Joe Biden, How Dare You Compare Me To Hitler

Look, democrats spent 4 years claiming Trump was Hitler, and 8 years claiming Dubya was. Your Crocodile tears are hollow.

:lol:

You tell me? When was the first time I referred to Quid Pro as "Hitler?"

Now I've recognized the Nazi democrat party for what it is for years, and there is no denying it.

Your Reich claims Biden is a unifier, did last Thursday's Hitler speech seem "unifying" to you? Or did Biden declare war on 74 million Americans?
Comparing Trump or Bush to Hitler is equally stupid.

You’ve been whining about Nazis over and over and over again in every single one of your posts. Blah blah blah Nazi blah blah blah Hitler blah blah blah Reich.

You’re a child. An emotional child. This didn’t start on last Thursday. You’re a perfect representation of the meme I posted and we both know it.

1662578935026.jpeg

Comparing Trump or Bush to Hitler is equally stupid.

You’ve been whining about Nazis over and over and over again in every single one of your posts. Blah blah blah Nazi blah blah blah Hitler blah blah blah Reich.

You’re a child. An emotional child. This didn’t start on last Thursday. You’re a perfect representation of the meme I posted and we both know it.

View attachment 693065
Only Biden is Hitler. He proves it every day. He is the new improved Biden though:

Twice as stupid as Hitler but now with 25% more Evil.
1662579093037.png

Seems to me I have enough value in what I say to piss your DemNazi Globalist Lying Fascist ass off.
Thank you for valuing my comments.
Don't come to an intelligent conversation with a D (-) GPA, dope.
In DimTard terms.....don't be the only MORON at a Genius convention.
Invite some of your moron friends so you won't be alone.
Let me know when you actually say something, that way I can grade its value.

You are who does not know what a Nazi is. If you did know, you wouldn't be one.
They are horrible people, like you.
Nazis and Morons are necessary for the survival of each other.
Didn't you know that DimTard?
Folks, please read this explanation by this lunatic about what a Nazi is; :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
You are who does not know what a Nazi is. If you did know, you wouldn't be one. That explains it right there. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:This is stupidity on steroids.

Let me know when you actually say something, that way I can grade its value.
The FBI illegally raided Trump's home only to find out that any classified emails Trump had were actually print outs of Hillary Clinton's emails which were already declassified to protect her and her boss Obama.
1662579993988.png

Folks, please read this explanation by this lunatic about what a Nazi is; :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
You are who does not know what a Nazi is. If you did know, you wouldn't be one. That explains it right there. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:This is stupidity on steroids.

Examine this picture closely. This is a Nazi
1662580048922.png

So is this
1662580099166.png

Did it finally get through my DemNazi skull that you think Biden is Hitler and Democrats are Nazis? Sure

Democrats are Nazis and Biden is Hitler. Noted. I think we got your point.
Why do you have Demnazi Genocidal Extermination camps in Black Communities set up and created by an Organization that gives credit to their existence to Adolph Hitler's views on Eugenics?

You did Nazi that one coming, did you little DemNazi?

The FBI illegally raided Trump's home only to find out that any classified emails Trump had were actually print outs of Hillary Clinton's emails which were already declassified to protect her and her boss Obama.
View attachment 693074
Another random thought out of thin cloth folks. :laughing0301:🤪:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::aargh::spinner:Pay attention; The FBI illegally raided Trump's home only to find out that any classified emails Trump had were actually print outs of Hillary Clinton's emails which were already declassified to protect her and her boss Obama. So much value right? Dude, you are so pitiful.

Forum List

Back