Joe Biden lies.....again. What's new?

He is a guy who took the train all the time to Washington...

It is so stupid to call him a pedophile.
No. You are so stupid to defend his pedophile behavior... or just too stupid to recognize it.

Still hoping it will stick?

It's just as stupid as calling Moore a pedophile.
I didn't call Moore a pedophile. I expressed in many posts that he was framed for some things that supposed happened over 30 years ago and by a hideous Gloria Allred using a doctored yearbook from a paid accuser. I wanted Roy Moore to win the election. The sleazy Democrats were smearing him.

you're not getting the point.

There is little, if any, difference between the two
There is a lot of difference between substantiated and unsubstantiated claims.

Yes, there are.

and yours are UNsubstantiated

No. You are so stupid to defend his pedophile behavior... or just too stupid to recognize it.

I didn't call Moore a pedophile. I expressed in many posts that he was framed for some things that supposed happened over 30 years ago and by a hideous Gloria Allred using a doctored yearbook from a paid accuser. I wanted Roy Moore to win the election. The sleazy Democrats were smearing him.

Yes, there are.

To you. You must be blind, deaf or retarded. Which is it?

Yes, there are.

to anyone with a brain.

There isn't a court, other than partisan public opinion, that would find him guilty on the flimsy evidence you've provided.

Yes, there are.

to anyone with a brain.

There isn't a court, other than partisan public opinion, that would find him guilty on the flimsy evidence you've provided.
You seem to be having trouble with the definition of pedophile. It is an attraction to children. Being a pedophile requires no chargeable action. Stroking other people's children's hair and moving one's hands toward their breasts is quite obviously evidence of pedophilia. That is all on video records, as is Sessions slapping the creepy bastard's hands away from his granddaughter. Biden is a pedophile. He may not be a molester, but he gets close when he has a chance.

I strain to understand why you want to defend Creepy Joe Biden. I only suppose that you believe him to be Presidential material and do not want his pedophilia broadcasted.

Yes, there are.

to anyone with a brain.

You seem to be having trouble with the definition of pedophile. It is an attraction to children. Being a pedophile requires no chargeable action. Stroking other people's children's hair and moving one's hands toward their breasts is quite obviously evidence of pedophilia. That is all on video records, as is Sessions slapping the creepy bastard's hands away from his granddaughter. Biden is a pedophile. He may not be a molester, but he gets close when he has a chance.

I strain to understand why you want to defend Creepy Joe Biden. I only suppose that you believe him to be Presidential material and do not want his pedophilia broadcasted.

You left out a key part of your description...

SEXUAL attraction/interest in prepubescent children.

Making up your own definitions doesn't help your case

A sitting V.P. is the presumptive candidate for president but democrats couldn't trust a guy who had two brain embolisms and is prone to inappropriate episodes like patting Hillary on the ass on stage. Biden managed to insult most Americans when he belittled patriotism and Duty-Honor-Country in a speech that was supposed to be uplifting. Let him run if that's the best the democrats can do.

Yes, there are.

to anyone with a brain.

...and you think stroking little girl's hair repeatedly and trying to touch their breasts doesn't constitute a sexual attraction? The creepy bastard is probably creaming in his jeans as he does it....then goes to the men's room and whacks off to the memory.

He's a goddamned pedophile and nothing you say will change that fact.

Yes, there are.

to anyone with a brain.

...and you think stroking little girl's hair repeatedly and trying to touch their breasts doesn't constitute a sexual attraction? The creepy bastard is probably creaming in his jeans as he does it....then goes to the men's room and whacks off to the memory.

He's a goddamned pedophile and nothing you say will change that fact.
He's a goddamned pedophile

Only in your VERY narrow mind.

Forum List

Back