January 6th committee ignorance

You are probably so naive that you believe the adversarial justice system in the United States is prevalent around the world. Got news for you, it is not. And there is no study that has shown that the adversarial system is more effective, and correct, than the standard inquisitorial system used in most of the world. In fact, our system is unquestionably broken.

But perhaps what you don't understand is that this was not a "trial", it was an investigation, and was conducted as such. It has no "teeth", while the committee can refer to the justice department those referrals have no legal standing. The purpose was to ascertain just exactly what happened so that we can put in place policies that can prevent it from happening again.

Like I intimated earlier

Only Cult Members and total fucking retards would believe that.

The Jan 6th commission - It's mission was to BAN Trump from running in 2024, period. Nothing but a WITCH HUNT just like the 2 ridiculous impeachment attempts.
The Jan 6th commission did a good job revealing Trump actions during the post-election debacle that he did not want the public to know. Facts which the right wants to ignore.

Hence, they come up with excuses like you have just done.

The Jan 6th commission - It's mission was to BAN Trump from running in 2024, period. Nothing but a WITCH HUNT just like the 2 ridiculous impeachment attempts.

Of Course
It was an infomercial that was trying to sell the idea that President Trump could never be President again.
Other than The Democrat Media Bubble Cult members and those bereft of any thinking ability no one was buying any of it.

Similarly, then-House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving—who served on the Capitol Police Board by virtue of his position—succumbed to political pressures from the Office of Speaker Pelosi and House Democrat leadership leading up to January 6, 2021. He coordinated closely with the Speaker and her staff and left Republicans out of important discussions related to security. As a critical member of the Capitol Police Board, the House Sergeant at Arms had an obligation to all Members, staff, and USCP officers to keep them safe by consulting stakeholders without partisan preference.

good one Winston

~S~

Why, it was always going to be a clown show...Democrats ensured that...
You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.

Do you know anything about the proposed independent commission that Republicans blocked? I doubt it.

the FBI

~S~
The FBI didn’t raid the Capitol. They may not have reacted to the hints that MAGArats were leaving all over the interwebs etc. but they are not to blame for the actions of those MAGArats

You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.

Do you know anything about the proposed independent commission that Republicans blocked? I doubt it.
Not agreeing with you doesn't mean I don't know what I am talking about....That's just deflection from you having to face the lies you promote.

nope, nobody said that Lesh

do you know their history?

if so, you'd be just as convinced as many they set Trump up

~S~
HOW exactly did they set Trump up regarding Jan 6?

Republicans declined to participate

They have no right to complain about those who did
Utter horse shit. Dems conteiolled who got to come and who could be called.

Dont piss down my back and tell me its raining.

Last edited:
Can you seriously be that damn gullible? I mean just exactly what did he mean by "fight like hell", did he want them to hit the pavement, register new voters, go door to door and campaign for the next election? And he concluded by saying "We" are going to walk down Pennsylvania avenue. He fired the crowd up and told them where to go
Im obviously not the one being gullible here idiot.

no one ever told anyone to riot or attack the capitol. no one has been charged or convicted of "insurrection" and yet you believe the political hackary thats going on even AFTER THEY LIED TO YOU about Russia collusion.

so eat a dick moron. you gullible fucking idiot.

Absolutely my point....

I think most rational people would have accepted the facts if that was the goal of the committee, however, they shot their credibility from the start when they only put people on the committee that were of singular purpose...
Do you mean when they refused to seat proTrump, lunatic, election denying co-conspirator, obstructionists on the committee?

Im obviously not the one being gullible here idiot.

no one ever told anyone to riot or attack the capitol. no one has been charged or convicted of "insurrection" and yet you believe the political hackary thats going on even AFTER THEY LIED TO YOU about Russia collusion.

so eat a dick moron. you gullible fucking idiot.
Hey idiot...a shitload of Proud Boys and Oathkeepers were convicted of conspiracy

Forum List

Back