Jodi Arias Penalty

LOL TW some how I had guessed that about you I don't know why. Especially the human part, I was sure about that.

Did you guys hear Beth say on HLN that there was a jury in this county that came back twice and said they were hung and then after 4 more days found unanimous death?

Speaking of hypocrits, NG just said they can't say hate at her house I almost spit out my water LOL

No no no. She leads by example, not by words.

My daughter just sent me the cutest video of my grand son in the bath trying to swim. He is laughing so hard and splashing water all over. I can't wait to see him. I am leaving next week to go pick him and his sister up in Ohio that is the some what half way point. My mom's house.

I think maybe people realize when they vote for the death penalty that it's just as though they're killing the person themselves. And regardless of the law, they may not think it's right to kill another human being and they want no part of doing it. Especially if they're Christians and actually follow the teachings of Christ rather than being hypocrites like most Christians are.

These jurors were DP qualified so they should be able to do it I feel it is more the split of felony and non felony with the jurors. there was a 7-5 split at conviction.

But what difference would that make? They are both DP convictions and they all agreed premed plus aggravated?

I'm an anti death penalty atheist also I'm a human.... why are we identifying religious affiliations?

Because I said:

I think maybe people realize when they vote for the death penalty that it's just as though they're killing the person themselves. And regardless of the law, they may not think it's right to kill another human being and they want no part of doing it. Especially if they're Christians and actually follow the teachings of Christ rather than being hypocrites like most Christians are.

Jeez, even Ghandi noticed it when he said " I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." Understatement of the millenium.

Question: was Jodi's family in court when the judge told the jury to get back to work.
I have been trying to find them, mI'm sure they weren't

Yeah, the court room didnt look real full...saw travis family there.

I am suspicious as to why they were there so early? Was it to be a constant reminder to the jury when they came out with questions? "Here we are, we are waiting! "

I definitely think that is part of it. They've made a point to be front and center and very dramatic , that is not accidental!

Yeah, the court room didnt look real full...saw travis family there.

I am suspicious as to why they were there so early? Was it to be a constant reminder to the jury when they came out with questions? "Here we are, we are waiting! "

I definitely think that is part of it. They've made a point to be front and center and very dramatic , that is not accidental!

Well they aren't on TV blabbing about Jodi Arias. But they are showing up for their brother. I can understand that.

I can certainly understand if the family feels hatred and anger toward her. She slaughtered their brother. Hopefully at some point they can move past that. It can't be easy with her plastering herself all over the news, and right after saying she knew the family never wanted to look at her again.

Well they aren't on TV blabbing about Jodi Arias. But they are showing up for their brother. I can understand that.

I can understand it too....but wrongo on the not on Tv...thy have been, and the internet

I can understand it too....but wrongo on the not on Tv...thy have been, and the internet

They haven't been on TV since the trial started.

Life is all about choices. We all decide the path we want to take in life. It does not matter what or who you are christian non christian black white yellow pink brown tan blue green purple. Every has their beliefs. I don't think it matters at all. Who has the right to judge anyone for who and what they are?

Not all of them have been on TV but they did get reprimanded by the judge for stuff on the net.

I am not disparaging them....just keeping it real. They'v suffered a horrible loss and have right to seek justice for their brother. I'm just not one to fawn over ordinary people and anoint them for sainthood like I've seen some do!

They haven't been on TV since the trial started.

Maybe not, I didn't note the dates.but they certainly have been on Tv, and they certainly have been on the internet, and had many "friends" all over the media who clami to be speaking for "the friends and family of Travis"

Forum List

Back