Jobs report: Labor Participation Rate remains at lowest level since Jimmy Carter presidency

The best job growth since 1999.

Ten months of 200,000 or more jobs added to the economy.

Job growth across the entire employment spectrum.

Lowest unemployment rate in six years.

The OP is a ridiculous partisan hack, where many on the right actually want to see Americans continue to suffer for some perceived political gain for republicans – the OP and many on the right are indeed reprehensible.
ROFL lowest unemployment coinciding with highest number of people on welfare in our history highest number of people not working highest level of immigration highest level of offshoring lowest tax rates ever for the bottom half highest percentage of taxation being paid by the upper middle class... communist marxist pos ass hole running the white house..

The best job growth since 1999.

Ten months of 200,000 or more jobs added to the economy.

Job growth across the entire employment spectrum.

Lowest unemployment rate in six years.

The OP is a ridiculous partisan hack, where many on the right actually want to see Americans continue to suffer for some perceived political gain for republicans – the OP and many on the right are indeed reprehensible.

The irony impaired far left drones show that they cannot understand anything beyond their programmed propaganda.

Your chart projects a lower rate out to 2022, long after Obama is gone, and without knowing who will be president.

Your chart is an argument that who is president doesn't matter. I'm guessing you didn't intend to make that argument.

The chart is from Obama's BLS. He has set the country on a course of decline, which they are projecting.
Yet the decline started under Bush. :eusa_doh:
And OBABBLE claimed he would reverse it. Fail.
Really? Quote Obama saying he would reverse the downward trend of the labor force participation rate....
If he said he would lower the sea levels, the LFPR would be a no brainer.
Just as I suspected ... no quote. Thanks for admitting you made that up.

Your chart projects a lower rate out to 2022, long after Obama is gone, and without knowing who will be president.

Your chart is an argument that who is president doesn't matter. I'm guessing you didn't intend to make that argument.

The chart is from Obama's BLS. He has set the country on a course of decline, which they are projecting.
Yet the decline started under Bush. :eusa_doh:
And OBABBLE claimed he would reverse it. Fail.
Really? Quote Obama saying he would reverse the downward trend of the labor force participation rate....

First you have to show that you can understand anything outside your far left programming..
I understand you're a brain-dead rightard. What else do you want me to show you?

Forum List

Back