Judge Approves Trump's 'Special Master' Request

The PRA contains no enforcement provision.

Hell, they negotiated with Nixon for years after he resigned from the office.
Neither do those republican laws that say an unborn fetus is a "person" under law. Without including any legal sanctions either.
They too rely of existing laws against murder, that now would include a fetus.

Hell, they negotiated with Nixon for years after he resigned from the office.
That's because the PRA wasn't written until 1978, and they got all of nixons records for the National Archives. Even the watergate tapes.

How trite of you.

I read it, it was a political screed.
You didn't read it, or you would call it a political screed. It's filled with nothing but facts, legal citations, and applicable statute and case law.

It reads like a federal court decision.

What you confuse is Trumps motion for a special prosecutor, which is filled with references like "presumptive 2024 presidential candidate", or "likely political opponent".

Trumps reads like a political screed.

It’s why he can’t post anything but pra, no quote
I actually posted all that in a thread I started.
People didn't respond to the thread with any serious debate, since they couldn't refute any thing I posted.

The presidential records act keeps the National Archive from releasing any presidential records for the first 5 years. And gives the president and the ex-president the right to invoke claims of executive privilege over PRA documents in the hands of the National Archives.

The current documents seized by the FBI and in the hands of the FBI, which being in the executive branch, the supreme court gave the current president sole authority over invoking executive privilege over executive branch records.

In brief, Trump has executive privilege over the records he turned over to the National Archives, but Biden has executive privilege over the records Trump failed to turn over to the National Archives. Which makes a special master moot when it comes to determining executive privilege over the documents seized by the FBI.

People didn't respond to the thread with any serious debate, since they couldn't refute any thing I posted.
Posting the entire pra isn’t what I asked, quote the lines you’re referring to

The presidential records act keeps the National Archive from releasing any presidential records for the first 5 years. And gives the president and the ex-president the right to invoke claims of executive privilege over PRA documents in the hands of the National Archives.

The current documents seized by the FBI and in the hands of the FBI, which being in the executive branch, the supreme court gave the current president sole authority over invoking executive privilege over executive branch records.

In brief, Trump has executive privilege over the records he turned over to the National Archives, but Biden has executive privilege over the records Trump failed to turn over to the National Archives. Which makes a special master moot when it comes to determining executive privilege over the documents seized by the FBI.
the court disagreed with you….the court said a special master was necessary to protect the rule of law from the current regime.

the court disagreed with you….the court said a special master was necessary to protect the rule of law from the current regime.
Still trying to figure out these demofks play in here

yeah having empty folders in a fortified compound guarded by armed federal agents really endangered the security of this country
Let me remind you. That fortified compound is home to guests of all political and national allegiances. They gave a phony heiress access to the president because they thought she was a guest. And another woman, a chinese spy, was let into mar-a-lago because they thought she was a relative of one of the residents.

Mar-a-lago is like when they cleared Lafayette park for Trump. Prior to his arrival, they let anybody in.

Let me remind you. That fortified compound is home to guests of all political and national allegiances. They gave a phony heiress access to the president because they thought she was a guest. And another woman, a chinese spy, was let into mar-a-lago because they thought she was a relative of one of the residents.

Mar-a-lago is like when they cleared Lafayette park for Trump. Prior to his arrival, they let anybody in.
Can’t have em looking at empty folders

Forum List

Back