John McCain go's back to the hill!

Partisanship shouldnt go down the road of petty personal attacks. You are way over the line with your OP and you obviously don't know what the fuck you are talking about. You may feed off this kind of ugliness and enjoy trying to shock people by stirring up this kind of controversy. It only tells me that you are most likely a very bitter and unhappy person. I feel sorry for you.

Not really. Just sick of hasbeen political animals making my vote not matter because they have an image to sell. Congress will be a much more productive body with McCain dead. There is also the issue that old man gots a tumor in his brain. He should responcible and step down, but his vanity is to important.

Your grammar is atrocious and yet somehow predictable. "he should responcible"? why should anyone care what you say when don't even make an attempt yourself? Your posts read like you have a brain tumor. Get spellcheck, get a dictionary, get a life.

Or, just don't read it. Now run along and fuck off.

Read it? More like deciphering the angry ramblings of an impotent moron.

Okay then. Stop it and you will feel better. I mean, why waste time?

Why are you wasting everyone's time?

He is free to express his opinion, no matter how disgusting that they may be. John McCain fought so he could speak freely about McCain. In turn we are free to call him an idiot for his opinion. He should be thank people like McCain who fought for his freedom.
He can't say whatever he wants and I can call him worthless scum for saying such things. I think we are in agreement

Yes I can. Don't like it ? Tell a mod. Otherwise fuck your self. You can watch fox and friend and cry.
That was a typo, i meant to say you that CAN say whatever you want. You do a pretty good job at discrediting yourself so feel free to carry on.

Meh most American really want McCain to go away. That way we don't have a guy who say a war pit continuing to try and send our kids off to pointless wars. That, and we won't have senators posing for pictures with terriorist and lobbying to give them better guns. Fuck McCaine. His time is past and he needs to get it.
Yeah, many people may want McCain to go away, I don't agree with much of what he says and does and i'm not a big supporter of his. Critique his politics, those arguments are fine to make. There is no reason or excuse to use the disgraceful attacks and wishes for death that you have repeated stated. You display a lack of basic humanity and compassion which really does display you as a mentally ill piece of shit. Do yourself a favor and seek help.

A person IS their politics. And just like I said, he only came back to grandstand. It proves only one thing. To John McCain vanity matters more the name patriotism.

Not really. Just sick of hasbeen political animals making my vote not matter because they have an image to sell. Congress will be a much more productive body with McCain dead. There is also the issue that old man gots a tumor in his brain. He should responcible and step down, but his vanity is to important.

Your grammar is atrocious and yet somehow predictable. "he should responcible"? why should anyone care what you say when don't even make an attempt yourself? Your posts read like you have a brain tumor. Get spellcheck, get a dictionary, get a life.

Well you keep clicking. Your fault not mine.

I mean no disrespect for John McCain as a man or as a warrior / soldier / vet. I do, however, have a slight problem with his view / commitment to remaining in office.

His actions leave me with the impression that he believes he had to rush back to the Senate because he is indispensable, that he can not be replaced. No offense, John, but only in your own mind. Let's be honest, the health care bill is going NO WHERE, Ryan and McConnell will see to that, so your presence // vote will mean nothing.

He is also an example of why there needs to be TERM LIMITS, not just for politicians but also for USSC Justices.

I read an article that implied / argued that some of McCain's 'odd behavior' for some time could potentially be credited to the tumor he has had for a while. Great - who knows how much potential harm that could have caused.

Anyone remember Strom Thurmond from SC? A little secret most people outside of SC does not know is that Thurmond was already dead his last 2 years in office. They would wheel him out of the freezer at 'Vote Time', use a pulley system to lift his arm for a vote, then push him back into the freezer. The rule that the longest sitting (lasting) politician not proven to be dead controls the most power is what drove his party and South Carolinians to continue this 'Weekend at Bernie's' charade until it went horribly wrong and the secret came out.

John, my dear esteemed fellow vet, you fought the good fight...and now you are as old as dirt, were diagnosed with cancer, and FOR THE GOOD OF YOUR COUNTRY you need to step down. It's not 'All about John' time. It's not about being 'the only one who can save America', John. Let it go... and if you can't it's time to enact TERM LIMITS to help those like you give it up.

IMHO...

