Jen Psaki: "Even after you’re vaccinated, social distancing and wearing masks will be essential."

[QUOT
an I stop wearing a mask?
No. Health experts say everyone needs to continue following coronavirus safety guidelines, including wearing masks, social distancing and avoiding large groups — even after getting the vaccine.

“A vaccine provides a level of protection from getting sick but does not in any way change any of the preventative measures that people need to follow,” Mecklenburg County Medical Director Dr. Meg Sullivan told reporters Wednesday.

Can I still spread COVID-19?
Health experts still don’t know if people who get vaccinated could still be spreading the coronavirus, Sullivan said. That’s another key reason why people need to continue to follow social distancing and mask wearing after getting the vaccine.

“Because we have so much virus in our community and there’s such urgency in preventing further transmission given the impact we’re seeing — anybody who is vaccinated still needs to wear a mask at all times,” she said.

I'm guessing that this is about power and control, and not medical science.

This is the longest "two weeks" that I can ever remember.

'Can I stop wearing a mask?
No. Health experts say everyone needs to continue following coronavirus safety guidelines, including wearing masks, social distancing and avoiding large groups — even after getting the vaccine.

“A vaccine provides a level of protection from getting sick but does not in any way change any of the preventative measures that people need to follow,” Mecklenburg County Medical Director Dr. Meg Sullivan told reporters Wednesday.

Health experts still don’t know if people who get vaccinated could still be spreading the coronavirus, Sullivan said. That’s another key reason why people need to continue to follow social distancing and mask wearing after getting the vaccine.

“Because we have so much virus in our community and there’s such urgency in preventing further transmission given the impact we’re seeing — anybody who is vaccinated still needs to wear a mask at all times,” she said'.

So when it comes down to it, getting a vaccine isn't that urgent at all, as it makes no difference in transmissions/masks or anything else?

At least according to characters like Fauci, Psaki and others?

You fucking idiots. They are saying that masks and social distancing will be required until we vaccinate enough people to reach national immunity.
If the vaccines work, why would the vaccinate have to distance or wear a mask------

Keep saying it---everything is pointing to the vaccines not working well.

Or the masks and the distancing is really just all about control.

Continued mask-wearing and social distancing and other precautionary measures are entirely valid and righteous.

Once you're vaccinated you can still be a carrier, even if you don't get sick yourself... living spores that you inhale and exhale.

And, of course, with new and more aggressively-transmittable (and potentially more lethal) strains arriving from the UK, South Africa, and Brazil...

Better safe than sorry...

Common sense, for anyone over the age of 10 equipped with a minimum of half-a-brain with which to reason...

It's just a frigging mask... nobody likes 'em... everybody's gettin' tired of 'em... but they're still necessary for a while longer... suck it up, buttercup...

Masks are worthless and do nothing, I sincerely hope everyone that wears a mask and is a pushing other to wear a mask catches the virus,,,,,, That would be great also ironic

Why are you sitting there guessing? Has it occured to you to look up WHY scientists are saying this?
He's not guessing. Why would we ask a bunch of propagandists on Biden's payroll?
He is guessing. He actually said he was guessing. And the scientists providing this info don't all work for the government. So yeah, every word of your post is garbage.

[QUOT

“Because we have so much virus in our community and there’s such urgency in preventing further transmission given the impact we’re seeing — anybody who is vaccinated still needs to wear a mask at all times,” she said.

“Because we have so much virus in our community and there’s such urgency in preventing further transmission given the impact we’re seeing — anybody who is vaccinated still needs to wear a mask at all times,” she said'.

So when it comes down to it, getting a vaccine isn't that urgent at all, as it makes no difference in transmissions/masks or anything else?

It means you won't die, or end up in hospital. You'll have a mild case of the virus and not lose your life or your life savings in copays. It will save the economy, and all of the expenses in treating really sick covid patients.

Masks are worthless and do nothing,
Gross. Stop spreading deadly lies, you asshole.
It's not a lie.
It is. And you are an embarrassing liar and hold responsibility for why we are the embarrassment of the world, regarding the pandemic.
1612616759516.png

Masks are worthless and do nothing,
Gross. Stop spreading deadly lies, you asshole.
It's not a lie.
It is. And you are an embarrassing liar and hold responsibility for why we are the embarrassment of the world, regarding the pandemic.
View attachment 453790
More juvenile, asinine blathering...
1612632587212.png

[QUOT

A good indication of how seriously a person takes mask-wearing is whether or not you see them without one when they should have it on; like tony at the game, or newsom at his get-together, or joe lifting his mask to cough (the vey reason you wear one). It's also a good indication of how seriously they take the virus.

Last edited:
Joe looks like the fool sitting in the Oval Office wearing that dopey mask (masks don't work); and he allegedly was vaccinated too.

Forum List

Back