chapo kid inoctrinator Unk?

Ashli is still freezing in Hell. After all, traitors end up in the icy ninth circle.

You and the other Trump cult traitors will eventually join her there.

Think about it, Trump cult pervs. Is the sick sexual thrill that you get from being violent fascist and racist douches really worth eternal damnation? American democracy is one of God's greatest creations, and you turds are trying to destroy it. God will not be pleased with you. Repent while you still can.

I mean, look at this thread. An officer pretended to give a rioter what he wanted to stave off violence, and you lying fukstiks claimed it meant police were cooperating. Satan is the Lord of Lies, and you're all down on your knees pleasuring him. There will be Hell to pay for that.
I guess when you saw the suitcases being pulled out from under the tables by Marxists election talliers after 2am, you thought there were just packing for a long trip? Yes, that is how fucking stupid you Marxists are.

Forum List

Back