🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joshua Young Trial

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Apparently this kids dad murdered his 14 year old step-brother Trey because the step-brothers mother aborted his baby, and originally put the blame on Joshua because he thought he would get a lower sentence because he was a juveniille.The plan backfired and the dad got a life time sentence for murder and is now saying his son had nothing to do with it. Joshua is now up for trial becasue he is thought to have been involved in some way. The courts are still trying to get a jury and family members are all over the place on news shows saying diffrent things about the Joahua and his step-brother Trey Swicker being friends and Joshua would never have anything to do with his murder. To the boys were into all kinds of stuff at Joahua's father's house and he did know his fathers plans to kill Trey. What I can not figure is why this murder father who was on probation at the time was able to get custody of Joahua in the first place? What do you al think of this case?

I have been watching the trial today and so far I just wanna cry for treys father that's on the stand. It's sad. I will have to see more of the trial to make any kind of opinion because I haven't seen much else about it.

I have been watching the trial today and so far I just wanna cry for treys father that's on the stand. It's sad. I will have to see more of the trial to make any kind of opinion because I haven't seen much else about it.

I've been watching it too. The crime being two years ago, I do not think memories will be too good. I wonder if they have any internet records on the kid. you know from social media sights or cell phone records? Teenagers usually talk. I haven't heard yet if they do.

Last edited:

I've been watching it too. The crime being two years ago, I do not think memories will be too good. I wonder if they have any internet records on the kid. you know from social media sights or cell phone records? Teenagers usually talk. I haven't heard yet if they do.

Im not sure about that either. But I know now to watch live stream. Hln got behind today due to commercials I think. Watching the rest of the night to see what they say. I thought I heard somewhere that they didn't have any physical evidence, but not positive on that.

Forum List

Back