"Jews are 'adept at working the American political system" - Huma Abedin

was about Christians and the "filthy lie" celebrated by "good Friday"
There is no lie about Good Friday, dear.

oh---well----in Huma's mosque the whole story is a
vile lie DESIGNED TO DESTROY ISLAAAAAM. You
should talk to some muslims----but don't describe yourself
as a Christian----say you are a jew---My muslim hosts who
had invited me to the mosque were puzzled over the fact
that I did not like the "sermon"----"jews" were not even mentioned.
Yes I have been good friends with about 30 muslims as I worked in IT across the DC area from 1992 to 2013.

The hatred that Muslims have for Jews is universal and various only in intensity and willingness to be straight forward on the topic.

So you are 'good friends' with people who hate all Jews?

I have been good friends with probably 20 Muslims throughout my life- and none of them 'hated' Jews- they often hated Israel- they often were pissed off at Israeli's- but I have never personally met an Muslim antisemite in the line of Stevie the Racist or Odium who believe every anti-jew story there is.

I have been good friends with muslims educated in MY PROFESSION------even whilst in training for that profession.
Even the muslim kid I knew at age 14 was in the same volunteer program related to that profession that I EVENTUALLY took up. I was good friends with lots of my
colleagues------and they---because of the nature of the profession -----HAD TO GET ALONG with jews because
the profession got LOTS OF JEWS. What I learned from
them was the OFFICIAL PARTY LINE regarding jews---
in places like---Pakistan, The Indian muslim community,
Egypt (not so much) etc etc and most importantly---the
MOSQUE----both Shiite and sunni Stevie and Odium anti-Semitism is more like European/American/Christian anti-
semtis. Way back----long long ago-----Iranian anti Semitism---
was no big deal----Iranians as I knew them were anti everything not Iranian----including non-Iranian muslim---their
anti Semitism back then ---was rudimentary compared to the
state partyline that exists today. Circa 1970 my muslim Iranian friends were delighted to fly EL AL---to Teheran

So? Whats your point?

That libtards cant tolerate truth?

You are the one whose OP was a lie. I can't tolerate your lies.

It was not a lie, doofus, as I explained. I took the title from the article and the article took it from the FACT that Humma as editor let the claim go to publication.

Yes- once again- it is a lie- and you are lying again:

Nope- title from the news article is this:
EXCLUSIVE: Jews are 'adept at working the American political system' aided by 'the memory of the Holocaust' - extraordinary claim made by journal where Huma Abedin was assistant editor

You changed it to this- which is a lie- you edited the statement above to make this lie- and purposely changed it from 'Huma Abedin was assistant editor' to giving credit to Huma Abedin as author.

And that is a lie in two parts:
a) that is not a quote from the article- but it is in quotes and
b) that is not a quote from Huma Abedin

So why did you post this lie?

I did not get the impression that HUMA WROTE the article
even from the title-----which I believe Jim Bowie shortened
for practical purposes-----He was alluding to an article that
appears in the paper in which Huma has a big level of control.
You are picking at straws

I am pointing out that facts.

Bowie's title was a lie.

His OP was a lie.

Huma Abedin was the not author.
Nor was the quote an accurate quote.

So tell me do you have any objection to the actual article that was written?

Within the US, pro-Israeli support has been strong among Jewish Americans, whereas Muslim and Arab Americans (another ethnic community) have sympathized with the Palestinians,' the article reads.

'However, Jewish Americans have had a distinct advantage over Muslims and Arabs in the US in that they are better organized, more committed, more united, and generally far better adept at working the American political system of presidential democracy.

'In this they have been greatly aided by the American memory of the Holocaust, the use of Israel as an American 'strategic ally' in the Middle East, as well as by the active missionary zeal and political support of Christian Zionists.'

ok I will help you understand-----the issues upon which the
author of the article touches------are THE CENTRAL THEMES that islamo Nazi scum have made LIBELS against
jews-------for scores of years and some are the substance of which the TRADITIONAL libels which islamo Nazi scum like YOU have used to justify genocide against jews both
in Europe/asia and in MUSLIM COUNTRIES ---for centuries.

