"Jews are 'adept at working the American political system" - Huma Abedin

Apparently she hates Jews so much that she married a Jew....

Rabbi still going after Bachmann over questions about Huma Abedin
Rabbi David Saperstein, the director of the Reform movement’s Religious Action Center, said in a JTA interview.

“I am deeply troubled by the allegations made by Rep. Michelle Bachmann and other Members of Congress in letters to the Departments of Justice, Homeland Security, Defense and State asserting that respected government officials and religious organizations are connected to the Muslim Brotherhood,” he wrote. “The letters assert that Huma Abedin, Deputy Chief of Staff to Secretary Clinton, the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), and ISNA President Imam Mohammed Magid are all connected to the Muslim Brotherhood, posing a potential security risk to the United States.

“The Reform Movement, and I personally, have worked with Ms. Abedin, Imam Magid and ISNA for many years,” he continued. “All have worked on behalf of U.S. interests at home and abroad, built relationships across religious lines and affirmed U.S. constitutional values.”

Did you read that off of Anthony's Weiner? That he instagramed to you?

So why do you hate Jews?

Rabbi David Saperstein, the director of the Reform movement’s Religious Action Center, said in a JTA interview.

“I am deeply troubled by the allegations made by Rep. Michelle Bachmann and other Members of Congress in letters to the Departments of Justice, Homeland Security, Defense and State asserting that respected government officials and religious organizations are connected to the Muslim Brotherhood,” he wrote. “The letters assert that Huma Abedin, Deputy Chief of Staff to Secretary Clinton, the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), and ISNA President Imam Mohammed Magid are all connected to the Muslim Brotherhood, posing a potential security risk to the United States.

“The Reform Movement, and I personally, have worked with Ms. Abedin, Imam Magid and ISNA for many years,” he continued. “All have worked on behalf of U.S. interests at home and abroad, built relationships across religious lines and affirmed U.S. constitutional values.”

So why do you hate Jews?

Why do you hate humanity?

Did people pick on you as a young gay man?

I never said that Huma was the author, dumbass, so I guess now you are the liar.

Here is the title of this thread- Quotation marks followed by Huma Abedin's name- you attributed that quote to Huma Abedin.

You didn't need to- you chose to.

She approved the story as editor so she has to own it.

You are just pissed off that the antisemetic nature of

She never approved what you posted. That is entirely your lie.

Let me post your lie-

Versus what was actually in the article- not written by Huma Abedi

However, Jewish Americans have had a distinct advantage over Muslims and Arabs in the US in that they are better organized, more committed, more united, and generally far better adept at working the American political system of presidential democracy.

Red= Lie
Green= Fact

You are just trying to cover up for the allegations that Trump's advisor is a Holocaust denier
Donald Trump foreign policy adviser downplayed Holocaust horrors

Donald Trump foreign policy advisor Joseph Schmitz allegedly downplayed Holocaust horrors, bragged about firing Jewish staffers

Joseph Schmitz is accused of bragging about firing Jewish staffers during his time as inspector general at the Pentagon from April 2002 to September 2005, according to a complaint obtained by McClatchy.
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article96421087.html
“In his final days, he allegedly lectured Mr. Crane on the details of concentration camps and how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,” Meyer wrote in the complaint, according to reports.

So why do you hate Jews?

Why do you hate humanity?

Did people pick on you as a young gay man?

Why do you hate puppies?

Did people pick on you as a young man without testicles?

Bingo

So she 'owns' this story

However, Jewish Americans have had a distinct advantage over Muslims and Arabs in the US in that they are better organized, more committed, more united, and generally far better adept at working the American political system of presidential democracy.

What about that is 'antisemitic?

The antisemetic streak of Hillary Clintonis displayed by the antisemitism of her Top aid.

"Jews are 'adept at working the American political system' aided by 'the memory of the Holocaust'" - extraordinary claim made by journal where Huma Abedin, Hillary Clintons top aid
Clinton aide edited journal claiming Jews 'aided by Holocaust memory'

Actual quote by someone other than Huma Abedin

'However, Jewish Americans have had a distinct advantage over Muslims and Arabs in the US in that they are better organized, more committed, more united, and generally far better adept at working the American political system of presidential democracy.

Compare that statement- not made by Abedin- or by Clinton to these statements by Donald Trump

55e0e21714000077002e4580.jpeg

View attachment 86929

What's the difference? You are splitting straws. The MEANING is the same. The MAFIA was also well organized. So were the German Gestapo.

Actually I think Trump's post is specifically racist and offensive- and did offend Mexican Americans.

I have yet to see any American Jews being offended for being called better organized than American Muslims.

Depends on the context----in the context that of THAT article which includes the "THE HOLOCAUST HAS BEEN A TOOL OF ZIONISTS" libel and the whine 'JEWS HAVE AN ADVANTAGE OVER MUSLIMS' and 'JEWS MANIPULATE
POLITICS' AND 'JEWS ARE BETTER ORGANIZED IN
GETTING WHAT IS GOOD FOR JEWS ---and muslims are
just not organized' -----I would draw a comparison----
if the leader of a lynch mob going after a black man in the
south for----winking at a white women------if that leader
commented -----"black men are known for remarkable sexual
appetites"------WOULD NOT BE MEANT AS A COMPLIMENT!!!!!!!! Of courses if completely out of context-----someone suggested to YOU---that you have a strong sexual appetite, THAT COULD be considered a compliment

The antisemetic streak of Hillary Clintonis displayed by the antisemitism of her Top aid.

