Jodi Arias Penalty

How come she's allowed to wear a different top?

That is what she wore for her interviews last night. lol

Yeah I know but I wonder why she is allowed a different top but not pants.

The top because of interview and they were only to show her from the waist up. Jodi did not know the AP photographer took this pic. She was heard saying that she will only do the interviews as long as they don't show the strips. lol.

I have to say I like this picture.

936957_479468355462645_1913117674_n.jpg

Man hands and feet. Sorry, but it's true.

She is on odd duck. Why would she even care about the stripes. How absurd.

Do you think you could be a lone hold out or would you give in to pressure? I don't think it's just one but I could be wrong. Must be hard to be just one person, I hope they don't get pressured into something they don't want to.
Its odd that they were unanimous on everything else but then there was basically no mitigation and they are stuck. I guess it could be that some gave in before but decided that because they gave in before they aren't going to this time.
Also if it's up to the judge not only do I think LWOP because she's pissed but also remember she gave that other guy that killed his g/f and had m2 lwop.

TW go back a few pages I posted some animal pics for you. Started with my kitties at 102

Regular or egg coffee? I'm still going to try it.

Egg Coffee. Next pot will be vanilla with vanilla almond milk.

I'm not a flavored coffee person and no creamers just milk. (Creamers don't settle well in me) but enjoy your next cup. ;)

Almond milk is not a creamer. I don't drink cows milk. I drink almond milk and it is good in coffee. Plus it has 50% more calcium then cows milk.

Egg Coffee. Next pot will be vanilla with vanilla almond milk.

I'm not a flavored coffee person and no creamers just milk. (Creamers don't settle well in me) but enjoy your next cup. ;)

Almond milk is not a creamer. I don't drink cows milk. I drink almond milk and it is good in coffee. Plus it has 50% more calcium then cows milk.

Oh I know almond milk, I had to medical fast and that's what I had to drink if I wanted coffee,its a bit sweet for me (didn't see they have an unsweetened one) but half and half, and creamers are a no no for me. Now I want coffee.

Oh I know almond milk, I had to medical fast and that's what I had to drink if I wanted coffee,its a bit sweet for me (didn't see they have an unsweetened one) but half and half, and creamers are a no no for me. Now I want coffee.

Silk now carries a non sweetened. I get mine at walmart.

Only coffee I drink on occasion is cuban coffee but I only drink it when I go to my grandma's in FL. I do like almond milk.

She is on odd duck. Why would she even care about the stripes. How absurd.

Do you think you could be a lone hold out or would you give in to pressure? I don't think it's just one but I could be wrong. Must be hard to be just one person, I hope they don't get pressured into something they don't want to.
Its odd that they were unanimous on everything else but then there was basically no mitigation and they are stuck. I guess it could be that some gave in before but decided that because they gave in before they aren't going to this time.
Also if it's up to the judge not only do I think LWOP because she's pissed but also remember she gave that other guy that killed his g/f and had m2 lwop.

I am thinking it may be a 7-5 split felony 7 non felony 5 the same as the M1 verdict but now 7 DP and 5 LWOP maybe.

Only coffee I drink on occasion is cuban coffee but I only drink it when I go to my grandma's in FL. I do like almond milk.

I love the chocolate it reminds me of a chocolate milk shake. 1 of these days I am going to freeze some and then put it in my food processor to see if I can get ice cream.

Forum List

Back