Nothin new in that article----Muslims have been slaughtering
jews ----in shariah shit holes for being-----"somehow talented
in controlling the rulers", "being more united in will and purpose---including secret plots" and---"for allying with the
Christians" (believe it or not) ----amongst several other nefarious activities. The writer of the article just parroted the shit he heard in the mosque as a child. I have some insight
into that which goes on in muslim countries not just because
of my acquaintance with muslims in the USA---but also because my husband was born in a very very shariah adherent country. His relatives----who lived that life----and still remembered, were my informants before they died. I also read the islamo Nazi propaganda as a child-----it happened to
be lying around my VERY AMERICAN semi-rural/suburban
town------virtually Small Town USA. Feel free to ask questions

oh---well----in Huma's mosque the whole story is a
vile lie DESIGNED TO DESTROY ISLAAAAAM.
what a surprise. irosie pretends to know what is going on in places she definitely hasn't been.

what is the name of 'huma's mosque'?

I did not suggest I went to Huma's mosque-----I did not go
to Jim Bowie's church either----but I have known enough
Christians to know that Good Friday recalls the belief that
Jesus was crucified and---three days later arose from the dead. -----something taught in ---at least all catholic churches-----and I have been in mosques and been acquainted with
enough muslims to know that ---the belief that jesus was crucified and rose from the dead is not only IDIOTIC---
but it is a deliberate lie created by Christians hostile
to MUSLIMS AND ISLAM <<< ie it is a very basic belief
of that religion. One is not BORN with the knowledge---
it is learned. simple----I learned about Christianity from
Christians and some visits to churches (and sunday school as
a kid) and I learned about islam from muslims and a few
mosque escapades Long ago----it was easy to get
into a mosque---now muslims are WARY
sounds like a jewish interpretation

what "sounds like" a jewish interpretation of what?
oh oh

The antisemetic streak of Hillary Clintonis displayed by the antisemitism of her Top aid.

"Jews are 'adept at working the American political system' aided by 'the memory of the Holocaust'" - extraordinary claim made by journal where Huma Abedin, Hillary Clintons top aid
Clinton aide edited journal claiming Jews 'aided by Holocaust memory'

No surprise here. muslims and Jews are mortal enemies.

right---just as Nazis and jews are mortal enemies. Lots of Nazis have given it up. Christians and jews used to be mortal enemies------then Pope John XXIII decided to mitigate that
"DEICIDE" myth------a little---not much---just a little

So? Whats your point?

That libtards cant tolerate truth?

It was not a lie, doofus, as I explained. I took the title from the article and the article took it from the FACT that Humma as editor let the claim go to publication.

EXCLUSIVE: Jews are 'adept at working the American political system' aided by 'the memory of the Holocaust' - extraordinary claim made by journal where Huma Abedin was assistant editor

You changed it to this- which is a lie- you edited the statement above to make this lie- and purposely changed it from 'Huma Abedin was assistant editor' to giving credit to Huma Abedin as author.

Bowie's title was a lie.

His OP was a lie.

Within the US, pro-Israeli support has been strong among Jewish Americans, whereas Muslim and Arab Americans (another ethnic community) have sympathized with the Palestinians,' the article reads.

'However, Jewish Americans have had a distinct advantage over Muslims and Arabs in the US in that they are better organized, more committed, more united, and generally far better adept at working the American political system of presidential democracy.

'In this they have been greatly aided by the American memory of the Holocaust, the use of Israel as an American 'strategic ally' in the Middle East, as well as by the active missionary zeal and political support of Christian Zionists.'
I never said that Huma was the author, dumbass, so I guess now you are the liar.

Bowie's title was a lie.

His OP was a lie.

