🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jeb Bush Says We Should Phase Out Medicare

Trying to beat back Democrat policies. SHow me places where blacks are the poorest, worst educated, most subjected to crime, living i substandard housing and I'll show you places run by Democrats for generations.

Montgomery, Al; Shreveport, LA; Mayersville, MS.....these cities are run by democrats???
Well folks,the RabbiT teaches us something every day.

Trying to beat back Democrat policies. SHow me places where blacks are the poorest, worst educated, most subjected to crime, living i substandard housing and I'll show you places run by Democrats for generations.

Montgomery, Al; Shreveport, LA; Mayersville, MS.....these cities are run by democrats???
Well folks,the RabbiT teaches us something every day.
Actually they are!

No argument. But if so why do liberals keep flogging what he says?

Simple answer.......Because Jeb (and several others) are dumb enough to openly state (in this case the privatization of Medicare)what the rest of the right wing party would love to do to satisfy their donor base.

But, RabbiT...let me ask YOU a question. If you have "no argument" that Jeb should be phased out, what the hell are you doing on this thread??? (except, of course, to satisfy your masochistic urges.)

It is interesting.

Jeb Bush puts this out now.....on one hand he gets more cons to look at him. On the other...he pisses off the far left.

Independents might actually consider reasonable proposals.

Can Jeb get the left...no.

Could he potentially get more cons....yes.

Could he potentially get independents......yes.

Optics and thought out damage control are the name of the game here.

It is interesting.

Jeb Bush puts this out now.....on one hand he gets more cons to look at him. On the other...he pisses off the far left.

This kind of idea pushes moderates away. The only people who think this is a good idea are idiots.

You'd have a point were Jeb the first republican to have ever suggested the privatization of Medicare.......However, each and every other nitwit of the GOP who has hinted at privatization has been sent to the dustbin.....notice that Paul Ryan isn't even hinting at running?

Your mistake is to think that most senior "cons" would approve of basically gambling with their Medicare by privatizing it, and that the left is "pissed off"....far from it......basically, we heard the open lines of Jeb Bush concession speech.

Dishonest journalism. He said phase out Medicare as we know it and go to the voucher program. Basically it gives seniors vouchers to get private insurance.

The hysteria over Paul's plan has always been that the voucher won't cover it all and seniors will pay massive premiums and bills. Is Bush's plan like that, not sure?

Could it be better? I can't imagine the premiums when the insured is assured to be frequently at the hospital, have expensive drugs and of course will die!

Nevertheless attacking Medicare is a poison pill.

No argument. But if so why do liberals keep flogging what he says?

Simple answer.......Because Jeb (and several others) are dumb enough to openly state (in this case the privatization of Medicare)what the rest of the right wing party would love to do to satisfy their donor base.

But, RabbiT...let me ask YOU a question. If you have "no argument" that Jeb should be phased out, what the hell are you doing on this thread??? (except, of course, to satisfy your masochistic urges.)
I love watching you left nutjobs masturbate over Jeb Bush and others the conservatives in the GOP want nothig to do with. It's like you cant tell the difference. Maybe because you cant.

Dishonest journalism. He said phase out Medicare as we know it and go to the voucher program. Basically it gives seniors vouchers to get private insurance.

The hysteria over Paul's plan has always been that the voucher won't cover it all and seniors will pay massive premiums and bills. Is Bush's plan like that, not sure?

Could it be better? I can't imagine the premiums when the insured is assured to be frequently at the hospital, have expensive drugs and of course will die!

It would replace a corrupt failing system with something that would actually work. No wonder Democrats hate it and demonize it every chance they get.
Here, take your euthanasia pill, Granny. No chemo for you.

Hush Hush Hush
Let Jeb Bush throw
granny under the
Bus bus bus

The tax cuts we save
will be such a
Rush, Rush Rush
Our finances are saved
but the libs still
fuss,fuss,fuss

Why don't they..
Hush hush hush
(repeat about)

We have redundant medical systems and only a republican has the guts to consider that they should be merged or otherwise phased out. Why is that shocking to the left?

We have redundant medical systems and only a republican has the guts to consider that they should be merged or otherwise phased out. Why is that shocking to the left?

Please list those "redundant medical systems" and list who they serve.

It would replace a corrupt failing system with something that would actually work. No wonder Democrats hate it and demonize it every chance they get.
Here, take your euthanasia pill, Granny. No chemo for you.
I was stating a fact not an opinion. I am choosing btw Cruz and Paul so that should tell you where I stand.

On the other big entitlement program I desire the Chilean Model. But SSN is also a poison pill, so my dream of the Chilean Model will never be a reality. At least in the foreseeable future.

Well, my right wing friends, you CANNOT be for privatizing Medicare AND also be against the ACA, which, too a large extent, is an expansion of private insurance plans.....Think about it.

It is interesting.

This kind of idea pushes moderates away. The only people who think this is a good idea are idiots.

If you read up on politics and major policy shifts....what was a bad idea can become a good idea under certain circumstances.

What I don't get is how Bush plans to couch this. Seems he is ahead of himself.

You'd have a point were Jeb the first republican to have ever suggested the privatization of Medicare.......However, each and every other nitwit of the GOP who has hinted at privatization has been sent to the dustbin.....notice that Paul Ryan isn't even hinting at running?

Your mistake is to think that most senior "cons" would approve of basically gambling with their Medicare by privatizing it, and that the left is "pissed off"....far from it......basically, we heard the open lines of Jeb Bush concession speech.

I suspect that they will find out how well this plays out in the primaries.

I, frankly, think this is another case of really bad planning on the part of a Bush...but maybe he has another trick up his sleeve.

His brother had his brain up his pantleg.

If this does not play well....Bush will never get close to making a concession speech.

And maybe that is the reason he is trying it now. He needs a way to differentiate himself. I mean with half of Wyoming running for the Republican nomination....you have to have a way to stand out.

What I don't get is how Bush plans to couch this. Seems he is ahead of himself.

Its "bad advice" from Bush's handlers to be iconoclastic just because nitwits like Trump manage to draw large, cheering crowds.

Forum List

Back