Jeb Bush talks about George Bush, nuts go even nuttier.

• Banned
GWB's foreign policy was a success until BHO "reset" it.
GWB is not president and what he did as president really isn't relevant. I'm not suggesting suggesting we forget the past but I am suggesting that our current affairs are not the same as when he was president. It's time to grow up & move on.

I nominate Jeb Bush for the next "Four Dollar Bill", being Obama is going to be on the three dollar bill, i guess that leaves Bush for the four dollar bill.

GWB is not president and what he did as president really isn't relevant. I'm not suggesting suggesting we forget the past but I am suggesting that our current affairs are not the same as when he was president. It's time to grow up & move on.

I think it's VERY relevant.

The same people who got us into the disaster that is Iraq would be the same people advising Jeb if the country has a collective brain fart and puts him into the White House.

To call W an albatross for Jeb would be the understatement of the century.

Trillions of borrowed dollars wasted, thousands of young American lives lost, many thousands more young American limbs and minds lost, an emboldened Iran, a Middle East hornet's next kicked over, on and on.

This is all relevant and current, and to grill Jeb about it is perfectly appropriate and fair.

Forum List

Back