I never said that Huma was the author, dumbass, so I guess now you are the liar.

it is kinda implied-----but you actually did not specify that Huma wrote the article------it was published in a journal she edits---maybe she did not even EDIT that particular article------would she have ALLOWED IT----ya think?

it is kinda implied-----but you actually did not specify that Huma wrote the article------it was published in a journal she edits---maybe she did not even EDIT that particular article------would she have ALLOWED IT----ya think?

On these small little journals like that, yeah, Huma I am sure read it and approved it.

She is an Islamist who is playing this 'Oh, I am for tolerance, please tolerate me' gambit.

Hillary is not so stupid that she doesnt know that.

And besides all that Hillary has a long history of cussing out Jewish supporters who fail o her in any way by just coming straight out calling them Kikes, Jewish Mother F-ckers, etc. She only hides it from the public, like everything else.

Bowie's title was a lie.

His OP was a lie.

ok I will help you understand-----the issues upon which the
author of the article touches------are THE CENTRAL THEMES that islamo Nazi scum have made LIBELS against
jews-------for scores of years and some are the substance of which the TRADITIONAL libels which islamo Nazi scum like YOU have used to justify genocide against jews both
in Europe/asia and in MUSLIM COUNTRIES ---for centuries.

Nothin new in that article----Muslims have been slaughtering
jews ----in shariah shit holes for being-----"somehow talented
in controlling the rulers", "being more united in will and purpose---including secret plots" and---"for allying with the
Christians" (believe it or not) ----amongst several other nefarious activities. The writer of the article just parroted the shit he heard in the mosque as a child. I have some insight
into that which goes on in muslim countries not just because
of my acquaintance with muslims in the USA---but also because my husband was born in a very very shariah adherent country. His relatives----who lived that life----and still remembered, were my informants before they died. I also read the islamo Nazi propaganda as a child-----it happened to
be lying around my VERY AMERICAN semi-rural/suburban
town------virtually Small Town USA. Feel free to ask questions

Okay- let me try this again- what do you think is offensive to Jewish Americans in any of these three paragraphs?

On these small little journals like that, yeah, Huma I am sure read it and approved it.

She is an Islamist who is playing this 'Oh, I am for tolerance, please tolerate me' gambit.

And besides all that Hillary has a long history of cussing out Jewish supporters who fail o her in any way by just coming straight out calling them Kikes, Jewish Mother F-ckers, etc. She only hides it from the public, like everything else.
so what did you find offensive?

Bowie's title was a lie.

His OP was a lie.

Here is the title of this thread- Quotation marks followed by Huma Abedin's name- you attributed that quote to Huma Abedin.

You didn't need to- you chose to.

The antisemetic streak of Hillary Clintonis displayed by the antisemitism of her Top aid.

"Jews are 'adept at working the American political system' aided by 'the memory of the Holocaust'" - extraordinary claim made by journal where Huma Abedin, Hillary Clintons top aid

Hillary's lover, Huma, is Muslim Brotherhood. Of course she hates Jews.

{
The New York Post ran a detailed investigative piece over the weekend about Ms. Abedin’s work at the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs from 1995 through 2008, a Sharia law journal whose editor in chief was Abedin’s own mother.

This is not some accidental association. Ms. Abedin was, for many years, listed as an associate editor of the London-based publication and wrote for the journal while working as an intern in the Clinton White House in the mid-1990s.
Her mother, Saleha Abedin, sits on the Presidency Staff Council of the International Islamic Council for Da’wa and Relief, a group that is chaired by the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi.}

Huma Abedin's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood

[

And besides all that Trump has a long history of cussing out Jews who fail her in any way by just coming straight out and calling them Kikes, Jewish MF, etc. He only hides it from the public- like everything in his life.

Meanwhile- why did you start this thread by with the lies of the OP?

What do you find offensive or anti-semetic about the actual article- not your creative edits of the article?

Actual quote by someone other than Huma Abedin

Compare that statement- not made by Abedin- or by Clinton to these statements by Donald Trump

55e0e21714000077002e4580.jpeg

View attachment 86929

What's the difference? You are splitting straws. The MEANING is the same. The MAFIA was also well organized. So were the German Gestapo.