Watching his speach to congress right now. Pretty inspiring, a man who is likely facing the end of life, comes back to congress with a message of cooperation and bipartisanship. Condemning the talking heads that do nothing but demonize their political opposition. Calling out the BS that is happening in Congress by our law makers. He has nothing left to gain from this, a man facing death may be the best one suited to speak with a clear mind and pure intentions. I've stated that I haven't been a big supporter of McCain in the past... But today I applaud his message and encourage everybody to pay close attention.

He can't say whatever he wants and I can call him worthless scum for saying such things. I think we are in agreement

Yes I can. Don't like it ? Tell a mod. Otherwise fuck your self. You can watch fox and friend and cry.
That was a typo, i meant to say you that CAN say whatever you want. You do a pretty good job at discrediting yourself so feel free to carry on.

Meh most American really want McCain to go away. That way we don't have a guy who say a war pit continuing to try and send our kids off to pointless wars. That, and we won't have senators posing for pictures with terriorist and lobbying to give them better guns. Fuck McCaine. His time is past and he needs to get it.
Yeah, many people may want McCain to go away, I don't agree with much of what he says and does and i'm not a big supporter of his. Critique his politics, those arguments are fine to make. There is no reason or excuse to use the disgraceful attacks and wishes for death that you have repeated stated. You display a lack of basic humanity and compassion which really does display you as a mentally ill piece of shit. Do yourself a favor and seek help.

A person IS their politics. And just like I said, he only came back to grandstand. It proves only one thing. To John McCain vanity matters more the name patriotism.
That is complete nonsense. Seriously man, seek help.

I mean no disrespect for John McCain as a man or as a warrior / soldier / vet. I do, however, have a slight problem with his view / commitment to remaining in office.

His actions leave me with the impression that he believes he had to rush back to the Senate because he is indispensable, that he can not be replaced. No offense, John, but only in your own mind. Let's be honest, the health care bill is going NO WHERE, Ryan and McConnell will see to that, so your presence // vote will mean nothing.

He is also an example of why there needs to be TERM LIMITS, not just for politicians but also for USSC Justices.

I read an article that implied / argued that some of McCain's 'odd behavior' for some time could potentially be credited to the tumor he has had for a while. Great - who knows how much potential harm that could have caused.

Anyone remember Strom Thurmond from SC? A little secret most people outside of SC does not know is that Thurmond was already dead his last 2 years in office. They would wheel him out of the freezer at 'Vote Time', use a pulley system to lift his arm for a vote, then push him back into the freezer. The rule that the longest sitting (lasting) politician not proven to be dead controls the most power is what drove his party and South Carolinians to continue this 'Weekend at Bernie's' charade until it went horribly wrong and the secret came out.

John, my dear esteemed fellow vet, you fought the good fight...and now you are as old as dirt, were diagnosed with cancer, and FOR THE GOOD OF YOUR COUNTRY you need to step down. It's not 'All about John' time. It's not about being 'the only one who can save America', John. Let it go... and if you can't it's time to enact TERM LIMITS to help those like you give it up.

IMHO...

That, and stop talking. He killed the vote he voted for out of optics. The man has zero integrity. In short, just another career politition like Hillary Clinton.

That is complete nonsense. Seriously man, seek help.

Nope. McCain needs to go. HE is washed up. HIs day has passed and the sun has set on his career.

Well you keep clicking. Your fault not mine.

Sometimes you just have to warm yourself by the dumpster fire.

It's a news thing. It's like everyone can relax no because John is here. Really it's sad. Here you have some guy doing his damndest to matter. Here is a man whose more concerned with his legacy then anything else and we are supposed to e impressed by answamp critter going for one more swim in the swamp before he croaks? Mr McCain should consider that his brain tumor is a blessing to most who live outside his district. So let the washed up McCain have his vote so he can hurry up and die feeling like he mattered. In the end he is nothing but a dying politician and member of the political elite. After this vote it would be good if the other politicians put McCain in a corner until he dies, and they can name a municipal airport after him and America can move on. Hopefully Lindsey Graham will be too heart broken to run again, but that's a blessing for another day/

Always fascinating to get a little glimpse into the mind of a Trump voter.

Nope. McCain needs to go. HE is washed up. HIs day has passed and the sun has set on his career.
HE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE...