"Jews are 'adept at working the American political system' aided by 'the memory of the Holocaust'" - extraordinary claim made by journal where Huma Abedin, Hillary Clintons top aid

'However, Jewish Americans have had a distinct advantage over Muslims and Arabs in the US in that they are better organized, more committed, more united, and generally far better adept at working the American political system of presidential democracy.

Compare that statement- not made by Abedin- or by Clinton to these statements by Donald Trump

View attachment 86929

What's the difference? You are splitting straws. The MEANING is the same. The MAFIA was also well organized. So were the German Gestapo.

Actually I think Trump's post is specifically racist and offensive- and did offend Mexican Americans.

I have yet to see any American Jews being offended for being called better organized than American Muslims.

Depends on the context----in the context that of THAT article which includes the "THE HOLOCAUST HAS BEEN A TOOL OF ZIONISTS" libel and the whine 'JEWS HAVE AN ADVANTAGE OVER MUSLIMS' and 'JEWS MANIPULATE
just not organized' t

Well context is important- I note you don't really want to use the actual words in context- rather than your fantasies of what the article said

'Within the US, pro-Israeli support has been strong among Jewish Americans, whereas Muslim and Arab Americans (another ethnic community) have sympathized with the Palestinians,' the article reads.

'In this they have been greatly aided by the American memory of the Holocaust, the use of Israel as an American 'strategic ally' in the Middle East, as well as by the active missionary zeal and political support of Christian Zionists.'

How about trying this- Make a sentence you find offensive green- Like this

Abedin supported a journal that supported "a strict interpretation of Islamic Sharia laws, which call for beheadings, require women to cover their bodies and faces and advocate death for “infidels” — which in their view includes just about everyone but the most extreme religious hardliners.

Huma Abedin denies active role at radical Muslim journal

Bingo

So she 'owns' this story

Yes

What about this 'story' is either a) incorrect- or b) anti-semetic?

'Within the US, pro-Israeli support has been strong among Jewish Americans, whereas Muslim and Arab Americans (another ethnic community) have sympathized with the Palestinians,' the article reads.

'In this they have been greatly aided by the American memory of the Holocaust, the use of Israel as an American 'strategic ally' in the Middle East, as well as by the active missionary zeal and political support of Christian Zionists.'

Abedin supported a journal that supported "a strict interpretation of Islamic Sharia laws, which call for beheadings, require women to cover their bodies and faces and advocate death for “infidels” — which in their view includes just about everyone but the most extreme religious hardliners.

Huma Abedin denies active role at radical Muslim journal

So Huma Abedin denied an active role in that journal- and didn't write this article- which wasn't anti-semitic

She supported this journal through 9/11 which btw "blamed the US for the 9/11 terror attacks". Obviously this woman carried anti America views. No one I know would have been part of that anti America propaganda.

View attachment 86929

just not organized' t

Well context is important- I note you don't really want to use the actual words in context- rather than your fantasies of what the article said

your answer reflects your very shallow mind----the whole article in its intent, as I have already described, is GROSSLY OFFENSIVE ---------there are paragraphs in mein kampf which would not pass the "color the particular offensive sentence in green"

View attachment 86929

just not organized' t

your answer reflects your very shallow mind----the whole article in its intent, as I have already described, is GROSSLY OFFENSIVE"

Then quote some of the offensive content.

Anything that you find offensive.

Not content you are making up- but actual content from the actual article that Abedin supposedly edited.

it is kinda implied-----but you actually did not specify that Huma wrote the article------it was published in a journal she edits---maybe she did not even EDIT that particular article------would she have ALLOWED IT----ya think?

On these small little journals like that, yeah, Huma I am sure read it and approved it.

She is an Islamist who is playing this 'Oh, I am for tolerance, please tolerate me' gambit.

Hillary is not so stupid that she doesnt know that.

And besides all that Hillary has a long history of cussing out Jewish supporters who fail o her in any way by just coming straight out calling them Kikes, Jewish Mother F-ckers, etc. She only hides it from the public, like everything else.
so what did you find offensive?

I already stated it---a few posts back. The tradition of
both Christian and Muslim anti-Semitism is BASED on
the specific issues to which the article alludes. The
main issue was----of course "jews do not accept our religion"
For the Christians the main libel was "the jews killed Christ"
and for the muslims it was the fact that ---"the jews did not believe. For both----the reason for attacking jews could not
be simple----"they don't want our religion"----so it included
putative DANGEROUS character flaws. ----like SPECIAL
TALENTS ---at times --to the point of EVIL MAGIC. The
actually really HORRIBLE issue for muslims is noted
right there in the article 'JEWS HAVE THE ADVANTAGE'---
in true islam-----MUSLIMS MUST ALWAYS HAVE THE
ADVANTAGE IN ALL REALMS OF LIFE----including
judicial, economic and POWER. (allah says so) . The article
is no more nefarious than the anti-Semitic literature over CENTURIES and does not really come up with anything NEW in the support of muslims hating jews ----
which easily morphs into ---right to kill......
muhummad" The only major item over which the article
sorta glossed over was the classicle JOOOOS GOT ALL
THE MONEY
no, you haven't pointed to anything offensive or anti-semetic in the quotes.

can you quote specifically what you find troubling?

Forum List

Back