John McCain go's back to the hill!

Meh most American really want McCain to go away. That way we don't have a guy who say a war pit continuing to try and send our kids off to pointless wars. That, and we won't have senators posing for pictures with terriorist and lobbying to give them better guns. Fuck McCaine. His time is past and he needs to get it.

You really have a low opinion of Americans. Moist Americans would want you to go away. Trump is backing terrorists in Iran by disengaging in Syria. Maybe we can chip in so you can get it.

Moist Americans. It's a wonder HappyJoy hasn't been back on this thread ripping you a new one, he was the English cop earlier. Maybe he only goes after rightwing misspelling and not left. :dunno:

Just kidding and keeping it light.

It's a simple typo and they happen. Crixus has difficulty getting through a single post without showcasing his losing battle with English.

So, frothing, making little sense and then throw horrendous grammar on top of that and you'll sound like a raving idiot.

You have good grammar and you come of as a raving idiot, what is your explanation for that? :)

You lack perspective.

You lack humor.

Watching his speach to congress right now. Pretty inspiring, a man who is likely facing the end of life, comes back to congress with a message of cooperation and bipartisanship. Condemning the talking heads that do nothing but demonize their political opposition. Calling out the BS that is happening in Congress by our law makers. He has nothing left to gain from this, a man facing death may be the best one suited to speak with a clear mind and pure intentions. I've stated that I haven't been a big supporter of McCain in the past... But today I applaud his message and encourage everybody to pay close attention.
Why did it take him facing the end of his life to espouse such sentiments? They ring a bit hollow in my estimation.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

They do, but who doesn't have a 'come to Jesus' moment at a time like that?
You really have a low opinion of Americans. Moist Americans would want you to go away. Trump is backing terrorists in Iran by disengaging in Syria. Maybe we can chip in so you can get it.

Moist Americans. It's a wonder HappyJoy hasn't been back on this thread ripping you a new one, he was the English cop earlier. Maybe he only goes after rightwing misspelling and not left. :dunno:

It's a simple typo and they happen. Crixus has difficulty getting through a single post without showcasing his losing battle with English.

So, frothing, making little sense and then throw horrendous grammar on top of that and you'll sound like a raving idiot.

You have good grammar and you come of as a raving idiot, what is your explanation for that? :)

You lack perspective.

You lack humor.

Did I tell a joke?

Watching his speach to congress right now. Pretty inspiring, a man who is likely facing the end of life, comes back to congress with a message of cooperation and bipartisanship. Condemning the talking heads that do nothing but demonize their political opposition. Calling out the BS that is happening in Congress by our law makers. He has nothing left to gain from this, a man facing death may be the best one suited to speak with a clear mind and pure intentions. I've stated that I haven't been a big supporter of McCain in the past... But today I applaud his message and encourage everybody to pay close attention.
Why did it take him facing the end of his life to espouse such sentiments? They ring a bit hollow in my estimation.

You lack perspective.

You lack humor.

Did I tell a joke?

Read my reply to busybee, at the end I said "Just kidding and keeping it light." You don't find anything funny with "Moist Americans"?

Then after my comment to you I had a smiley face.

For a person that criticizes others and then not to comprehend what "Just kidding" means?

It's okay.

You lack perspective.

You lack humor.

Did I tell a joke?

Read my reply to busybee, at the end I said "Just kidding and keeping it light." You don't find anything funny with "Moist Americans"?

For a person that criticizes others and then not to comprehend what "Just kidding" means?

It's okay.

I didn't realize I wasn't keeping it light.

You lack perspective.

You lack humor.

Did I tell a joke?

It's okay.

Didn't realize you were dense. For a person that calls themselves HappyJoy, you don't seem to be. Lol!

My guess would be that he was playing the game, like most/all politicians do. I'd think that when people who get diagnosed with something like McCain has, or people who have near death experiences, they get a certain kind of clarity and change of perspective that is a bit more genuine. Not saying everybody should agree with everything he says, I'm just saying it's worth an objective listen... Wouldn't you agree?

You lack perspective.

You lack humor.

Did I tell a joke?

It's okay.

Didn't realize you were dense. For a person that calls themselves HappyJoy, you don't seem to be. Lol!

I guess we're not keeping it light anymore. :crybaby:

You lack humor.

Did I tell a joke?

It's okay.

I'm keeping it light, this is all fun and games for me. I don't take anyone on here seriously, that would be silly now, wouldn't it.

Did I tell a joke?

It's okay.

I'm keeping it light, this is all fun and games for me. I don't take anyone on here seriously, that would be silly now, wouldn't it.

I think your silly, champ. :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back