Jodi Arias Penalty

Last one. This is Amara, this is the second time I have met her she is beautiful. I wish I could post the video of her full speed run on here for you guys.

Attachments

• $amara.jpg
    $amara.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 17
Tink you were asking about reps earlier. here is a link that should help you understand better.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/introduce-yourself/155490-reputation-101-reps-for-newbie-s-of-the-usmb.html

Thanks Feisty I get the gist of it. I just don't get and don't see it on there how many reps do I have to give out before I can rep the same person again?

Not the same person in 24 hours and then you have to give 12 reps out to different people before you can rep a person again.

You guys think they will be coming back today?

I think if they are sure they are hung, then they'll just say they don't want to go on and will end it today. If they think there's hope they will agree after a night's sleep, then they will come back tomorrow. I don't know if that makes sense.

I think if they come back tomorrow it's because they feel they are making progress towards an unanimous verdict.

You guys think they will be coming back today?

I think if they are sure they are hung, then they'll just say they don't want to go on and will end it today. If they think there's hope they will agree after a night's sleep, then they will come back tomorrow. I don't know if that makes sense.

I think if they come back tomorrow it's because they feel they are making progress towards an unanimous verdict.

I think they will debate/deliberate till mid day tomorrow and be done. Hung and then they can get on with their lives.
NEVER did I think the jury would give up so quickly and try to run for cover, but I really hope they can honestly plead their belief and offer some reasoning to their choice for her punishment. So sad.

Forum List

Back