Jodi Arias Penalty

she wanted to die? now she wants to live? she should make up her mind really!

I will keep trying to find more interviews Jodi is going to be interviewing until 12PST so there is still a little over an hour of her doing interviews. We might have to wait till morning to get much more.

I just saw an excerpt of the Troy H interview with Jodi last night....he gets on her pretty good. Im sure it will be out today...it was a Foxcast...so look for it maybe on Greta tonight.

At one point Troy gets kind of snooty with her saying:

Troy: "Why do you feel the need to speak with us at this point"? (kind of in a laughing sarcastic way...like what is your point....do you think youre a star?)

Jodi: "Why do you feel the need to speak with me"? (in a snotty little school girl...like "I know you are but what am i" type of retort)

Troy: "Because we are interested in what you have to say."

Jodi: (Kind of looks down...then you know shes about to lie...lol) "Well, Im here to use the voice I have, so to speak, to raise awareness for domestic violence."

She is the worlds biggest fool right now. What snotty little witch. She was all decked out in makeup that was so important to her....her last go at stardom...she disgusts me.

Last edited:
I don't want to listen to a word this chick says. Put her on Death Row and let her think about it for several years. She's mentally disturbed and has rage issues.

I just saw an excerpt of the Troy H interview with Jodi last night....he gets on her pretty good. Im sure it will be out today...it was a Foxcast...so look for it maybe on Greta tonight.

At one point Troy gets kind of snooty with her saying:

Troy: "Why do you feel the need to speak with us at this point"? (kind of in a laughing sarcastic way...like what is your point....do you think youre a star?)

Jodi: "Why do you feel the need to speak with me"? (in a snotty little school girl...like "I know you are but what am i" type of retort)

Troy: "Because we are interested in what you have to say."

Jodi: (Kind of looks down...then you know shes about to lie...lol) "Well, Im here to use the voice I have, so to speak, to raise awareness for domestic violence."

She is the worlds biggest fool right now. What snotty little witch. She was all decked out in makeup that was so important to her....her last go at stardom...she disgusts me.

She interviewed with Troy and Mark both? I've only watched one clip "abused by Juan" and I'm already nauseous. I don't know if I can stand her voice for that much interviewing.

OT: Z update. There are 3 internet providers installing direct satellite, microwave and wireless dish on the top of the courthouse. They dug a trench all the way around the parking lot to lay fiber. There are 53 separate media entities with 49 trucks coming.

That's a lotta freaking money.

Court drama is the next big reality tv boom.

OT: Z update. There are 3 internet providers installing direct satellite, microwave and wireless dish on the top of the courthouse. They dug a trench all the way around the parking lot to lay fiber. There are 53 separate media entities with 49 trucks coming.

Gag me. I'll watch VH1 instead.

That's what CourtTV thought with then Insession. It's only the random sensational cases that the media latches onto now.

I don't know if I can take listening to Consonant Queen on the blame blitz. Enough is enough. Here are my thoughts on an article someone posted above:

“I felt betrayed, actually, by the jury. I was hoping they would see things for what they are. I felt really awful for my family and what they were thinking.”

Betrayal is the breaking or violation of a presumptive contract, trust, or confidence that produces moral and psychological conflict within a relationship amongst individuals, between organizations or between individuals and organizations. Often betrayal is the act of supporting a rival group, or it is a complete break from previously decided upon or presumed norms by one party from the others. Someone who betrays others is commonly called a traitor or betrayer.

Once again, Arias is seeing contracts and commitments never entered into, just like she did with Alexander. How does a jury somehow owe her the verdict that she wants? She can't stab them or Alexander, but she will rip them to shreds at any opportunity. What an entitled piece of (insert your own description here).

I don't know if I can take listening to Consonant Queen on the blame blitz. Enough is enough. Here are my thoughts on an article someone posted above:

“I felt betrayed, actually, by the jury. I was hoping they would see things for what they are. I felt really awful for my family and what they were thinking.”

Betrayal is the breaking or violation of a presumptive contract, trust, or confidence that produces moral and psychological conflict within a relationship amongst individuals, between organizations or between individuals and organizations. Often betrayal is the act of supporting a rival group, or it is a complete break from previously decided upon or presumed norms by one party from the others. Someone who betrays others is commonly called a traitor or betrayer.

Once again, Arias is seeing contracts and commitments never entered into, just like she did with Alexander. How does a jury somehow owe her the verdict that she wants? She can't stab them or Alexander, but she will rip them to shreds at any opportunity. What an entitled piece of sociopathic, lying, delusional butcherer.

How's that

Forum List

Back