Jeff Sessions Declares War On Liberty...

The sad old 'War on Drugs.' Man, what a disastrous failure. It's time to end the War. If folks wanna consume drugs, so be it. It's an adult decision. The Government should stay out of it.

Then fuck you and your treatment, don't ask anyone else to pay for you to get off of them.

Treatment is more cost effective and successful than incarceration...but then the GOP's rich buddies don't make money off the private prison system.

Good point.

The sad old 'War on Drugs.' Man, what a disastrous failure. It's time to end the War. If folks wanna consume drugs, so be it. It's an adult decision. The Government should stay out of it.

Then fuck you and your treatment, don't ask anyone else to pay for you to get off of them.

Treatment is more cost effective and successful than incarceration...but then the GOP's rich buddies don't make money off the private prison system.

Don't beg for drug legalization and then for someone else to pay for your treatment to get off of that shit. Are you truly that stupid?

I know the usual suspect Authority-Worshippers will rush to his defense, but Sessions' proposals really are draconian and Un-American. It's why i can't help but feel that Neocons do remind me of Nazis. Very dangerous Authoritarians. It's a real shame the Republican Party has allowed them to seize so much power in the Party.

US Attorney General Jeff Sessions delivered a fiery speech yesterday to the National District Attorneys Association. Unfortunately his fire was all directed at our civil liberties. He wants to crack down on guns, ramp up the drug war (including more harassment of doctors), lengthen prison sentences and reduce sentencing flexibility, and expand the government theft of private property known as "asset forfeiture." Sessions' speech was pure authoritarianism from top to bottom...

Jeff Sessions Declares War On Liberty

Fascist say - fascist do. He would have been a very happy little Hitler Youth.

Neocons are definitely Fascistic in their beliefs. They're very dangerous Authoritarians. The GOP needs to purge them from the Party.

Holy crap I didn't see this. You truly are a class A retard.

Just my observation. Neocons do exhibit Nazi-like behavior. Like i said, very dangerous Authoritarians.

Don't beg for drug legalization and then for someone else to pay for your treatment to get off of that shit. Are you truly that stupid?

I'll pay to help folks get treatment. It's an effective humane solution. But regardless, using drugs is an adult personal decision. It's not a Government decision. The act of using drugs itself, should not be considered a crime. Anymore than consuming alcohol should be. If someone chooses to do drugs and doesn't commit any crimes, it's none of the Government's business.

Im for legalization but against state funded rehab...if you are grown, you get to make your own decisions...however, you have to live with them

I'll pay to help folks get treatment. It's an effective humane solution. But regardless, using drugs is an adult personal decision. It's not a Government decision. The act of using drugs itself, should not be considered a crime. Anymore than consuming alcohol should be. If someone chooses to do drugs and doesn't commit any crimes, it's none of the Government's business.

I won't pay for their treatment, if they choose to use and get hooked fuck them.

I won't pay for their treatment, if they choose to use and get hooked fuck them.
thats a perfectly reasonable position
just like if you spend 40 years stuffing your face with zu zu's and wam wam's, you shouldnt expect the taxpayer to pay for your diabetes treatment

Well, that's why it's safe to say you're a Neocon (Nazi) yourself. Your hate & greed consumes you. You're why i don't call myself a Republican anymore. Y'all are a buncha rabid dogs.

I know the usual suspect Authority-Worshippers will rush to his defense, but Sessions' proposals really are draconian and Un-American. It's why i can't help but feel that Neocons do remind me of Nazis. Very dangerous Authoritarians. It's a real shame the Republican Party has allowed them to seize so much power in the Party.

US Attorney General Jeff Sessions delivered a fiery speech yesterday to the National District Attorneys Association. Unfortunately his fire was all directed at our civil liberties. He wants to crack down on guns, ramp up the drug war (including more harassment of doctors), lengthen prison sentences and reduce sentencing flexibility, and expand the government theft of private property known as "asset forfeiture." Sessions' speech was pure authoritarianism from top to bottom...

I agree that the idea of asset forfeiture that this guy is proposing is very bad for America. Hopefully the SCOTUS will put the kabosh in it.

I agree that the idea of asset forfeiture that this guy is proposing is very bad for America. Hopefully the SCOTUS will put the kabosh in it.

Folks should stop living the delusion that Neocons are for 'Small/Less Government.' It's actually the opposite. Neocons are for total Government domination of Citizens' lives. They're as 'Big Government' as it gets.

Well, that's why it's safe to say you're a Neocon (Nazi) yourself. Your hate & greed consumes you. You're why i don't call myself a Republican anymore. Y'all are a buncha rabid dogs.

You're a self absorbed idiot kid, you don't know anything about well.....anything. You've shown you NEED labels and that you need to have everything packed into your tight little boxes, it makes you "feel" better. There's nothing "greedy" about telling an idiot like you that IF you get drugs legalized, and then further tell you that IF you get addicted you're on your own. You're stupid, please do not procreate, that would be a crime against humanity. Now, do us favor, go get drunk and jump behind the wheel of a vehicle and die.

I don't care what you call yourself, you're a Totalitarian Leftwing turd.

You're a self absorbed idiot kid, you don't know anything about well.....anything. You've shown you NEED labels and that you need to have everything packed into your tight little boxes, it makes you "feel" better. There's nothing "greedy" about telling an idiot like you that IF you get drugs legalized, and then further tell you that IF you get addicted you're on your own. You're stupid, please do not procreate, that would be a crime against humanity. Now, do us favor, go get drunk and jump behind the wheel of a vehicle and die.

Yup, rabid dogs. Y'all could care less about your fellow Americans. Just let em go homeless, starve, and die. But thankfully, y'all's time is quickly passing. Angry greedy white dude days are numbered. You'll be swept from power. Bet on it.

Ha, you're the Totalitarian ya big dummy. Y'all Neocons are hateful Fascists. It is what it is.

Folks should stop living the delusion that Neocons are for 'Small/Less Government.' It's actually the opposite. Neocons are for total Government domination of Citizens' lives. They're as 'Big Government' as it gets.

Pretty much no one thinks Neocons are for small government.

Pretty much no one thinks Neocons are for small government.

I don't know, most of the Republican Party is made up of Neocons. And they themselves believe they're for 'Small/Less Government.' That's a whole lotta deluded folks.

Yup, rabid dogs. Y'all could care less about your fellow Americans. Just let em go homeless, starve, and die. But thankfully, y'all's time is quickly passing. Angry greedy white dude days are numbered. You'll be swept from power. Bet on it.

Not my job to take care of you if you can't take care of yourself, sorry kid. Let me help you here, you aren't very intelligent, you're nothing but sport for me. I poke you and you dance, why? Because your ego and your self worth are all wrapped up in who you want us to think you are. Hint, nobody cares who you or I are kid. This is a game, a distraction and I own you.

Ha, you're the Totalitarian ya big dummy. Y'all Neocons are hateful Fascists. It is what it is.

No sweetie, you are. It's YOU who wants to force his views down everyone else's throats ;) It's you who thinks he knows best and that we should simply bow to your wisdom ;)

You already do pay. You pay for state alcohol rehab and drug. You always have.

How to Find a State-Funded Rehab Center

Forum List

Back