Judge in Georgia Dismisses Three Trump Charges

Judge Kills Multiple Charges Against Trump in Election Fraud Case​

Pilar Melendez
Wed, March 13, 2024, 9:22 AM CDT

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee quashed six charges against Trump and his co-defendants, but noted that “this does not mean the entire indictment is dismissed.” Three of the six charges involve Trump, who was initially arrested on 13 counts, directly.

Charges quashed against Rudy Giuliani as well.
Several of the charges “lacked sufficient specificity “

Most of the charges remain.

Those dismissed charges can be dropped or refiled with the necessary specifics amended

Democrats solicited the Governor of Pennsylvania to slow-count the ballots if Trump was leading, so they could put up an alternate slate of electors themselves.
LOL......but Trump...........:thup:
Those dismissed charges can be dropped or refiled with the necessary specifics amended
To refile, a new jury would have to be selected and empaneled which would take the case beyond election day.

LOL......but Trump...........:thup:

To refile, a new jury would have to be selected and empaneled which would take the case beyond election day.
I don’t know that to be true given your track record but if that is the case then the remaining charges remain and those are dropped

I don’t know that to be true given your track record but if that is the case then the remaining charges remain and those are dropped
The phone call thing is a key element of the conspiracy issue for a RICO charge.

Given my track record, of what, proving most of your posts are bullshit? :auiqs.jpg:

Democrats solicited the Governor of Pennsylvania to slow-count the ballots if Trump was leading, so they could put up an alternate slate of electors themselves.

This guy is a hero of the left:

Editor’s Note: CNN host Van Jones is the CEO of the REFORM Alliance, a criminal justice organization.

Van Jones is an avowed card carrying communist. He was the one who stepped down as an Obama advisor when his closet was opened.

Libs still shrieking no judge didn’t or it does not mean anything
Now the overzealous retard witch hunters have to be hand held about how to over zealously refile and try try try try try again

There was no “if Trump is leading” in that link.

You lied
The piece was not written on Nov 4, it was prepared in advance.

When that article was published, Trump WAS leading.

If Biden was ahead, they never would have published it.

Pennsylvania didn't flip to Biden until November 6.

What crimes? If you can't even get charges or even a criminal investigation going then why should I believe he committed any crimes?
Charges do not make a crime. A conviction creates the crime. Biden is not charged yet but he is sure in the path to be charged and perhaps even convicted. Your hope is Trump gets convicted. This reminds me about when citizens living in Germany got convicted and many executed.

This guy is a hero of the left:
And so is Larry Lessig, Harvard Law professor who called it a "genius legal insight".

"The key – and this is the critical fact for 2020 as well  –  is that the Democratic slate had also met on December 19, and had also cast their ballots in the manner specified by the Constitution. When they voted, no one knew whether their votes would matter. But at least someone recognized that the only way their votes could matter was if they were cast on the day that Congress had set. History does not record who had that genius legal insight."

Nothing like winning after game time has concluded

After that convenient 8 hour overnight pause in the highly democrat district of Pittsburgh? 2nd largest city in the state?

Okay, back to Flatback Fani.

She has a primary in 2 months. She will face off against Democrat Christian Wise Smith, who is a former Fulton Co. prosecutor and Atlanta Solititor. He has been a vocal critic of Fani's financial shenanigans.

If he knocks her out in the Primary, she's not even on the ballot in November...

Charges do not make a crime. A conviction creates the crime.
No.... criminal make rhe crime.... conviction makes the punishment.
Biden is not charged yet but he is sure in the path to be charged and perhaps even convicted.
So you hope.
Your hope is Trump gets convicted.
My expectation is that he'll be convicted because the evidence against him is overwhelming.
This reminds me about when citizens living in Germany got convicted and many executed.
And you remind me of a little bitch who'll lay down when we convict Trump and haul his ass off to jail.

The original point was states have the power to choose alternate electors.

The Executive Authority in no State choose alternate electors.

You claimed they didn't then proved it in one of your posts.

No state as submitted alternate electros to Congress for Congress to make a call. In 1960 there were multiple electors but under court supervision the Governor submitted the final determination prior to Congress meeting in Joint Session to count the EC votes.

In no case is there such a thing as "alternate" electors selected by the losing party leadership and sent to the National Archivist and the President of the Senate claiming they are the true electors being allowed.

Hence why fake electors in Michigan, Nevada, and Georgia have either pled guilty, pled down to a lesser charge by agreeing to cooperate with information on higher ups, or are still under criminal court indictment.

WW

Forum List

Back