Hillary's lover, Huma, is Muslim Brotherhood. Of course she hates Jews.d

Apparently she hates Jews so much that she married a Jew....

Rabbi still going after Bachmann over questions about Huma Abedin
Rabbi David Saperstein, the director of the Reform movement’s Religious Action Center, said in a JTA interview.

“I am deeply troubled by the allegations made by Rep. Michelle Bachmann and other Members of Congress in letters to the Departments of Justice, Homeland Security, Defense and State asserting that respected government officials and religious organizations are connected to the Muslim Brotherhood,” he wrote. “The letters assert that Huma Abedin, Deputy Chief of Staff to Secretary Clinton, the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), and ISNA President Imam Mohammed Magid are all connected to the Muslim Brotherhood, posing a potential security risk to the United States.

“The Reform Movement, and I personally, have worked with Ms. Abedin, Imam Magid and ISNA for many years,” he continued. “All have worked on behalf of U.S. interests at home and abroad, built relationships across religious lines and affirmed U.S. constitutional values.”

Actual quote by someone other than Huma Abedin

Compare that statement- not made by Abedin- or by Clinton to these statements by Donald Trump

55e0e21714000077002e4580.jpeg

View attachment 86929

What's the difference? You are splitting straws. The MEANING is the same. The MAFIA was also well organized. So were the German Gestapo.

Actually I think Trump's post is specifically racist and offensive- and did offend Mexican Americans.

I have yet to see any American Jews being offended for being called better organized than American Muslims.

so what did you find offensive?

I already stated it---a few posts back. The tradition of
both Christian and Muslim anti-Semitism is BASED on
the specific issues to which the article alludes. The
main issue was----of course "jews do not accept our religion"
For the Christians the main libel was "the jews killed Christ"
and for the muslims it was the fact that ---"the jews did not believe. For both----the reason for attacking jews could not
be simple----"they don't want our religion"----so it included
putative DANGEROUS character flaws. ----like SPECIAL
TALENTS ---at times --to the point of EVIL MAGIC. The
actually really HORRIBLE issue for muslims is noted
right there in the article 'JEWS HAVE THE ADVANTAGE'---
in true islam-----MUSLIMS MUST ALWAYS HAVE THE
ADVANTAGE IN ALL REALMS OF LIFE----including
judicial, economic and POWER. (allah says so) . The article
is no more nefarious than the anti-Semitic literature over CENTURIES and does not really come up with anything NEW in the support of muslims hating jews ----
which easily morphs into ---right to kill......
muhummad" The only major item over which the article
sorta glossed over was the classicle JOOOOS GOT ALL
THE MONEY

Apparently she hates Jews so much that she married a Jew....

Rabbi still going after Bachmann over questions about Huma Abedin
Rabbi David Saperstein, the director of the Reform movement’s Religious Action Center, said in a JTA interview.

“I am deeply troubled by the allegations made by Rep. Michelle Bachmann and other Members of Congress in letters to the Departments of Justice, Homeland Security, Defense and State asserting that respected government officials and religious organizations are connected to the Muslim Brotherhood,” he wrote. “The letters assert that Huma Abedin, Deputy Chief of Staff to Secretary Clinton, the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), and ISNA President Imam Mohammed Magid are all connected to the Muslim Brotherhood, posing a potential security risk to the United States.

“The Reform Movement, and I personally, have worked with Ms. Abedin, Imam Magid and ISNA for many years,” he continued. “All have worked on behalf of U.S. interests at home and abroad, built relationships across religious lines and affirmed U.S. constitutional values.”

Did you read that off of Anthony's Weiner? That he instagramed to you?

Here is the title of this thread- Quotation marks followed by Huma Abedin's name- you attributed that quote to Huma Abedin.

You didn't need to- you chose to.

She approved the story as editor so she has to own it.

You are just pissed off that the antisemetic nature of Clinton and Huma are getting some press, that is all, just like a democrat.

"Deny everything, Admit nothing, and make counter accusations." <- Democrat Party motto

Forum List

Back