Joe Biden needs to be removed from office immediately

Yup
And before Obama, every US President was picked for color (that would be white) and gender (that would be male).

So what’s the problem?
No, white was the control factor and policy was the determining factor.
With Obama, color became the determinent.

No I mean your VP. Thats who would take over if Biden was removed.
1630009563323.png

Our soldiers and civilians are being murdered en masse by forces Joe Biden intentionally put into power, using weapons he intentionally provided to them. He's a war criminal and needs to be removed now.
That's it, let off some steam.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Dirty Don's confession.

"Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame. "
this blood is on xiden and the scum demonRATS....if you want to throw that bullshit in, then the scum demonRATS had since january to SAFELY EVACUATE AMERICANS, and all of the weaponry left behind....
AGAIN---how stupid are you?

Text from an active duty O6:

“The Commander-in-Chief has failed us and we are paying for it with our lives.”

@JackPosobiec) August 26, 2021

That piece of shit that stole the 2020 Presidential election and is now working hard to destroy this country.
Oh. I thought you were a serious interlocutor. You're just another conspiracy nut. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back