Jeb Bush - Money Well Spent

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Has $60,000,000 ever been so badly wasted?

NA-CI565_SUPERP_9U_20160115154207.jpg

Super PACs Are Spending, So Far to Little Effect

So much money. So much. Dayum. Just look at the numbers. And for what? To run around campaigning, stand on a stage in front of cameras, wanting to be head honcho. When has We The People begun this stomping on from government? When our voices are not heard? When our wants and needs come to naught? When did all this begin?
DAYUM that is a lot of money.

Num,

Roughly when did this become an issue to you?

I would say mostly back at bogus trip to Copenhagen in private jets by Congress to phony GW summit.
During the PEAK of recession. Take over entire floors of 5 star hotels. since then I have gone nuts!

And one time I heard Hillary had a 747 hauling water follow to China......maybe internet rumor during Bills time in office.

ICE I have worked so hard for all my money. I feel I am intertwined in some big game they are running. They crashed me once in 2008, since then I live on the edge.

I don't think I am "over the top" at all. THEY ARE. I am right, they are wrong. Disrespect me Taxpayer.

Not my money. Fools with big money can do as they please.

A real waste is $10mil/day BHO vacations, Golf and fundraiser. Enough disrespect of Taxpayer!

Num,

lemme guess, since he got the email claiming that obamas india trip cost 200 million per day.

You are a man of considerable perspicacity, Sir....

Not my money. Fools with big money can do as they please.

A real waste is $10mil/day BHO vacations, Golf and fundraiser. Enough disrespect of Taxpayer!

Num,

th

Did you know that Ronald Reagan once flew his.......uh.....hoss to England for a photo op with the Queen.......no word on whether that included the flies...

Forum List

Back