Joe Biden Spending 50 Million To Intensify "Convicted Felon" Smear Of Trump

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
Democrats are still in plan B- weaponize the criminal justice system against Trump with trumped-up charges - run a smear campaign of convicted felon.

Joe Biden is spending $50 million to remind you Donald Trump is a convicted felon​

• Joe Biden doesn't want swing voters to forget that Donald Trump is now a felon.
  • The Biden campaign is spending $50 million on a media blitz that includes a biting attack ad on Trump.
  • The ad highlights Trump's conviction while painting Biden as "fighting for your family.

Mexicans say Biden you can slide some of those millions our way.

Milenio Television, and Noticias de hoy por adn 40 TV both aired one of Bidens smear Trump TV commercials
It's a silly commercial that taunts convicted felons.

Another reason the blacks are voting for Trump. The Nevada criminals are going for Trump.... The Mexicans usually do what the blacks do when it comes to voting.

Last edited:
It's not a "feel good" commercial. It's low self-esteem commercial that puts every single convicted felon in the entire world down.

The sad thing is Republicans in the House had the chance to impeach Biden so that could have been used against him during the election.

The sad thing is Republicans in the House had the chance to impeach Biden so that could have been used against him during the election.
That's a horrible idea to impeach and convict presidents. Two wrongs do not make a right. What the democrats are doing is not new news- it's all old news. Let their commercials run.

It's not going to get them anywhere in the polls running negative commercials. It's just money down the drain.

Democrats are still in plan B- weaponize the criminal justice system against Trump with trumped-up charges - run a smear campaign of convicted felon.

Joe Biden is spending $50 million to remind you Donald Trump is a convicted felon​

• Joe Biden doesn't want swing voters to forget that Donald Trump is now a felon.
  • The Biden campaign is spending $50 million on a media blitz that includes a biting attack ad on Trump.
  • The ad highlights Trump's conviction while painting Biden as "fighting for your family.

Shock horror, Republicans annoyed Democrats are saying the truth.

Shock horror, Republicans annoyed Democrats are saying the truth.
unfortunately democrats are saying mean, horrible, and hateful things about their very own voters- they are always too blind in their evil to realize it.

unfortunately democrats are saying mean, horrible, and hateful things about their very own voters- they are always too blind in their evil to realize it.

And Trump has repeatedly called his supporters stupid.

" 'cos I don't want anybody going on me. We need every voter. I don't care about you. I just want your vote. I don't care"

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" "It's, like, incredible."

And his supporters don't even seem to notice. I mean, tell a stupid person they're stupid in an indirect way, and they won't notice, right?

And by 'smear', you mean citing reality? Trump is a convicted felon.

Some people have such low self esteem they will still vote for him.They are likely felons themselves. That sort of trash.

Nobody expected that Biden wouldn’t use this to his advantage. This isn’t a surprise.

Lol....GEEZUS....what a bunch of screwballs. A pretty large segment of inner city ergo Democrat base are convicted felons. Add to that their familial relations and you have maybe up to 10% on the left wing voting base being dissed by their own party.

Forum List

Back