John Lewis dead

"I for one don’t care whether the president or his congressional enablers put out disingenuous pablum about John Lewis. Pass and sign a voting rights bill. Name it after him. And then we can talk. Actions not empty words. Lewis always led from the front." - Dastardly Dan Rather

They did it again. Yet another Republican Senator posted a picture with Elijah Cummings, saying it was John Lewis. This time it was Alaska's Dan Sullivan. It’s disgusting. It gives you a real glimpse into what they honestly think of our heroes.

EdP-eXeX0AEUhbD
What’s the problem?

When blacks were doing better pre 1964 than in 2020.. and you don’t do anything, and ignore it. You are worse than any kkk member

Who said I don't do anything and that I ignore it. I have not said anything pro or con about it.

All I have said is that if it is not forced racial segregation, it is not a Jim Crow laws. And you keep arguing.
I’ve already addressed why they are new aged Jim Crow laws

They did it again. Yet another Republican Senator posted a picture with Elijah Cummings, saying it was John Lewis. This time it was Alaska's Dan Sullivan. It’s disgusting. It gives you a real glimpse into what they honestly think of our heroes.

EdP-eXeX0AEUhbD
What’s the problem?

Talking about him like he knew him, and then posting a pic of someone else? That is pretty sad.

EdP-eXeX0AEUhbD
What’s the problem?

Talking about him like he knew him, and then posting a pic of someone else? That is pretty sad.
Marco Rubio did it too

When blacks were doing better pre 1964 than in 2020.. and you don’t do anything, and ignore it. You are worse than any kkk member

Who said I don't do anything and that I ignore it. I have not said anything pro or con about it.

All I have said is that if it is not forced racial segregation, it is not a Jim Crow laws. And you keep arguing.

I don't really give a rat's ass why you think they are the "new aged Jim Crow laws". They are not Jim Crow laws unless they are about forced racial segregation. I gave you the definitions from 3 sources. They all said the same thing. Jim Crow laws were racial segregation laws.

You want to redefine what a Jim Crow law is, but that doesn't work. Now you are just arguing to safe face and not admit you didn't know what you were talking about.

EdP-eXeX0AEUhbD
What’s the problem?

Marco Rubio did it too

Rubio must have been a good friend of Lewis' too, huh?

I don't really give a rat's ass why you think they are the "new aged Jim Crow laws". They are not Jim Crow laws unless they are about forced racial segregation. I gave you the definitions from 3 sources. They all said the same thing. Jim Crow laws were racial segregation laws.

You want to redefine what a Jim Crow law is, but that doesn't work. Now you are just arguing to safe face and not admit you didn't know what you were talking about.
Cool story

Cool story

Not a story. Facts. Jim Crow laws are about racial segregation. That is it. You want to make it about other things because you got caught running your mouth about things you don't know. Next time sit down and let the grownups talk. John Lewis did not support Jim Crow laws.

Cool story

Not a story. Facts. Jim Crow laws are about racial segregation. That is it. You want to make it about other things because you got caught running your mouth about things you don't know. Next time sit down and let the grownups talk. John Lewis did not support Jim Crow laws.
Are you saying that there are white people that are moving into these black neighborhoods!? Lol

Cool story

Are you saying that there are white people that are moving into these black neighborhoods!? Lol

Are you saying that white people are not legally allowed to move into these black neighborhoods? Because THAT is the point. They call them Jim Crow LAWS for a reason.

If these neighborhoods were black because of Jim Crow Laws, then when a white girl moves in with her boyfriend, she would be arrested.

Cool story

Are you saying that white people are not legally allowed to move into these black neighborhoods? Because THAT is the point. They call them Jim Crow LAWS for a reason.

If these neighborhoods were black because of Jim Crow Laws, then when a white girl moves in with her boyfriend, she would be arrested.
No they created policy within the laws to keep people out.. they are definitely divided by race.. Pretending that these neighborhoods are unsegregated because they don’t say Jim Crow law.. then you are just as racist as the DemocratsWhere in the 1960s

Cool story

No they created policy within the laws to keep people out.. they are definitely divided by race.. Pretending that these neighborhoods are unsegregated because they don’t say Jim Crow law.. then you are just as racist as the DemocratsWhere in the 1960s

Yet again, you try to makeup what I said. I would think you would know I would see it and point it out. But you are pretty hard headed.

I have not pretended that the neighborhoods are not segregated. I am simply saying that there are no Jim Crow laws that force them to be segregated. If a white person bought a house in that neighborhood, they could move in and live there. Under Jim Crow laws, they could not.

Cool story

Yet again, you try to makeup what I said. I would think you would know I would see it and point it out. But you are pretty hard headed.

I have not pretended that the neighborhoods are not segregated. I am simply saying that there are no Jim Crow laws that force them to be segregated. If a white person bought a house in that neighborhood, they could move in and live there. Under Jim Crow laws, they could not.
Your so slow

When I think about John, I think about a scripture in Genesis…‘There were giants in the earth in those days,’

John, at a whopping 5’9, was the tallest person in Congress and never, ever tried to call attention to his height.

Cool story

Your so slow

Me?? LMAO!! First of all, it would be "you're", not "your".

But most importantly, the term "Jim Crow Law" concerns a very specific type of law. One that forces racial segregation. I have told you that over and over. I showed you several links that said the same thing. And yet you continue to try and pretend that Jim Crow laws are any law that works against black people. That is absolutely, unequivocally wrong. No matter how many examples you try to bring up, the specific definition of the term "Jim Crow law" does not change.

Forum List

Back