Jeb Bush's Foreign Policy Plan: More Military Spending Will 'Encourage Peace'

To those of you who would like another major U.S. ground war in the Middle East - I ask you the following questions: Who pays for it? Who suffers economically? Who fights it? You? Your children? Your grandchildren?
We do. just like we pay for Obamacare and every other piece of shit out of Washington
Who sufffers? Bureaucrats and welfare cheats
Who fights it? Anyone who volunteers for the armed forces.
Any other stupid questions?

To those of you who would like another major U.S. ground war in the Middle East - I ask you the following questions: Who pays for it? Who suffers economically? Who fights it? You? Your children? Your grandchildren?
We do. just like we pay for Obamacare and every other piece of shit out of Washington

Don't you ever have a coherent answer that makes sense?

WASHINGTON -- Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush will lay out a vision of American foreign policy on Wednesday aimed at pushing his nascent 2016 presidential campaign out of the shadow of his father and brother, two former presidents who waged overseas wars.

"I love my father and my brother … But I am my own man –- and my views are shaped by my own thinking and own experiences," Bush will say in a speech to the Chicago Council on Global Affairs, according to excerpts provided to reporters late Tuesday night.

In his first major foreign policy address, the likely 2016 Republican front-runner will make the case for increased military spending so America can "project power and enforce peaceful stability in far-off areas of the globe." He will also criticize President Barack Obama's foreign policy, calling it "inconsistent and indecisive."

"Having a military that is equal to any threat ... makes it less likely that we will need to put our men and women in uniform in harm’s way," Bush plans to tell attendees, adding that he believes "fundamentally, that weakness invites war… and strength encourages peace."

The idea that a bigger U.S. military would act as a bigger deterrent to potential foes is one that reached its apex during the Cold War, but has been repeatedly challenged in the 21st century by the rise of global terrorism and sectarian conflicts.

More: Jeb Bush's Foreign Policy Plan: More Military Spending Will 'Encourage Peace'

So, Jeb plans to ride the boogeyman to the White House. More Bush fearmongering and warmongering.

Goddam, the same exact failed policies of over a generation of establishment Republicans:

Increase military spending while cutting taxes, thus not paying for it, thus ballooning the deficit.

Intervention, entanglement, imperialism, foreign meddling. The perpetual war that will eventually destroy the US.
And the same tied rhetoric from Liberals.
Since 1964, Johnson's "Great Society" has cost us 22 trillion dollars or 3 times what we've spent on all wars since 1776.
Perpetual war is what you get when politicians are afraid to actually WIN a war.

Want perpetual war with zero chance of success? Fight a "War on Poverty" the way Liberals have been for the last 50 years. $22,000,000,000,000.00 and we have half again as many Americans living in poverty.

I also want my tax dollars to go to help my fellow Americans who are less fortunate than I am. I have no problem with that. I would rather take care of our poor people here in our country than send BILLIONS of dollars to foreign countries that hate us. Our fellow Americans deserve our help and compassion. If you don't take care of the poor, they will turn to crime because that is what desperate people do. Example . . . Nigeria, Liberia, and many other countries in Africa where they have no social service programs.
No one is stopping you from writing a check to your favorite charity. Go for it.

I already do, but I'm not rich and there are not enough generous people who care that willingly give away money to help those less fortunate. Most of them, especially the ones who claim to be religious on this forum, are very selfish people who don't care at all about the poor and will even try to dehumanize them. Yes, our tax dollars should go to help out our fellow Americans who need help or else we could end up with "terrorists" of our own creation. Smarten up.
Conservative people are far more generous than liberals.
Religious people are far more generous than non religious ones.
Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have given away tens of billions of dollars. And they are just two guys among many many rich people donating.
But nice of you to volunteer others' tax money for your priorities. Scumbag.

Unfortunately, it's going to be the United States who has to take action. They are waiting for us. They are waiting so they can use us and then lie the blame on us. That is what they do over there.

Their dictators and imams brainwash their people into thinking the US is evil. That takes the heat off of the piss poor leaders of those countries who execute, torture and murder their own citizens, steal aid from the United States to benefit themselves, etc.

Don't you ever have a coherent answer that makes sense?
What about that did you not understand? Get an adult to help.

I HATE conservative social policies. They really suck. They don't think about the BIG picture ever. All they care about is their money. Greedy fucks.

And dem policies keep people dependent and on generational welfare. Not to mention how dems exploit african americans, ethnicites, races, etc.

Goddam, the same exact failed policies of over a generation of establishment Republicans:

Increase military spending while cutting taxes, thus not paying for it, thus ballooning the deficit.

Intervention, entanglement, imperialism, foreign meddling. The perpetual war that will eventually destroy the US.
Since 1964, Johnson's "Great Society" has cost us 22 trillion dollars or 3 times what we've spent on all wars since 1776.
Perpetual war is what you get when politicians are afraid to actually WIN a war.

