Jason Whitlock says the quiet part out loud

Everything has to be about the 2000 year old book written by one specific demographic about an individual from that demographic, which that demographic DOES NOT BELIEVE.....

Good lord, how can anyone be dumb enough to believe It?
John of Patmos in a sweaty delirium, writing into the night, whilst nearby his sister was getting ready to jump off a cliff. Oh Johnny. Now there was a worker!

So here you have two ACTUAL anti-Semites...and you expend most of your energy attacking me...

Interesting
Nope. You’re wrong about that as well. But the two other Antisemites don’t falsely call me a racist like your lying ass did. You need to listen more to Whitlock and less to Lemon.

There’s a world war going on. And you still don’t know what side to choose
Uh.. because in between all the hyperbolic rhetoric, there is a middle ground that isn't heard.

In this country you can't be fiscally conservative but also socially liberal. Where do you land on the political spectrum?
I don't want big government, over taxation, and I believe in personal freedoms and rights. Each person should strive to work to better themselves and be a contributing member of society. I'm a crony free capitalist.
I also don't give two rats asses if two men want to marry or two women want to be married. I don't care if a guy wants to cut his balls and dick off and be a women. So be it. It doesn't harm me either way.

I think our country could do better with health care and education. I don't want them completely government ran but I think we could work towards a much better solution.

But if you want to live on one side or the other, that's fine. In my opinion, it isn't helping this country as I see it.

Nope. You’re wrong about that as well. But the two other Antisemites don’t falsely call me a racist like your lying ass did. You need to listen more to Whitlock and less to Lemon.
Falsely call you a racist?

No false about it. You made racist posts and I called you on it.

If you want to now claim you were just "saying shit" in the heat of a debate...fine...apologize and move on...but you made those posts

Okay, you can go ahead and think I’m a Q follower. I really don’t give a shit.

I guess every Christian is a Q follower if they believe there is a Satan.

Enjoy serving in Hell
There is NOTHING Christian about QAnon. And your nic gives you away

Falsely call you a racist?

No false about it. You made racist posts and I called you on it.

If you want to now claim you were just "saying shit" in the heat of a debate...fine...apologize and move on...but you made those posts
Never ever have I made a racist post. Show it or STFU. Have you even heard of Whitlock?

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"OK," she said, "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first.

A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass, yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death, when you don't know shit?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

Uh.. because in between all the hyperbolic rhetoric, there is a middle ground that isn't heard.

In this country you can't be fiscally conservative but also socially liberal. Where do you land on the political spectrum?
I don't want big government, over taxation, and I believe in personal freedoms and rights. Each person should strive to work to better themselves and be a contributing member of society. I'm a crony free capitalist.
I also don't give two rats asses if two men want to marry or two women want to be married. I don't care if a guy wants to cut his balls and dick off and be a women. So be it. It doesn't harm me either way.

I think our country could do better with health care and education. I don't want them completely government ran but I think we could work towards a much better solution.

But if you want to live on one side or the other, that's fine. In my opinion, it isn't helping this country as I see it.
You’re either for government or not at this point. There is no middle ground in a Marxist society. They are treasonous and purposely destroying the country to implement a one world government. There is no middle ground to that

But, for example, do you think men can get pregnant?

Another Strawman from Conservatives. Claim Liberals believe something and then call it “Satanic”

Q was founded maybe 4-5 years ago? I don’t know, never followed Q and don’t know how. Supposedly it’s on 4chan or 8chan. I don’t go to those places.

The idea of Pedophilia and satanists in Governments have been around for decades
The GOP even elected a pedophile as Speaker of the House. And, of course, they elected the "grab 'em by the p*ssy" con-man who worships money.

In fact this whole "blood libel" thing (which is what the adrenochrome nonsense is about) is a centuries old anti-Semitic trope
And now we see the new rightwing driven "blood libel" against immigrants.

You have yet to prove that Satan exist in any form but in literature.
The Devil’s greatest trick was convincing the world he doesn’t exist.

You’re a lost soul. I don’t expect you to ever see the truth.

In fact, it’s more likely your fully aware of Satan and embrace she/him

Forum List

Back