John Stewart nails it. Court vs No court

Perhaps only to delusional Trump supporters. But like Stewart is showing. All the shit Trump said outside of court is smoke and mirrors

17% of Americans trust the criminal justice system, and this from July 2023. You all keep picking at weeds--politicians ALWAYS massage the truth--while plowing down the entire forest.

I no longer care. Have at it.

17% of Americans trust the criminal justice system, and this from July 2023. You all keep picking at weeds--politicians ALWAYS massage the truth--while plowing down the entire forest.

Haha… 17% down from what? Low 20%?? You’ve had an ex president railing against our institutions for years. Making claims that he doesn’t have the balls to make in court, because he can’t prove anything he is saying. Yall are suckers following a con man. Unbelievable

Perhaps only to delusional Trump supporters. But like Stewart is showing. The shit Trump says outside of court is smoke and mirrors. When it comes time to prove it. He has nothing
He returned as a shill for the election. Know who to trust. And when they fail you, jettison them. Prog comedy shows spewing politics for the benefit of their own.

Haha… 17% down from what? Low 20%?? You’ve had an ex president railing against our institutions for years. Making claims that he doesn’t have the balls to make in court, because he can’t prove anything he is saying. Yall are suckers following a con man. Unbelievable

Is the fact that politicians say different things to different people a revelation to you?

John Stewart is the man. Love how he lays out the Trump bluster by showing the media statements vs the in court statements.

Yeah, it's all pretty clear. It's right there in front of them. And they'll defend it all day, usually by changing the subject and attacking.

Another demonstration of the blind intensity of this thing.

Yeah, it's all pretty clear. It's right there in front of them. And they'll defend it all day, usually by changing the subject and attacking.

The first thing Stewart says is the courts are the "last remaining guardrail".

Americans didn't believe that before "convicted felon"; they SURE don't now.

Imagine trying to select jurors now. Ha! Downward spiral

Republicans have been undermining our institutions for a longtime.

Who is “they” asshole?

John Stewart is the man. Love how he lays out the Trump bluster by showing the media statements vs the in court statements.

Like when dembots lead by Xiden called Kyle Rittenhouse a white nationalist murdered, v in court, and even after the verdict

Who is "we"? I respect the Court that convicted Trump. I will support the verdict in Biden court. Will you? I do think it is 50 50 either way right now.,

Forum List

Back