Jodi Arias Penalty

I don't really understand what that stuff would have had to do with her testifying about her friendship with JA. Couldn't she testify that stuff then plead 5th?

No, the prosecution gets to question her and that's where the trouble started....

Right I know they get to question her but she can legally say I take the 5th just like that skeevy Gus Searcy did.

He addressed the issues without all the extra words in the motion. "Desire to call witnesses" and defense counsel's unavailability until after 7-29.

That pretty much covered it.

I don't really understand what that stuff would have had to do with her testifying about her friendship with JA. Couldn't she testify that stuff then plead 5th?

My thoughts on that subject are that after she was caught with something that didn't make her look good, the defense did not want to use her. It doesn't look great when you present a character witness who, for whatever reason, has a questionable character. I'm not even sure she backed out on her own unless she feared getting in trouble herself. For someone who doesn't want exposure, she's spending enough time on HLN.

Yeah I agree about the irony with the exposure. She like Jodi thinks she can fix it and peoples perceptions. Wanting to be introduced as JA's "former friend"

Tink, Did you actually see a post with a photo of her house, her address and a map? I've never come across that.

Haven't seen the photo or map (haven't looked for it) but I did see her address, personal info and pics of her daughter.

• Thanks
Reactions: TW
I have to admit, I did buy into at the time.

It's possible it could be true but who knows.

THe only reason I thought it could be true was because during one of her interviews on HLN she sounded buzzed, whether high or drunk-ish. Of course I'm no expert on determining if people are high based on interviews, so there's that.

Tink, Did you actually see a post with a photo of her house, her address and a map? I've never come across that.

Haven't seen the photo or map (haven't looked for it) but I did see her address, personal info and pics of her daughter.

The address is really uncalled for as well as photos of the kid.

My thoughts on that subject are that after she was caught with something that didn't make her look good, the defense did not want to use her. It doesn't look great when you present a character witness who, for whatever reason, has a questionable character. I'm not even sure she backed out on her own unless she feared getting in trouble herself. For someone who doesn't want exposure, she's spending enough time on HLN.

Yeah I agree about the irony with the exposure. She like Jodi thinks she can fix it and peoples perceptions. Wanting to be introduced as JA's "former friend"

I think, also like Jodi, she probably likes the attention, if she can control it. She should just move on, but I wonder if the defense has asked her to do some of this.

I am reading comments on the state v facebook page a few of her friends commented defending her, I've only read a few of the comments but one of them has a description of her house, how many bedrooms and how long she has lived there. That tells me theres some truth to the map being out there.

I am reading comments on the state v facebook page a few of her friends commented defending her, I've only read a few of the comments but one of them has a description of her house, how many bedrooms and how long she has lived there. That tells me theres some truth to the map being out there.

Wait...Her friends are describing her house, or others are?

Another lovely comment " Why the hell is Patty getting involved?! It's driving me nuts. Arias is fucking guilty, let that bitch rot. Patty is digging her own grave....."

Wait...Her friends are describing her house, or others are?

Her friends are defending her, others are posting her house details.

Forum List

Back