Joe Biden is reducing border security measures

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

And it makes sense

I mean, if you are going to allow them in anyway, who even have a head count that will only make you blush come election time?

The only thing Democrats would change about the situation at the border, if they could, would be NOTHING!

The Democrat party is the party of the status quo.

Does that make them conservatives now?

And it makes sense

I mean, if you are going to allow them in anyway, who even have a head count that will only make you blush come election time?

The only thing Democrats would change about the situation at the border, if they could, would be NOTHING!

If one of my family or me ever gets assaulted by an Illegal asshole who shouldnt be here, i will sue the shit out of the DNC for billions of dollars and every Marxist/Demofascist politician who enabled those illegals to be here in the first place, starting with Joe Biteme and his Border Bitch Czar.

5800vv.jpg

How many refugees did the U.S. accept in 2022?

25,465 refugees

Yet in fiscal year 2021, the United States resettled only 11,411 refugees — the lowest number since the program began in 1980. On October 3, the government announced that only 25,465 refugees had been resettled during fiscal year 2022, far below the cap of 125,000 set by the administration last May.Oct 7, 2022

Why refugee resettlement is a crucial part of US migration strategy​

Due to lack of funding, the Aerostat Program, the unmanned blimps that border patrol uses to protect the nation, is being cut. @SenRickScott says,

Congress provides the funding
Show where Biden cut it
Ah.....so now the president is totally blameless because he's a Democrat?
I think most of this could have been avoided if Bye-Dumb hadn't halted border wall construction, and even not opened the gates in the wall that was completed, and let millions of fat cell phone carrying illegals into the United States.

Last edited:

And it makes sense

Exactly right. The Eye in the Sky system never stopped anyone. Its function was just to get a count on the number of Illegals coming in.

Since knowing the number doesn't provide any benefit to hardcore ultralibs like Sleepy Joe who are denying the problem- why expend the money. The Republicans can fund their own drones at the border if they want a number, although those numbers will be denied as well as "partisan" if they are compiled.

We should hand out guns to all folks who show up at the border ... with ammo ...

Tell them to go back and solve their own countries' problems ... by murdering the corrupt politicians there ... easy peasy ...

Due to lack of funding, the Aerostat Program, the unmanned blimps that border patrol uses to protect the nation, is being cut. @SenRickScott says,

Congress provides the funding
Show where Biden cut it

The Communists have led the House the last four years. Show us this budget that doesn't exist by the Republicans that cut it.

The Communists have led the House the last four years. Show us this budget that doesn't exist by the Republicans that cut it.

Now that Republicans are in control of the House ... do you think they'll be able to send any of the dozen appropriations bills to the Senate ...

Something the Communists weren't able to do even with a Communist President ...

Now that Republicans are in control of the House ... do you think they'll be able to send any of the dozen appropriations bills to the Senate ...

Something the Communists weren't able to do even with a Communist President ...

They'll try but that's all they can do. Right now they're doing what they can to try and salvage SS and Medicare. Let's face facts: The commies won't allow them to pass anything unless it's stuffed with Democrat pork spending. This is why we can't control our of control spending no matter who's leading the Congress.

They'll try but that's all they can do. Right now they're doing what they can to try and salvage SS and Medicare. Let's face facts: The commies won't allow them to pass anything unless it's stuffed with Democrat pork spending. This is why we can't control our of control spending no matter who's leading the Congress.

Er ... no ... Republicans control the House ... they have all the votes they need to pass legislation to the Senate ... thus, they have all the votes needed to initiate an appropriations bill ... but will they? ... remember, the Commies had four years and they completely failed ... the bastards ...

Republicans had control of government ... and we managed a transportation funding bill ... was that the last? ...

You can't blame Communists if Republicans have enough votes ...

Er ... no ... Republicans control the House ... they have all the votes they need to pass legislation to the Senate ... thus, they have all the votes needed to initiate an appropriations bill ... but will they? ... remember, the Commies had four years and they completely failed ... the bastards ...

Republicans had control of government ... and we managed a transportation funding bill ... was that the last? ...

You can't blame Communists if Republicans have enough votes ...

All it takes is a few Republican RINOs to stop any bill. But even if they get everybody on board, it will never get past the Senate.

All it takes is a few Republican RINOs to stop any bill. But even if they get everybody on board, it will never get past the Senate.

It that an excuse to not do anything? ... why do Republicans keep sending liberals to Congress ... seems stupid to me ...

Don't get me wrong ... shutting down Congress is the best idea any political party has come up with yet ... but will the non-RINOs step up to their rhetoric and block all future CRs? ..

Joe Biden is reducing border security measures​

Actually, his DHS. I wonder, just what does CONGRESS do anymore? Are any decisions on anything actually done by anyone we elect to office (and can un-elect) any more?

Actually, his DHS. I wonder, just what does CONGRESS do anymore? Are any decisions on anything actually done by anyone we elect to office (and can un-elect) any more?
Cash in their drug cartel money.

That's bout it

Easy Peasy.

And it makes sense

At this point we simply need to change strategies.

Let's just bring all illegal border crossers to a dedicated area where employers from all over the country can hire them, transport them, and set them to work picking apples, building houses, or slaughtering pigs; whichever the case may be.

Just consider it a job symposium for illegals and employers. Employers can pick from whoever they want and pay transportation to the job site.

It's a win win!

Forum List

Back