Joeb131's real reason for bveing against firearms.

[

You'll excuse us if we don't take decency lessons from a bigot who espouses violence.

I'm not the one who thinks that crazy people should be allowed to buy guns so they can overthrow the government some day... that would be your pals.

And frankly, guy, your whining about me is kind of bordering on "drunk dialing".

Technology-Helps-Prevent-You-From-Drunk-Dialing-Drunk-Texting-Drunk-Emailing.jpg

"Why don't you love me anymore, you communist!!!!"

And frankly, guy, your whining about me is kind of bordering on "drunk dialing".

---->

Guy, the only reason why we have a "problem" with Muslims is we keep sticking our dicks in the Hornet's nest.

Not that you and Toro would ever actually go over there. Get some poor kid to do it.

]

Really, that was the best you could find? That I point out that you and every other NeoCon warmonger never saw the inside of a uniform or barracks? But you all want us to go over there and fight the evil moooslims.

Man, you're starting to disappoint me. I mean, I'm sure you have your "Out of Context JoeB file" that you dance out every time you want to whine about me, but I really thought you could do better.

---->

Guy, the only reason why we have a "problem" with Muslims is we keep sticking our dicks in the Hornet's nest.

Not that you and Toro would ever actually go over there. Get some poor kid to do it.

]

Really, that was the best you could find? That I point out that you and every other NeoCon warmonger never saw the inside of a uniform or barracks? But you all want us to go over there and fight the evil moooslims.

Man, you're starting to disappoint me. I mean, I'm sure you have your "Out of Context JoeB file" that you dance out every time you want to whine about me, but I really thought you could do better.

You forgot to stick in a "dressage pony" somewhere in there.

I don't need a file. I just need to go to the prior page and see what you wrote. It's almost as easy as short selling your house in 2007 but far less lucrative.

[

I don't need a file. I just need to go to the prior page and see what you wrote. It's almost as easy as short selling your house in 2007 but far less lucrative.

Well, yeah, you guys did do a number on the economy, and you wonder why no one is cheering for your anymore.

[

Well, yeah, you guys did do a number on the economy, and you wonder why no one is cheering for your anymore.

I neither wonder nor do I care.

I don't have to.

Forum List

Back