John Durham Case Update: Jury Finds Michael Sussmann NOT guilty of lying to the FBI

Remember when you folks thought having a Trump supporting VP meant he would overturn the 2020 election -- and he didn't...

Is that because Hillary was so powerful that she had more control over Trump's own VP than Trump did?

But apparently, if jurors donated to a person's campaign...that is all it takes......

Who are the 4 jurors who did that again?? and what did the other jurors decide??
The funniest part was McConnell convincing Trump that the scotus judges he rammed through would help him.

Thank you for that pathetic snowflake attempted translation / false accusation; however, like the other snowflakes who try to do so, you SUCK at trying to speak for me.

'Giddy', me? No, I am a realist.

So many Democrats have been exposed for having committed crimes in their failed, seditious, treasonous, criminal attempts to take down Trump yet were never brought to justice that I came to the sad reality that none of them would ever be brought to justice for participating in the largest criminal political scandal in US history.

I never expected Schiff or Fang Fang Swalwell to be charged for their perjury and criminal manufactoring and submission of false evidence in Pelosi's bogus faux coup Impeachment attempts.

Just as I never expected Hillary to be charged with her crimes after Comey declared to the world Hillary had broken laws but was too stupid to know she was doing it.

Just as I never expect Pelosi to be charged for engaging in criminal Insider trading... again...which she admitted to.

Democrats play by their own rules and don't believe laws apply to them.

If you don't accept the reality of it...well...you can become triggered and unstable...like you snowflakes. Next thing you know. you're running outside with the other loons, screaming at the sky.

View attachment 652369
Yes giddy...you morons had 938487 posts a month about how Hillary/Obama/Soros was going down because of this investigation....

Before that, you folks were saying that about the Horowitz investigation....and ZERO happened

On the bright side.....Mike Lindell is going to present his evidence that the election was stolen any day now.....but in the meantime, take advantage of the 20% off sale pillows...perfect for crying into, nightly....

20201108_200724.jpg

Unbelievable! Based on the instructions to the jury, this is not a surprise ( the judge told the jury that the text message was not admissible). The trial was held in Democrat DC, presided over by a Democrat judge, and decided by a jury of Democrats. The outcome of the was determined before the trail began. Now that he is acquitted the MSM will spin it that all of the related allegations are false.

1654020468602.jpeg

For the record......presidents don't get locked up......but since Hillary was never president....what makes her so powerful that even a President yelling lock her up for years didn't result in not one criminal investigation...

_misc-FLMnYJFWQAQ36u1.jpg

Sussman said he went to the FBI as a concerned citizen, then billed Hillary for that time.

THATS NOT LYING?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You're an idiot. And that's being polite.

"The failure to convict today, largely was a result, in my judgment, of the fact that the FBI has to establish that not only was Jim Baker – their general counsel – lied to, but the lie was material," Vance told MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell in the noon hour Tuesday. "And of course, the defendant Mr. Sussman maintained that he never lied about who he represented or why he was there. And also the lie even if there was one wouldn't have been material because the FBI would have still investigated this information."

"So this entire situation smacks of sour grapes," Vance continued, referring to the Durham investigation itself. "Perhaps, at best, an effort by former Attorney General Bill Barr to curry favor with the [Trump] White House. At worst an effort to appease Donald Trump and investigate one of his pet theories: what Trump always called 'the Russia hoax.'"

You can stop lying now - you've been busted. You don't speak for anyone on this board except yourself ... and yiu even suck at that.
Giddy....real giddy...

So giddy that in order to come down off of it - you are now in the denial stage of depression....

<<--were you on it being giddy??

And yours truly....

and I quote:

"Getting rid of the investigation won't be as easy as Democrats / Biden hoped....but does not mean Durham will deliver a report damaging Biden or one that will result in any MORE charges / convictions than that of Clinesmith...."

You said that, remember??

u are a clown....

Yep. Durham should have been fired the day Biden was sworn in. This should never have been allowed to continue. Garland now needs to fire Durham, and he needs to do it today, as in right now. This farce is over.
There is a palpable STENCH coming from that courtroom, Skews! Any reasonable person knows that Sussman lied to the FBI and WHY he lied to the FBI! That farce of a verdict doesn't change that. See you in November.

