John Kelly calls Robert E. Lee an "honorable man"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
After lying about an African American Congresswoman, John Kelly called the pro- slavery man in charge of trying to break up the USA an "honorable man".

Axios on Twitter

This sure will dispel the belief that Kelly is racist.
:eusa_wall:

After lying about an African American Congresswoman, John Kelly called the pro- slavery man in charge of trying to break up the USA an "honorable man".

Axios on Twitter

I watched the interview tonight with Ingraham. Kelly is right. Lee was indeed an honorable man. As he explained tonight, things were thought of differently back then. People believed in fighting for your state more than for your country and that's what Lee thought he should do, fight for his state, Virginia.

American negro people and redskins still owned more slaves than republicans.

Which poster is more ignorant?

Luddley or this Ted Frazier loser?

Axios on Twitter

Robert E. Lee was an extremely honorable man, and the best tactician / general in both sides. He only fought on the side of the south for his beloved state.

The Congresswoman is a well-known Trump-hater, far less honorable than Robert E. Lee.

Kelly was right in that the left has become despicable, trampling on everything sacred in this country, even going as fas as to be willing to use dead soldiers and their families for political attacks.

Axios on Twitter

I watched the interview tonight with Ingraham. Kelly is right. Lee was indeed an honorable man. As he explained tonight, things were thought of differently back then. People believed in fighting for your state more than for your country and that's what Lee thought he should do, fight for his state, Virginia.

Our modern American Communists insist upon applying 21st Century mores to 19th Century thought. That's how they obfuscate issues.

If you are judging Lee by the standards of today he's not if you are judging him by the standards of the time he lived in he is. Trying to judge people who lived 150 to 200 years ago by todays standards is pretty dumb.
Its only dumb if they didnt think slavery was wrong back then. They knew it was wrong but kept it in place. I call bullshit on your plea not to judge them by todays standards.

Axios on Twitter

Robert E. Lee was an extremely honorable man, and the best tactician / general in both sides. He only fought on the side of the south for his beloved state.

The Congresswoman is a well-known Trump-hater, far less honorable than Robert E. Lee.

Kelly was right in that the left has become despicable, trampling on everything sacred in this country, even going as fas as to be willing to use dead soldiers and their families for political attacks.
Bobby Lee was just another inbred recessive white monkey. In order to be honorable you do what you believe is right. He never did that. He talked out the side of his neck about slavery being evil but yet he kept slaves and fought for the losers that wanted slavery at all costs.

If you are judging Lee by the standards of today he's not if you are judging him by the standards of the time he lived in he is. Trying to judge people who lived 150 to 200 years ago by todays standards is pretty dumb.
Its only dumb if they didnt think slavery was wrong back then. They knew it was wrong but kept it in place. I call bullshit on your plea not to judge them by todays standards.
I call bullshit on everything you post only a fool applies today’s standards to people who lived over 150 years ago if you wish to be that fool so be it I won’t waste anymore time on you.

Axios on Twitter

How dare you refer to that half baked kooky congresswoman as a negro...YOU RACIST! Why isn't she just a "congresswoman"?
Robert E. Lee is THEE American badass!
Anyone who isn't un-American filth and has studied 6th grade U.S. history knows this.
Just think, if you would have lived in the U.S. between 1619 and 1860 and been even semi successful you would have owned a slave or two as well.
Further, consider this; Cavemen (Neanderthals) were cannibals and had sex with their own children....how far back should we go? How retarded are you to think you should ostracize our ancestors and the way they lived in their times?
THINK RETARD!

Axios on Twitter

The last time we had honorable men like that around they burned the White House to the ground. Honestly, I've heard worse suggestions.

Lee was an honorable man and one of high integrity.

The black congresswoman had a chance to be a congresswoman and chose to be black.

I call bullshit on everything you post only a fool applies today’s standards to people who lived over 150 years ago if you wish to be that fool so be it I won’t waste anymore time on you.
I could care less what you call BS on. The point is that its a fact.You got any proof they didnt know it was wrong present it or look like a fool. Your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back