"Today the average American is 20 years younger than their representative in Congress. This should come as no surprise, considering that over the past 30 years the average age of a Member of Congress has increased with almost every new Congress."

"The average age of the Democratic House leadership is 72 years old, whereas the average age of Republican House leadership is 48 years old."

The 115th Congress is among the oldest in history

It's a news thing. It's like everyone can relax no because John is here. Really it's sad. Here you have some guy doing his damndest to matter. Here is a man whose more concerned with his legacy then anything else and we are supposed to e impressed by answamp critter going for one more swim in the swamp before he croaks? Mr McCain should consider that his brain tumor is a blessing to most who live outside his district. So let the washed up McCain have his vote so he can hurry up and die feeling like he mattered. In the end he is nothing but a dying politician and member of the political elite. After this vote it would be good if the other politicians put McCain in a corner until he dies, and they can name a municipal airport after him and America can move on. Hopefully Lindsey Graham will be too heart broken to run again, but that's a blessing for another day/

Always fascinating to get a little glimpse into the mind of a Trump voter.

Lol. Like Democrats ain't said worse. You are even more disgusting with all your false indignation. It's just disgusting. Honestly, if one looked into the mind of an avrage Trump voter they would not see "GO TRUMP" so much as they would see "NOT HILLARY "! Most of America want McCain and his like gone by any means. That's why Trump.

HE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE...

"Today the average American is 20 years younger than their representative in Congress. This should come as no surprise, considering that over the past 30 years the average age of a Member of Congress has increased with almost every new Congress."

"The average age of the Democratic House leadership is 72 years old, whereas the average age of Republican House leadership is 48 years old."

The 115th Congress is among the oldest in history

You can see all their votes. All are public knowledge. Half these guys want ACA. Whatever it takes to keep the government gravy flowing. McCain is only one of many.

Fuck John McCain
I dont really wish him death but i will be glad not to see his crazy ass in Congress anymore.

Fuck John McCain
I dont really wish him death but i will be glad not to see his crazy ass in Congress anymore.
At least he has never claimed to have visited all 57 states, claimed Guam would flip over if we put more troops on the island, or suggested Russian has invaded Korea. :p

Fuck John McCain

Death is a forgone conclusion. Hiding from it only looks bad, it not as bad as this grandstanding he is doing. A primary list needs to be made and McCains replacement needs to be sent in. McCains time is over. He should go be with his family as Ameritrust ain't into the long goodbye with him in particular.

I guess I stand corrected a little - McCain's vote did matter. He tied the vote, and Pence broke the tie.

Senate health bill clears test vote, aided by McCain

McCain doesn't and never did have anyone's interest but those of his image on his mind during this vote. In the end, ACA go's, there will be one less voice hollering to go off to war all over the world (for now) and congress won't be held up by his grandstanding and makeout sessions with Lindsey Graham anymore. John McCains leaving was only anticipated less then Obama leaving the whitehouse by America. Hopefully it all irons out in '18.

vicious thread of the day ?

Or even close. Way worse on this board in this section. Jones, he will vote against whatever tie vote is because he is legacy building and nothing more. If he wants to do that's fine, let him pay for travel and lodging and kick him out of all of his committees. I point to his weirdness at the Comey hearings. Keep him around as a mascot but keep him out of everything important until he croaks.
what do you do for a living ? i'm a little curious.

I locate all your utilities. Awesome job, especially here in Texas where we are about two years behind in our locates because they are doing so much building. We smoke Arizona branch by about 200% we are so busy.
there are 4 grids, texas being the most autonomous ?

is this you ?

300px-NERC-map-en.svg.png

vicious thread of the day ?

Or even close. Way worse on this board in this section. Jones, he will vote against whatever tie vote is because he is legacy building and nothing more. If he wants to do that's fine, let him pay for travel and lodging and kick him out of all of his committees. I point to his weirdness at the Comey hearings. Keep him around as a mascot but keep him out of everything important until he croaks.
what do you do for a living ? i'm a little curious.

I locate all your utilities. Awesome job, especially here in Texas where we are about two years behind in our locates because they are doing so much building. We smoke Arizona branch by about 200% we are so busy.
there are 4 grids, texas being the most autonomous ?

Mmm, maybe underground in most cases, but kind of not. An engineer would need to explain it and I'm not one of those.

Forum List

Back