January 6th committee ignorance

Just as I said...Pelosi doesn't have the right to tell the Republican's who they can, or can't have on that committee....She wanted a one sided, kangaroo panel from the start...Banks and Jordan were going to be the adversarial component to this and Pelosi couldn't have that so she broke with long standing precedent to compile the shit fest we see today....
Of course she can reject members if they were involved and may be called as witnesses

Why wouldRepublicans propose such obviously flawed candidates

lol @ Lesh, you do know the FBI has been complicit in well over a generation of protests in this country right?

All those anti-war protests , some led by veterans themselves, only took one brick through a windshield to call in the riot squad

Oh and, they've just been busted payin' off social media to cover it all up

~S~

lol @ Lesh, you do know the FBI has been complicit in well over a generation of protests in this country right?

All those anti-war protests , some led by veterans themselves, only took one brick through a windshield to call in the riot squad

Oh and, they've just been busted payin' off social media to cover it all up

~S~
You're talking about fifty years ago.

Those people are long dead

He said "peaceful" one time, about ten minutes in. Then he spent the next fifty minutes ripping the crowd into a frenzy, he said "fight" a couple of dozen times. Obviously, you haven't spent two minutes even beginning to examine any of the January 6 committee findings or the testimony presented to them. Even members of his own cabinet used the word "insurrection" once they realized the state the crowd was in and if Trump would have got his wishes and went with that crowd.

When I was a kid visiting my grandmother my cousins and I went across the field to our other cousin's house. He wasn't there, but he had a vicious dog that effectively "treed" us on the swing set. We sat up there for hours. Finally, my uncle showed up and took the dog in. But the whole time, my crazy ass aunt was there, in the house, peeping out the window from time to time. That was Trump on January 6, just as damn crazy as she was. Sent the dogs on Congress and then retired to the White House where he did nothing to stop the crowd and secretly hoped that they hung a few politicians, even his VP.
Post his EXACT words.

Aren't you tired of losing yet snowflake?

The last Civil War didn't go too well for the traitorous rebel insurgents.

Don't you remembwr that from school?
What makes you think a war from 200 years ago has anything to do with 2022?

“Blaming the entire scenario on ONE MAN is the height of ignorance”

Translation: “I want to avoid addressing the wrong that Trump did leading up to and on Jan 6.”

What makes you think a war from 200 years ago has anything to do with 2022?
The same thing would happen today.
The feds putting the rebels down.
Only today it wouldn't be the 4 year ordeal that it was in the 1860's.

It would be a matter of weeks.

The same thing would happen today.
The feds putting the rebels down.
Only today it wouldn't be the 4 year ordeal that it was in the 1860's.

It would be a matter of weeks.
Let me guess... you never served in the military. Of course you didnt. If you had, you would know that the majority of our soldiers are from the south and that most of our military bases are in red states. You are a fucking idiot if you thinks dems win a civil war.

Let me guess... you never served in the military. Of course you didnt. If you had, you would know that the majority of our soldiers are from the south and that most of our military bases are in red states. You are a fucking idiot if you thinks dems win a civil war.
The federal government wins.

Period.

Soldiers don't pledge to defend the redneck south.
Or redneck red states.

The federal government wins.

Period.

Soldiers don't pledge to defend the redneck south.
Or redneck red states.
The bulk of soldiers hail from California and Virginia

And they take an oath to “protect and defend” the Constitution. Most take that oath seriously

So fuck your self you traitorous scumbags

He said "peaceful" one time, about ten minutes in. Then he spent the next fifty minutes ripping the crowd into a frenzy, he said "fight" a couple of dozen times. Obviously, you haven't spent two minutes even beginning to examine any of the January 6 committee findings or the testimony presented to them. Even members of his own cabinet used the word "insurrection" once they realized the state the crowd was in and if Trump would have got his wishes and went with that crowd.

When I was a kid visiting my grandmother my cousins and I went across the field to our other cousin's house. He wasn't there, but he had a vicious dog that effectively "treed" us on the swing set. We sat up there for hours. Finally, my uncle showed up and took the dog in. But the whole time, my crazy ass aunt was there, in the house, peeping out the window from time to time. That was Trump on January 6, just as damn crazy as she was. Sent the dogs on Congress and then retired to the White House where he did nothing to stop the crowd and secretly hoped that they hung a few politicians, even his VP.
Dins do that every time they speak, moron.

I think it is fair to say that if not for Trump there would not have been a Jan 6th gathering. There would still be some people very angry at Biden's election but they would not have been at the Capitol.
If not for Lincoln there would have been no Civil war, so he must have been a jerk, right?

Republicans were invited to participate in a bipartisan commission of Senators and Congressmen with equal leadership….they blocked it

They were invited to participate in the Jan 6 Commission and offered two members who were involved and had a conflict of interest. When Pelosi rejected those two, McCarthy had a tantrum and blocked any Republican participation

They have no right to complain about the resulting investigation
"Bipartisan?" you have to be joking with this horseshit. They were invited to participate in a watch hunt. Every Dim on the committee has a conflict of interest.

Forum List

Back