Joe Biden was correct after all.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As Obama opts to send additional troops as "trainers" to Iraq (joining the 3000 plus we already have there) we are repeating the very SAME mistakes we made in Vietnam in the 1960s, and, at the cost of an estimated $9-10 million per day.

For all you right wingers who claim that us "lefties" never criticize Obama...tis thread, as others have also posted, proves you (as usual) wrong.

Joe Biden was correct when he openly stated that the future of Iraq will be to be broken up into THREE large sections. Had we listened to him, thousands of our troops would still be alive or not maimed....trillions of our dollars saved.....and possibly NO ISIS to be the thorn in our side.

Remember that as our "trainers" in Iraq will certainly be the coveted targets by ISIS, our losses will surely precipitate our increased presence there.

If sideshow Joe was ever right about anything you can bet it was pure chance.
He is 10 times smarter and 15 times more informed than any of the knuckleheads campaigning for the Republican nomination for 2016.

If sideshow Joe was ever right about anything you can bet it was pure chance.
He is 10 times smarter and 15 times more informed than any of the knuckleheads campaigning for the Republican nomination for 2016.

Biden? LOL

He's the only guy dumber than Obama
Just because you are dumb doesn't make you an expert on dumbness. Fact is, your own dumbness disqualifies you from being able to judge who and what is dumb. You are smart enough to evade the topic with a dopey response. Trained like a propagandized hack to troll with deflections. Go study up on Reagan. Read about all the terrorist attacks against American's in the 80's that he allowed and failed to respond to in a effective way. It will take you all day by the time you get to Lockerbie.

LoL..At liberals trying to make Sideshow Joe out to be a genius.
Whats the matter? Could it be that you see the writing on the wall when it come to the HildeBeast? .....yeah.
Actually he received the nickname of "Six pack Joe" early in his career. He got the name because he communicated well with average working guys, didn't act all uppity and was not afraid to sit down and talk openly off the the top of his head without being coached by handlers. Gaffs became his trademark because he was willing to speak what he thought and be up front honest. He was also referred to as honest Joe. So when did openness and honesty become negative attributes for a politician?

LoL..At liberals trying to make Sideshow Joe out to be a genius.
Whats the matter? Could it be that you see the writing on the wall when it come to the HildeBeast? .....yeah.
Actually he received the nickname of "Six pack Joe" early in his career. He got the name because he communicated well with average working guys, didn't act all uppity and was not afraid to sit down and talk openly off the the top of his head without being coached by handlers. Gaffs became his trademark because he was willing to speak what he thought and be up front honest. He was also referred to as honest Joe. So when did openness and honesty become negative attributes for a politician?

Nah...he got that because thats what he had before lunch.

Nah...he got that because thats what he had before lunch.

Let me make the simple question even more direct:
Was Biden correct or not that Iraq will......ultimately....be broken up into 3 sections..... just as Biden had predicted?

So are you admitting that Obama doesn't have a clue what he is doing?

Your Obama-hatred is clouding your half-brain....It is NOT up to the Obama administration to divide Iraq.

However, had Biden's prediction been taken more seriously, we would have avoided thousands of US casualties and about $ 1.5 trillion savings of our current debt when we financed the Iraq war on a credit card.

Your Obama-hatred is clouding your half-brain....It is NOT up to the Obama administration to divide Iraq.

However, had Biden's prediction been taken more seriously, we would have avoided thousands of US casualties and about $ 1.5 trillion savings of our current debt when we financed the Iraq war on a credit card.
Obama successfully ended the Iraq war, remember? His lack of experience gave us the disaster it is today. I don't hate Obama, I admit I don't like what he has done to a once great country.

I don't like what he has done to a once great country.

Do you mean what Obama has done to Iraq?

I I sarcastically state the above because NO SANE person can objectively say that our country is drastically better or worse than 6 years ago.....except, of course, for partisan zealots and FOX watchers.

Obama successfully ended the Iraq war, remember? His lack of experience gave us the disaster it is today

I know its a bit too "challenging" for right wingers' brains...but Obama leaving Iraq was NOT his decision......

The decision was made years before by GWB ...AND......the US appointed Malaki government.

For the Obama administration the choice was to either label ourselves COLONISTS/INVADERS.....OR to adhere to the pact to vacate Iraq.

Obama successfully ended the Iraq war, remember? His lack of experience gave us the disaster it is today

I know its a bit too "challenging" for right wingers' brains...but Obama leaving Iraq was NOT his decision......

The decision was made years before by GWB ...AND......the US appointed Malaki government.

For the Obama administration the choice was to either label ourselves COLONISTS/INVADERS.....OR to adhere to the pact to vacate Iraq.
Okay, we got it. Obama isn't a leader.

Obama successfully ended the Iraq war, remember? His lack of experience gave us the disaster it is today. I don't hate Obama, I admit I don't like what he has done to a once great country.
No matter how many times you are shown that your comment about Obama successfully ending the war is used in the way you use it is distorted to give a misinformed and fraudulent interpretation. You will continue to use the misleading talking point you have been provided with. But once again, Obama's speech when the comments were made were about successfully ending the war for American combat troops in ground combat operations.

Forum List

Back