You just made that up.
Thank you for self-identifying as a clueless Sussmann / Hillary supporter.

It was part of the evidence submitted by the prosecution.

Sussmann charged Hillary for 1 hour of his services, the exact time and day he met with the FBI / Baker.

He also charged her for 2 fast drives / USBs ... and - what an Amazing coincidence - he gave Baker 2 USB drives filled with false Russian Bank Connection BS...

...and in ANOTHER amazing coincidence, Hillary's own campaign manager testified Hillary knew about the Russian Bank Connection BS and gave Sussmann the 'green light' to take it to Baker / the FBI...

....and in ANOTHER amazing coincidence Obama was briefed that Hillary was going to do something like this before the election.

Last edited:
We know it was a plant of a lie to get Trump impeached.

It seems to me the Mueller investigation was orchestrated as a witch hunt, and the cult leaders were banking on Trump firing Mueller.

When Trump did not fire Mueller, and Mueller came up with NOTHING, the cult panicked and impeached Trump for the Ukraine phone call.

You're an idiot. And that's being polite.

"The failure to convict today, largely was a result, in my judgment, of the fact that the FBI has to establish that not only was Jim Baker – their general counsel – lied to, but the lie was material," Vance told MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell in the noon hour Tuesday. "And of course, the defendant Mr. Sussman maintained that he never lied about who he represented or why he was there. And also the lie even if there was one wouldn't have been material because the FBI would have still investigated this information."

"So this entire situation smacks of sour grapes," Vance continued, referring to the Durham investigation itself. "Perhaps, at best, an effort by former Attorney General Bill Barr to curry favor with the [Trump] White House. At worst an effort to appease Donald Trump and investigate one of his pet theories: what Trump always called 'the Russia hoax.'"

Good for Sussman to get away with lying.

We all know he lied.

Thank you for self-identifying as a clueless Sussmann / Hillary supporter.

It was part of the evidence submitted by the prosecution.

Sussmann charged Hillary for 1 hour of his services, the exact time and day he met with the FBI / Baker.

He also charged her for 2 fast drives / USBs ... and - what an Amazing coincidence - he gave Baker 2 USB drives filled with false Russian Bank Connection BS...

...and in ANOTHER amazing coincidence, Hillary's own campaign manager testified Hillary knew about the Russian Bank Connection BS and gave Sussmann the 'green light' to take it toBaker / the FBI...

....and in ANOTHER amazing coincide ce Obama was briefed that Hillary was going to do something like this before the election.
What you posted requires 1 oz of critical thinking skills. Fort Fun Indiana is about a pound short of that.

Giddy....real giddy...

So giddy that in order to come down off of it - you are now in the denial stage of depression....

And yours truly....

and I quote:

"Getting rid of the investigation won't be as easy as Democrats / Biden hoped....but does not mean Durham will deliver a report damaging Biden or one that will result in any MORE charges / convictions than that of Clinesmith...."

You said that, remember??

u are a clown....
Absolutely, I remember this, and I am flattered that you are so obsessed with me that you actually searched through all my posts to find these 3 that triggered you the most.

:p

So you are triggered by facts and posts negative to the co-conspirators Hlary, Biden, etc...

YOUR emotional, unstable, triggered OPINION has driven your attempt to tell ME how I was feeling. You poor, ignorant arrogant, delusional bastard.... Again, you speak for no one on this board but yourself ... and you even suck at that, as has been proven.

Bwuhahahahaha

Perhaps I should start calling you 'Nostradumbass' for your lack of ability to predict events and to speak for others.

Last edited:
Absolutely. So you are triggered by facts and posts negative to tge co-conspirators Hlary, Biden, etc...

YOUR emotional, unstable, triggered OPINION has driven your attempt to tell ME how I was feeling. You poor, ignorant arrogant, delusional bastard....

Bwuhahahahaha

Perhaps I should start calling you 'Nostradumass' for your lack of ability to predict events and to speak for others.

Remember when you were so giddy about the Durham investigation that you were dumb enough to think this would result in something happening to Biden?

And now here you are, trying to save face and calling everyone else triggered just because we are laughing at you??

EwsyGovW8AAJ4xV.jpg

....you are a clown....

Forum List

Back