Joe Biden is our duly elected President. There was no fraud. Every single one of his 81 million votes were completely legitimate.

🙄

Although, in fairness, I do think that all Republicans are vermin and that the Democrats never cheat or even try to cheat in our democracy. Also, President Biden has been unfairly maligned.

He might even be on par with Lincoln or even with the magnificent Obama.

ROFL!!!!

You made me lose my lunch!!!!

laughing-laugh.gif

It's amazing isn't it, watching the live vote tally. Seeing the Reps strong in the majority as their count continually grew. Then there was a very long pause, too long and viola, the Dems had overtaken districts that had previously been won by the Reps.
Now I wonder how that happened, was it the DOMINION ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES!!!, the best chance for a team that has no legitimate chance of obtaining the title of 'winner' can have?

Anyone who considers there was no fraud is braindead.

The Hunter Biden laptop was created by Putin in the basement of the Kremlin.

Joe Biden never discussed any of Hunter’s business dealings with Hunter.

Joe Biden did not fly Hunter to China on Air Force 2 to make a private equity deal with a Chinese company.

It's amazing isn't it, watching the live vote tally. Seeing the Reps strong in the majority as their count continually grew. Then there was a very long pause, too long and viola, the Dems had overtaken districts that had previously been won by the Reps.
um.... most of donny's base showed up at the polls - whilst critical thinking bipeds mailed in their votes ... henceforth the delay of that count. no voter fraud has been proven with the failed 60+ lawsuits brought on by squidboy & the other 'lawyers'; where trump appointed judges even ruled as easy cause there was ZERO proof provided.
Now I wonder how that happened, was it the DOMINION ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES!!!, the best chance for a team that has no legitimate chance of obtaining the title of 'winner' can have?

they are going to win their lawsuits against FOX et al & the pillow nut.

Anyone who considers there was no fraud is braindead.

special.gif

um.... most of donny's base showed up at the polls - whilst critical thinking bipeds mailed in their votes ... henceforth the delay of that count. no voter fraud has been proven with the failed 60+ lawsuits brought on by squidboy & the other 'lawyers'; where trump appointed judges even ruled as easy cause there was ZERO proof provided.

they are going to win their lawsuits against FOX et al & the pillow nut.

View attachment 756246
So you're a democrat fuck doll, are you? Are they gentle and use lube or do they give it to your rough and raw?

Most of the puppets that were on the opposing team had been bought and paid for. Even if the evidence is 'in your face', it was still disregarded. What else do you think would happen when the whole system is corrupt, broken and exploited? You get what we have now, a basket case of fuckwits in office and you as their cheerleader.

Joe Biden is completely lucid and is the greatest President in American history. He makes Lincoln look like Carter.

Joe Biden is very honest and ethical and has never lied. He never showered with his daughter.
He took down your YOUNG Republican creeps pretty handily in the SOTU!

So you're a democrat fuck doll, are you?

oh my.

Are they gentle and use lube or do they give it to your rough and raw?

Most of the puppets that were on the opposing team had been bought and paid for. Even if the evidence is 'in your face', it was still disregarded. What else do you think would happen when the whole system is corrupt, broken and exploited? You get what we have now, a basket case of fuckwits in office and you as their cheerleader.

oh dear.

Forum List

Back