Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

From the currently running court video (police body cam) , at least 3 things are evident:

Floyd was yelling "I can't breath" repeatedly BEFORE HE WAS PUT IN THE CAR.

He was yelling "I can't breathe" as he was exiting the other side of the car BEFORE HE LAID ON THE GROUND.

The "urine" identified by the know-it-all, off-duty firefighter bimbo was condensate water dripping out of the police car air conditioning system.

As has been addressed many times he might have been having problems breathing before he had the knee on his neck.

That doesn't excuse someone kneeling on your neck for 9.5 minutes while you die as opposed to try and offer medical assistance.

Well, yeah, the autopsy kinda confirms he was.
Nobody could or should be convinced otherwise. The toxicology report shows that Floyd had three time the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system.
Correct. Some people may doubt the toxicology report as they do not trust the police or the government...or they do not understand the toxicology report.

Testimony from witnesses backs up the claim that he was under the influence. Video shows Floyd acting like he's on drugs.

I suppose I should have said "That testimony and video should convince anyone that he was hopped up on drugs." I already had no doubt of it, as can be read in many of my previous posts.

As has been addressed many times he might have been having problems breathing before he had the knee on his neck.
Which adds to the argument that he was on drugs.

That doesn't excuse someone kneeling on your neck for 9.5 minutes while you die as opposed to try and offer medical assistance.

You, just like that off-duty firefighter bimbo, have no idea how much pressure was being exerted by Chauvin's knee touching the back side of Floyd's neck. At one point in one of the videos, I saw Floyd raise his head up a bit and Chauvin's knee go up with it. Watch all the playbacks on C-CPAN.org and you might see the same happening.

To my knowledge, most police officers are neither qualified nor permitted to offer some types of medical assistance. Stomach pumping is probably out of their reach.

Last edited:
Nobody could or should be convinced otherwise. The toxicology report shows that Floyd had three time the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system.
Some people may doubt the toxicology report as they do not trust the police or the government...or they do not understand the toxicology report.

Testimony from witnesses backs up the claim that he was under the influence.

I suppose I should have said "That testimony should convince anyone that he was hopped up on drugs." I already had no doubt of it, as can be read in many of my previous posts.

You, just like that off-duty firefighter bimbo, have no idea how much pressure was being exerted by Chauvin's knee touching the back side of Floyd's neck. At one point in one of the videos, I saw Floyd raise his head up a bit and Chauvin's knee go up with it. Watch all the playbacks on C-CPAN.org and you might see the same happening.

To my knowledge, most police officers are neither qualified nor permitted to offer some types of medical assistance. Stomach pumping is probably out of their reach.

His knee didn't have to be touching him at all. He kept him down on the ground for 9.5 minutes without rendering help and stopping others from doing so.

Some people may doubt the toxicology report as they do not trust the police or the government...or they do not understand the toxicology report.

I suppose I should have said "That testimony should convince anyone that he was hopped up on drugs." I already had no doubt of it, as can be read in many of my previous posts.

Being high and having a very deadly amount of fentanyl in your system are two different ball games. Police deal with intoxicated people all the time and none of them die from their physical actions or restraints.

So the bottom line about this case is what this loser died from. Given the tactic the officer used is a common maneuver used by police all over the country, the jury really has to ask themselves if this officer was complicit in his death, did he contribute to his death, or his death had nothing to do with what this officer did.

As for government mistrust, the same can apply to the autopsy report that hinted the officer played a part.

Correct, because the officer knew he was killing him. :rolleyes:

His knee didn't have to be touching him at all. He kept him down on the ground for 9.5 minutes without rendering help and stopping others from doing so.
As I recall in the trial testimony, the off-duty firefighter bimbo was in civilian clothes and had no badge. Another police officer stopped her from intervening. Chauvin did release Floyd after the real medics arrived.

Correct, because the officer knew he was killing him. :rolleyes:

Many yelled at him that there was something wrong and he simply did not care.

As I recall in the trial testimony, the off-duty firefighter bimbo was in civilian clothes and had no badge. Another police officer stopped her from intervening. Chauvin did release Floyd after the real medics arrived.

I'm not concerned what "you recall".

From the currently running court video (police body cam) , at least 3 things are evident:

He was yelling "I can't breathe" as he was exiting the other side of the car BEFORE HE LAID ON THE GROUND.

The "urine" identified by the know-it-all, off-duty firefighter bimbo was condensate water dripping out of the police car exhaust.
Where do conservatives go to become as stupid as you.

Check the dates on the articles.

What do the dates have to do with it? NYT is notorious for writing misleading and false information. That's besides the fact that Politifact is very left leaning themselves, and update their links when any new factual information comes along.

Many yelled at him that there was something wrong and he simply did not care.

I asked you about that comment before. Are the police supposed to conduct themselves by what a crowd wants, or conduct themselves by how they were trained in the police academy and departmental protocol?

The racists are hoping this killer gets away will killing a black man. They best hope that doesn't happen.

I'm not concerned what "you recall".
All I'm claiming is that is what I remember from the testimony. If you claim otherwise, prove it.

The "urine" identified by the know-it-all, off-duty firefighter bimbo was condensate water dripping out of the police car exhaust.
Where do conservatives go to become as stupid as you.
Watch the videos, stupid.

The racists are hoping this killer gets away will killing a black man. They best hope that doesn't happen.

We hope he doesn't get away if he actually killed him. But given the fact the loser had three times the lethal dose of fentanyl in his body, it's likely he would have dropped dead no matter what the cops did.

Forum List

Back