Joe Biden's Approval Rating Falls Below Kamala Harris' .... ?!

No one honestly believes that this idiot won an election without cheating.

Screenshot_20211228-103927.png

Trump average: 42%
Trump left office at 34%.

Worst President in history by your own standards.

Thank you for that confirmation :)
Jimmy Kimmel put his hate against Trump over his baby born of his own hate.

DATES IN OFFICEDAYS IN OFFICEOVERALL AVGFIRST-TERM AVG2ND-TERM AVGAPPROVAL HIGHAPPROVAL LOW
2017–2021146241%41%-49%34%

tramp is the lowest until we get to Bush jr.
Biden has been around 36% for a couple of months.

Right now....even his supporters can't stand the guy.
They look at his face and they can't shake the fact that he shit his pants several times on his last overseas trip.
That makes the Bush Sr pukefest look like it wasn't so bad after all.

DATES IN OFFICEDAYS IN OFFICEOVERALL AVGFIRST-TERM AVG2ND-TERM AVGAPPROVAL HIGHAPPROVAL LOW

No, Xiden is lowest. But an idiot like you can’t process something as difficult as the TRUTH. Whine and cry and howl at the moon all you want, you can’t change reality. Enjoy the coming Red Wave.

I don't know who Winsome Sears is.
Do you think that everyone from Africa is black too?
The Republican Lt Gov of Virginia.

No. But her father is black. Why does magically and suddenly become not-black?

F80E13A8-FE08-4D0A-B8F2-40DE422031A8.jpeg

The Republican Lt Gov of Virginia.

No. But her father is black. Why does magically and suddenly become not-black?

View attachment 581212
I dunno....I have a weird blood type (AB Neg) that is usually something Native Americans have.
When they find out about it....they look at me and try to see the Native-American in me....but I look more like I'm from Germany or Scotland. I think you'd have to give her father a DNA test to see where his heritage is.....but her mother is Indian......yet you seem to think that matters nothing.

Kamala-Harris-on-wedding-day.jpg

"Like any Indian worth their desi-ness, Harris has openly professed her love for traditional foodstuffs both South and North India. During a social media interaction last year, when asked about her favourite Indian meals, she said, “So South Indian, it would be idli with… a really good sambar, and then North Indian – probably any kind of tikka.”
In a conversation with Mindy Kaling (who also has South Indian heritage), Harris recalled how the actor had “invited me to her home to cook masala dosa and talk politics.” She further added, “I’m sure our mothers up there right now having a good cup of chai.” "

Read more at: How Kamala Harris Wears Her Indian Heritage On Her Sleeve - SheThePeople TV

I dunno....I have a weird blood type (AB Neg) that is usually something Native Americans have.
When they find out about it....they look at me and try to see the Native-American in me....but I look more like I'm from Germany or Scotland. I think you'd have to give her father a DNA test to see where his heritage is.....but her mother is Indian......yet you seem to think that matters nothing.

View attachment 581224

"Like any Indian worth their desi-ness, Harris has openly professed her love for traditional foodstuffs both South and North India. During a social media interaction last year, when asked about her favourite Indian meals, she said, “So South Indian, it would be idli with… a really good sambar, and then North Indian – probably any kind of tikka.”
In a conversation with Mindy Kaling (who also has South Indian heritage), Harris recalled how the actor had “invited me to her home to cook masala dosa and talk politics.” She further added, “I’m sure our mothers up there right now having a good cup of chai.” "

Read more at: How Kamala Harris Wears Her Indian Heritage On Her Sleeve - SheThePeople TV
Funny how over a matter of a few years Kamala went from being the first Indian-American Senator to being the first Black VP. Magically and suddenly.

OIP.3Xx8vB9wG21O4Xbf7KnUOwHaE8.jpg

The point should be that Harris, nor her parents, have grandparents that were brought to the US as slaves.
Unlike my wife....who's grandfather was a slave in Alabama.

Last edited:
The Never Ending Drumpster Fire’s first year average…38.4.

Worst. President. Ever.

Trump's First-Year Job Approval Worst by 10 Points
No....Biden is the worst president.

Abraham Lincoln wasn't very popular....but he was once considered our greatest president.
Being popular or unpopular isn't the same as being a good president....especially when the media and members of congress are openly sabotaging your presidency.

Doesn't matter what he was when he left....because we're finding out that he was set up and the Deep State pulled a coup on him.
Not to mention stole an election.

Not to mention 24/7 negative stories from the MSM.

Interesting... Trump was more popular than Bush but somehow lost his re-election.

It must be hard for a Democrat to say orange man not as bad as Bush/Cheney

Try to keep up little troll. I was referring to Jamaica. You brought in Africa. Meanwhile you dodge tbe actual issue.
Why does the media refer to her as "African American", Dumbass?

Forum List

Back