Jersey City cop 'highly intoxicated' in 2014 traffic stop, but not charged

Do you know how many ordinary citizens are intoxicated that cops stop and dont arrest? A LOT!!! Id say for every DUI a cop makes...5 other are stopped but not arrested. Drunk driving arrests are a pain in the ass to prosecute.

So let me ask...if you had a few and drove...dont lie..we all.have at some time...who would you want to get pulled over by? A cop who is so.by the book that he'd lock up a fellow cop...or a cop who gives breaks to folks including other cops?

Oh wait...you want the third type. The ones who would let a normal Joe go or call a friend....but immediately locks up fellow cops without mercy. Yep. Lots of cops like that.

Do you know how many ordinary citizens are intoxicated that cops stop and dont arrest? A LOT!!! Id say for every DUI a cop makes...5 other are stopped but not arrested. Drunk driving arrests are a pain in the ass to prosecute.

So let me ask...if you had a few and drove...dont lie..we all.have at some time...who would you want to get pulled over by? A cop who is so.by the book that he'd lock up a fellow cop...or a cop who gives breaks to folks including other cops?

Oh wait...you want the third type. The ones who would let a normal Joe go or call a friend....but immediately locks up fellow cops without mercy. Yep. Lots of cops like that.

Cops usually let people go when they say they're "too fucked up to drive" and scuffle with them? Yeah, I am calling bullshit.

I do not surprise at all. My brother was hit by a drunk police officer who ran a red light a few years ago. Totaled the car, could have killed my brother. Cop was on DUI task force. Cop didn't face disciplinary action. There is a bulk of people who have "interesting" stories like mine... Being cop doesn't mean to abide the law.

I feel like a Mormon choirboy. I've never been arrested and never even been remotely intoxicated when behind the wheel. Apparently it can be done and if I can live up to that standard, so can those sworn to uphold the law. Just sayin'

bullshit_everywhere-e1345505471862.jpeg

Forum List

Back