Jesus, as Guru.

Dhara

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2015
I humbly place this gospel song & video at the holy lotus feet of one of my Gurus, Lord Sri Jesus Christ.

Although I have abandoned conventional Christian beliefs in favor or Eastern spirituality, I still am deeply thankful to You, beautiful and compassionate brother Jesus, for having educated and sanctified my ancestors over so many generations and given them a basic spiritual foundation. I honor your teachings of non violence and social justice.

Its likely he was a composite of several people but if he existed, Jesus was a swarthy, Middle Eastern Jew (not a
christian"), possibly a teacher, a prophet - but nothing at all like the monster "christians' tell us about.

Its likely he was a composite of several people but if he existed, Jesus was a swarthy, Middle Eastern Jew (not a
christian"), possibly a teacher, a prophet - but nothing at all like the monster "christians' tell us about.
I loved reading these books by Murdo MacDonald-Bayne on Jesus, and there is a lovely book by the Dalai Lama, The Good Heart, a Buddhist perspective on Jesus.

Jesus walked and hung around all the "sinners', the whores, the gamblers, thieves, the poor. He would have embraced LGBT, disenfranchised peoples everywhere.

Jesus is not OWNED by the bigots.

Yanno.................what Jesus taught is remarkably similar to what Buddha taught.

Yet more proof that God is too large to be contained in just one belief system.

I humbly place this gospel song & video at the holy lotus feet of one of my Gurus, Lord Sri Jesus Christ.

Although I have abandoned conventional Christian beliefs in favor or Eastern spirituality, I still am deeply thankful to You, beautiful and compassionate brother Jesus, for having educated and sanctified my ancestors over so many generations and given them a basic spiritual foundation. I honor your teachings of non violence and social justice.

All major religions like to steal Jesus. Judaism calls him a great prophet. Islam teaches that he was a great prophet born of a virgin and spake at birth. Buddhism teaches that he was a Bodhisattva. Vodoo teaches that he was the first Vodoo priest. Christianity teaches that he was God incarnate.

Only a misunderstanding would make you think that Jesus is OWNED by fundamentalist Christians.

I loved reading these books by Murdo MacDonald-Bayne on Jesus, and there is a lovely book by the Dalai Lama, The Good Heart, a Buddhist perspective on Jesus.

Jesus walked and hung around all the "sinners', the whores, the gamblers, thieves, the poor. He would have embraced LGBT, disenfranchised peoples everywhere.

Would Jesus really have embraced those people? He was big on loving the sinner and not the sin, but also told the sinners to stop sinning. I'm not sure JC would have embraced the Chicks With Dicks crowd so much as He would have told people to leave them alone, but also told the swishers that He loved them as people but they need to stop sucking cock.

Would Jesus really have embraced those people? He was big on loving the sinner and not the sin, but also told the sinners to stop sinning. I'm not sure JC would have embraced the Chicks With Dicks crowd so much as He would have told people to leave them alone, but also told the swishers that He loved them as people but they need to stop sucking cock.
Your post is crude. I hope you aren't speaking for Jesus.

The JC in the Bible loved people but wasn't real big on sin. Remember the moneychangers?

Don't judge because you're also a sinner, but occasionally try not to sin in the first place was a big message of Jesus.

The JC in the Bible loved people but wasn't real big on sin. Remember the moneychangers?

Don't judge because you're also a sinner, but occasionally try not to sin in the first place was a big message of Jesus.
Tellling other people what their sins are ESPECIALLY when they aren't Christian is obnoxious and isn't Christ like in the least.

JESUS is beyond Guru ...beyond words and anything..

HE is the incarnation of LOVE...and LIFE

Forum List

Back