Want perpetual war with zero chance of success? Fight a "War on Poverty" the way Liberals have been for the last 50 years. $22,000,000,000,000.00 and we have half again as many Americans living in poverty.

I also want my tax dollars to go to help my fellow Americans who are less fortunate than I am. I have no problem with that. I would rather take care of our poor people here in our country than send BILLIONS of dollars to foreign countries that hate us. Our fellow Americans deserve our help and compassion. If you don't take care of the poor, they will turn to crime because that is what desperate people do. Example . . . Nigeria, Liberia, and many other countries in Africa where they have no social service programs.
No one is stopping you from writing a check to your favorite charity. Go for it.

I already do, but I'm not rich and there are not enough generous people who care that willingly give away money to help those less fortunate. Most of them, especially the ones who claim to be religious on this forum, are very selfish people who don't care at all about the poor and will even try to dehumanize them. Yes, our tax dollars should go to help out our fellow Americans who need help or else we could end up with "terrorists" of our own creation. Smarten up.
Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have given away tens of billions of dollars. And they are just two guys among many many rich people donating.

Not from what I've seen and witnessed. Why don't you just admit that you don't care about poor people and only about yourself.

Republicans watered down the 1996 omnibus anti-terrorism bill proposed by Clinton to the point of worthlessness, with Senators Hatch and Jesse Helms were openly contemptuous of the bill's contents along with other congressional Republicans.

Right Ernastene ?
I'd have to read the bill.... The fact remains that the wall between the CIA and the FBI that Gorelick erected kept the FBI in the dark about at least 2 of the 9/11 hijackers.

reading the bill doesn't project or include the BS the Republican Congress handed Clinton ..

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Not from what I've seen and witnessed. Why don't you just admit that you don't care about poor people and only about yourself.
LOL! You might have seen a rich person on TV once. Why dont you just admit you're an envious scumbag who is generous with other people's money?

Republicans watered down the 1996 omnibus anti-terrorism bill proposed by Clinton to the point of worthlessness, with Senators Hatch and Jesse Helms were openly contemptuous of the bill's contents along with other congressional Republicans.

Right Ernastene ?
I'd have to read the bill.... The fact remains that the wall between the CIA and the FBI that Gorelick erected kept the FBI in the dark about at least 2 of the 9/11 hijackers.

reading the bill doesn't project or include the BS the Republican Congress handed Clinton ..

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn
Deflection to incoherence. One of the biggest problems was Gorelick's wall of separation that kept agencies from sharing data.

LOL! You might have seen a rich person on TV once. Why dont you just admit you're an envious scumbag who is generous with other people's money?

I think you are the scumbag, referring to yourself as a "rabbi." Bullshit.

How am I envious? Explain please. I don't think that term means what you think it means fake rabbi. Lol. I'm not rich, but I'm pretty well off compared to a lot of other people in America and the world. I don't MIND my tax dollars going to help the poor. How does that make me "envious?"

Resort to ad hominem in the course of losing argument noted.
Face it, you want others to pay for your shit so you can feel good about yourself. That is the sum of your "gnenerosity."

Rich people like to privatize their profits and socialize their losses while dodging taxes - leaving the poor and middle class to pay their bills.

A lot of "religious" (and take that term for what it's worth which is not much) think because they attend church on Sunday, they have a key into Heaven . . . well guess again.
Your deflection to bigotry is noted.

Oh, isn't this what YOU accuse the leftists of? Greedy hypocritical fake rabbi. A rabbi would gladly give ALL of his money to help those less fortunate. You are a greedy fuck who gives all real religious people a terrible name. Shame on you.

Rich people like to privatize their profits and socialize their losses while dodging taxes - leaving the poor and middle class to pay their bills.
Everyone likes to do that, idiot. Except the poor have been espeically good at it: socializing the costs of their irresponsible personal behavior while exempting themselves from paying taxes.

Resort to ad hominem in the course of losing argument noted.
Face it, you want others to pay for your shit so you can feel good about yourself. That is the sum of your "gnenerosity."

Maybe you should learn how to spell before posting? Dumbass. I don't need anyone to "pay for my shit." I pay for my own things. I also pay my taxes and like it when they help out others less fortunate than I am.

A lot of "religious" (and take that term for what it's worth which is not much) think because they attend church on Sunday, they have a key into Heaven . . . well guess again.
Your deflection to bigotry is noted.

Oh, isn't this what YOU accuse the leftists of? Greedy hypocritical fake rabbi. A rabbi would gladly give ALL of his money to help those less fortunate. You are a greedy fuck who gives all real religious people a terrible name. Shame on you.
Your ignorance of the rabbinate is noted.
Yes I accuse leftists of deflection to bigotry because they do it all the time.

Forum List

Back