John Bolton… Deep state player

He's deep state now?

My scorecard is an absolute mess.

Everyone that leaves the Admin is deep state. They are the most amazing choice ever when in the Admin, but instantly turn into deep state traitors the very second they leave.

That is one of the benefits of a myth like the Deep State.
All civilian high level federal employees are corrupt, and are accountable to no one. The swamp is deep and wide and over a century old. Fact

That is just the way it is… bedwetter

Define “high level”.

Topic made me curious and just saw...

He tweeted Friday morning: “Glad to be back on Twitter after more than two months. For the backstory, stay tuned.” However, it’s possible Bolton was referring to his upcoming book, rather than teasing an appearance at the inquiry. He recently reached a multimillion-dollar deal with publisher Simon & Schuster.

John Bolton Makes Mysterious Return to Twitter, Tells Followers to ‘Stay Tuned’ for ‘Backstory’

Great stuff.... DC is about self service. LOL

It makes one wonder what the next witchhunt going to be? Very entertaining

Why are you mad at Bolton, specifically?
Sorry for laughing, but you don't seriously expect to get an honest, level answer from rusty, OL?
I failed to notice who I was asking; of course you're right. I was and still am hopeful though that someone can answer it. I wonder if Bolton's objection to all this is part of why he was fired.

He's deep state now?

Everyone that leaves the Admin is deep state. They are the most amazing choice ever when in the Admin, but instantly turn into deep state traitors the very second they leave.

That is one of the benefits of a myth like the Deep State.
All civilian high level federal employees are corrupt, and are accountable to no one. The swamp is deep and wide and over a century old. Fact

That is just the way it is… bedwetter

Define “high level”.
Anyone that career politicians depend on… Career civilian high-level federal employees, Ones that show up hearings in Congress.
Bloated federal government, that’s what happens If someone doesn’t cleanse the colon. Lol

Sorry for laughing, but you don't seriously expect to get an honest, level answer from rusty, OL?
I failed to notice who I was asking; of course you're right. I was and still am hopeful though that someone can answer it. I wonder if Bolton's objection to all this is part of why he was fired.
Na, He is a deep state sort of guy… Like all high level civilian federal employees they have to justify their jobs somehow...
Lol

He's deep state now?

God damn, ain't that the truff? I mean really, these Orange Cult followers will do and say anything to justify the decisions and choices that DJT makes. Even if it adversely affects them. Needless, and to date, very unproductive trade war anyone? And to see them on USMB smack talking Bolton, of all people, is stunningly comical in the way it shows how much of an ass folks like dusty rusty are.
Does your pussy hurt?

After years and years of hatred towards John Bolton progressives seek his allegiance... The desperation is so thick you can smell its stench all over DC. Lol

...All progressives are fucked in the head
I'm not a Bolton fan, but deep state he is not.

After years and years of hatred towards John Bolton progressives seek his allegiance... The desperation is so thick you can smell its stench all over DC. Lol

A. The "deep state" is a figment of the collective conservative imagination.

B. If he was part of this mythical organization he would have testified.
Lol
Na, not really
He wants some retirement… That calls for a book deal.

I never trusted that goober.

It's time to change the Republican narrative. Instead of denying the QPQ, the Republicans ought to just say, "So what?"

Trump though about doing something underhanded, then changed his mind. Maybe he was pushed to change his mind. So what?

There is no there there.

Even if John Bolton testifies and says exactly what the Lefties want to hear, the charges still don't amount to a hill of beans.

It's time to change the Republican narrative. Instead of denying the QPQ, the Republicans ought to just say, "So what?"

Trump though about doing something underhanded, then changed his mind. Maybe he was pushed to change his mind. So what?

There is no there there.

Even if John Bolton testifies and says exactly what the Lefties want to hear, the charges still don't amount to a hill of beans.
Yep,
It was never a impeachable offense… Just another nothing burger. Lol

...and still no Russian connection

He's deep state now?

God damn, ain't that the truff? I mean really, these Orange Cult followers will do and say anything to justify the decisions and choices that DJT makes. Even if it adversely affects them. Needless, and to date, very unproductive trade war anyone? And to see them on USMB smack talking Bolton, of all people, is stunningly comical in the way it shows how much of an ass folks like dusty rusty are.
Does your pussy hurt?
Nope. But we all smell your rotten cooch through the interwebs, troll.

There is no there there.

Yep,
It was never a impeachable offense… Just another nothing burger. Lol

...and still no Russian connection
Article Two, Section Four of the United States Constitution provides that: "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High crimes and Misdemeanors."

Folks like him that defend DJT at all costs are forever angry and negative and want to tear the establishment down just for the sake of doing it to glorify Orange Man Cometh. My 2¢ anyway. But if you get an answer about Bolton, please let me know.

Because he does not worship their god in the White House
The hate for Trump is so high, that even the warmonger John Bolton is held in higher esteem...by the haters.

Seems there is an old saying that politics makes for strange bedfellows
Imagine if Trump did the right and freed Assange. Imagine the outrage on the right and left, if he did this. They would claim it proof he is a Russian traitor.

The ignorance of our time is enormous.

Assange is nothing more than an megalomaniacal fence.
I didn’t think you were a dupe of the establishment, but that post proves me wrong.

Because he does not worship their god in the White House
The hate for Trump is so high, that even the warmonger John Bolton is held in higher esteem...by the haters.

Imagine if Trump did the right and freed Assange. Imagine the outrage on the right and left, if he did this. They would claim it proof he is a Russian traitor.

I didn’t think you were a dupe of the establishment, but that post proves me wrong.

Oh please, move past the hero worship and use your brain.
He dealt in stolen property and he hoarded it and just let us see enough of it to keep us wanting more. With Assange it was always more about him than the information.

Oh please, move past the hero worship and use your brain.
He dealt in stolen property and he hoarded it and just let us see enough of it to keep us wanting more. With Assange it was always more about him than the information.
Yeah that’s what the establishment told you but what he did was journalism. He exposed the wrongs of the elite. Why would you side with the elite? You have nothing in common with them. They wish to hid the truth and imprison the truth tellers. Think!

Forum List

Back