Judge Approves Trump's 'Special Master' Request

The judge also stopped any further investigation and barred the FBI and DOJ from looking at the documents until the special master has completed their review... she also gave the special master the authority to send Trump's belongings back to him and to stop any future action by the DOJ over this issue....
Huge slap in the face to Garland and Wray... she just sent those two little boys home with notes to their parents.... Buuuuaaahahahaha

But the National Security folks get to keep going over those documents, which are at the heart of the case

The judge just gave the special master the ability to end this investigation if he or she see's fit to do so.

are you drunk alread today? The judge did no such thing....and remember both sides have to agree on who the special master is, thus it cannot be a Trump loyalist.

seems like he has done something
Cried wolf as he usually does.....

The search warrant specifically states they can remove the classified government documents and any close surrounding material..... The personal stuff taken will be sorted out and returned.... I read this is normal procedure.... It helps establish intent and other things.... Like if the national security document was in a drawer or cabinet or special box with his passport, it would show he was aware of the national security document being there in mara lago, and couldn't say as example, that the packers and movers sent it to Mara lago by misstake and he was unaware....

I think you are vastly overestimating what this special master can do for him.
LOL... The special master can show that the Trump raid was a hope and poke.. which it was... He can also stop the drip, drip, drip of potentially damaging evidence from being leaked. that's what you all are so upset about..

I do agree there will be no trial. Neither side benefits from one.
Why, because the idea of an attorney general working as Biden's KJG gestapo, ordering his thugs to raid an ex president's home for the first time in history, over a stupid document dispute will not be very palatable to the American public.

No they do not... no one in the government can look in the boxes until the special master is finished....

you suck at reading.

From the FoxNews link...

The order, though, "shall not impede the classification review and/or intelligence assessment by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence ("ODNI") as described in the Government’s Notice of Receipt of Preliminary Order."

Not sure what it does now that the DOJ has already looked at everything other than ensure nothing new will come out till after the mid-terms, which I guess is good.
Given the discretion with which Garland has proceeded to date there is no reason to believe he would have followed the DoJ protocol on prohibiting announcements concerning ongoing investigations 6 weeks prior to elections. The protocol Comey violated, costing Hillary the election.

He never declassified national security risk material. He can't, without going through the process in place to do such. ...which he did not do.

In fact, one of his approved by a judge, criminal probable causes on the warrant is him having this national security and SCI material taken by him and haphazardly held by him, in Mara Lago, and refusing to give it back, when legally subpoenaed in June for it.
Prove your assertion... There have now been no less than 10 people confirm Trumps order to declassify these documents. It's up to you to prove that he did not. GO!

Cried wolf as he usually does.....

The search warrant specifically states they can remove the classified government documents and any close surrounding material..... The personal stuff taken will be sorted out and returned.... I read this is normal procedure.... It helps establish intent and other things.... Like if the national security document was in a drawer or cabinet or special box with his passport, it would show he was aware of the national security document being there in mara lago, and couldn't say as example, that the packers and movers sent it to Mara lago by misstake and he was unaware....
whatever he cried the court gave him what he wanted over the objection of the xiden regime

justice prevailed

The judge just gave the special master the ability to end this investigation if he or she see's fit to do so.... Garland got punked today... the judge was incredulous over his fighting a special master and the way this was handled....
Are you expecting this special master to throw away their career for Trump? Not going to happen. If this Trump appointed judge tries to stack the deck too much it will all be overturned on appeal.

you suck at reading.

From the FoxNews link...

The order, though, "shall not impede the classification review and/or intelligence assessment by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence ("ODNI") as described in the Government’s Notice of Receipt of Preliminary Order."
That is regarding any classified documents that are so sensitive as to require the NSA to keep those documents from the special master.... but I haven't seen any evidence that they found anything that fits that qualification.... or I'm sure we would already know it....

Are you expecting this special master to throw away their career for Trump? Not going to happen. If this Trump appointed judge tries to stack the deck too much it will all be overturned on appeal.
I expect the special master will do the job she or he is given.... in the name of justice....

Forum List

Back