Jodi Arias Penalty

Yup. 12 and 1 years old.

So my daughter sends me a text the other day from school. She says hey dad, Im getting a kitten...she says its one of those kittens that stays a kitten. Im like really? It stays a kitten? Yeah right!!

Problem is we have a little bichon dog...so I told her no...:confused:
Dog's and cats are often the best of friends, especially if the cat introduced is a kitten. That being said I have no idea about any cat that stays a kitten lol

That's true! They don't have to be kittens to bond with dogs though. I had a Persian for 2 years before I got my teacup poodle, then 2 years later, I got my beagle. Believe it or not, the beagle is more attached to Sunny (kitty) than my poodle is. My poodle is jealous of him - she thinks he's going to steal her food, take her spot on the couch, etc. Polly, my beagle, "protects" him from my poodle.

My oldest used to try to nurse on my roomates dog when she was a kitten it was hilarious.

Does anyone know if it's true that in prison she'll be in isolation for years before she works her way to GP with others if she gets LWOP or lwp?

Animated_moving_hippo_animation.gif

I really don't think it's going to be DP. I hope they decide tomorrow. Do you think they will still be hung?

Ok tomorrow I hope you guys can keep me updated because I'll be out gotta pick my cousin up in LA

I really don't think it's going to be DP. I hope they decide tomorrow. Do you think they will still be hung?

I believe that they are making progress. If they weren't able to get past anything, I don't think they'd have gone back and deliberated as long as they have since this morning. If it takes them a week to work it out to where they all agree, that's fine with me.

did u hear what they said on hln
she said in this county there was a jury said hung twice went back for 4 days then came back and said DP
Chat Conversation End

Yes, I think it would take something serious to remove a juror and replace with an alternate.

I think a hung jury would be worse than LWOP. TW is right. If she's given LWOP, then she pretty much disappears and that's what most people want...for her to just go away. A hung jury would probably mean a new penalty phase down the road and this whole ugly saga will just keep going and going. It really is enough already.

My DH is shocked right now. He felt since the jury found unanimously for both M1-premed and the especially cruel aggravating factor, then they would surely agree this warrants the DP. He didn't see the whole trial, just snippets and my biased commentary. But we were both floored when both OJ and Tot Mom (LOL) were acqutted so just goes to show how much we know.

I think maybe people realize when they vote for the death penalty that it's just as though they're killing the person themselves. And regardless of the law, they may not think it's right to kill another human being and they want no part of doing it. Especially if they're Christians and actually follow the teachings of Christ rather than being hypocrites like most Christians are.

• Thanks
Reactions: Viv

I believe that they are making progress. If they weren't able to get past anything, I don't think they'd have gone back and deliberated as long as they have since this morning. If it takes them a week to work it out to where they all agree, that's fine with me.

Making progress could still go either way.

What I don't get is if they found that it was cruel enough to warrant DP and they are death qualified. Then basically NO mitigation was presented, how did they get stuck? I mean why even vote aggrivated then?

I was talking to my husband about that, why say the crime is extremely cruel and attach the DP if they were not going to dish it out as punishment??? To appease the Alexander family? That sucks

Question: was Jodi's family in court when the judge told the jury to get back to work.
I have been trying to find them, mI'm sure they weren't

Yeah, the court room didnt look real full...saw travis family there.

I am suspicious as to why they were there so early? Was it to be a constant reminder to the jury when they came out with questions? "Here we are, we are waiting! "

Forum List

Back