Joe Biden needs to be removed from office immediately

You mean the so-called president who negotiated the withdrawal?
So, for 8 months, Biden has thrown out all of Trumps policies. Did he forget this one? You are walking on thin ice guy.

Either he failed to change it, or was to dumb to change it along with the rest.

He belongs to you, please explain-)\

So, for 8 months, Biden has thrown out all of Trumps policies. Did he forget this one?
Nope. He was trying to salvage this one. You cant just say to the Taliban "sorry but the last guy was an idiot. tear up the agreement." The Taliban would have laughed at him.

Winco stop the stupidshit!!!! and the double talk crap....WTF are you talking about?--Kamala was chosen cause she's black--no qualifications for her job---she's a dumbass racist = she fell for the Smollet hoax

Thank the Democrats for giving us the Three Stooges for President, VP and Speaker. America is screwed.

Nope. He was trying to salvage this one. You cant just say to the Taliban "sorry but the last guy was an idiot. tear up the agreement." The Taliban would have laughed at him.

Ohhhh, is that your excuse, lol. So then, his majesty HO-Ho couldn't make a better deal? And Americans under the gun is a good thing, because in the world according to you, Ho-Ho couldn't fix it?

Ho-Ho fixed the border, didn't he? Ho-Ho fixed gasoline prices, didn't he, lol. Why hell, Ho-Ho even got OPRICK to help us out while we went green, didn't he?

Do you understand how delusional you not only are, but look to anyone with an IQ over 20, lol.

Good luck in 2022, and maybe even Newsomes recall in Cali, but I wouldn't bet the farm either way. You not only LOOK incompetent, you speak incompetence, and Americans see this.
Doubt me? Look at the numbers. Even Democrats are saying nope, nada, you have gone waaaaaaaaay to far.

While the votes have yet to be counted, you have already lost. That is a fact, and we both know it!

I knew it. An armed Taliban slaughtering US soldiers is what you fuckers wanted all along, and now Bloody Joe gave it to you.
Thats what you wanted because you are angry Drumpf lost the election Get over it and stop applauding americans being killed by ISIS.

How was he going to make a better deal when the Taliban already had the deal they liked signed by Drumpf?

Same way he changed everything "Drumpf" did.

Didn't "Drunpf" as you call him, change the deal with Iran?

Are you telling everyone here Ho-Ho couldn't do it, if you see that as the problem?

I hope they are paying well for these ridiculous arguments, because it is more than obvious you are spinning like a Beanie and Cecil hat, failing miserably.

Tell us what "Drumpf" doctrines that Ho-Ho did NOT change, then after that, explain if this was a disaster, why he didn't/couldn't change this one. Good luck!

To the OPoster, I second the Motion! Our boys are being murdered while attending to & protecting the savages, while he is having a good vacation at the White House on tax payers expenses and blaming Trump for his F UPS..

Forum List

Back