Judge in Georgia Dismisses Three Trump Charges

LOL......but Trump...........:thup:

To refile, a new jury would have to be selected and empaneled which would take the case beyond election day.

I remember Tom Delay very well who was hounded as is Trump by prosecutors in TX. When it ended, Tom Delay was innocent and no further charges were made.

Tom was a R and powerful. It was done to him to ruin him.

No.... criminal make rhe crime.... conviction makes the punishment.

So you hope.

My expectation is that he'll be convicted because the evidence against him is overwhelming.

And you remind me of a little bitch who'll lay down when we convict Trump and haul his ass off to jail.
I was watching last night on TV about two blacks who met in prison who promised each other, if either of us is changed to innocent, we promise the other to come back to help him be found innocent. Both were found guilty in MO and today both are Free with all charges proved wrong as reported by a Judge.

So they had neither done any crime and per you were guilty of the crimes. Yet they are innocent.

This is the second man who was in prison for murder yet the judge set him free and said all charges are dropped.

They haven't even got to the evidence yet. I expect there will be a separate hearing just on the admissibility of that phone call when those motions come up.
He already ruled the phone call cab be used as evidence. Why wouldn't it be admissible?

I was watching last night on TV about two blacks who met in prison who promised each other, if either of us is changed to innocent, we promise the other to come back to help him be found innocent. Both were found guilty in MO and today both are Free with all charges proved wrong as reported by a Judge.

So they had neither done any crime and per you were guilty of the crimes. Yet they are innocent.

This is the second man who was in prison for murder yet the judge set him free and said all charges are dropped.

Sure, poor black people who can't afford a good legal defense get railroaded by the legal system, often. In what way does that describe Trump?

Sure, poor black people who can't afford a good legal defense get railroaded by the legal system, often. In what way does that describe Trump?
The guy I showed you a video of was convicted due to a black woman as an eye witness.
Trump as well as Tom Delay have charges, but since they are and were presumed innocent, that is why I said what I said earlier on. That the Conviction makes the crime. And even convicts are later found innocent. Trump is totally innocent.

The guy I showed you a video of was convicted due to a black woman as an eye witness.
Trump as well as Tom Delay have charges, but since they are and were presumed innocent, that is why I said what I said earlier on. That the Conviction makes the crime. And even convicts are later found innocent. Trump is totally innocent.
Some because some people are eventually exonerated no one is really guilty?

He already ruled the phone call cab be used as evidence. Why wouldn't it be admissible?
There have been no motions on evidence yet, and no rulings issued regarding.

There is another thread about the phone call. The call was recorded by a woman named Jordan Fuchs, she is a deputy to Raffy. Fani had to give Fuchs immunity to testify before the grand jury- meaning the call may have been a privileged communication, in which case there would be grounds for excluding it as "fruit from the poisonous tree".

That will be up to McAfee to decide when the time comes.

ATLANTA (AP) — The judge overseeing the Georgia election interference case on Wednesday dismissed some of the charges against former President Donald Trump, but many other counts in the indictment remain.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee wrote in an order that six of the counts in the indictment must be quashed, including three against Trump, the presumptive 2024 Republican presidential nominee

Now he simply needs to dismiss the entire pony show and he'll really be on the right track. Big Fani should be facing more severe charges than Trump.

My country? It’s your country too, unless you’re really not American.
I'm a child of immigrants. I don't care if frail whites get replaced or Christian nationalists get cuckolded and dominated by the LGTBQ community.

I'm a child of immigrants. I don't care if frail whites get replaced or Christian nationalists get cuckolded and dominated by the LGTBQ community.
Funny, I seem to remember a time when you mocked those who were speaking out against “replacement theory “, now here you are not only admitting that’s your agenda, but cheering it…This is why no one trusts a damned thing you say.

Funny, I seem to remember a time when you mocked those who were speaking out against “replacement theory “, now here you are not only admitting that’s your agenda, but cheering it…This is why no one trusts a damned thing you say.
If I mocked anyone over replacement theory it was in regards to you frail whites being too impotent and pussy to do anything about it.

Well, none the less, that kind of mindset illustrates the problem with you Gen Z idiots…
I'm now a grandfather, and father of a daughter who was born in a foreign county but because I am American, so is she. Your importance in protecting your progeny from replacement isn't my problem. White children now being a demographic minority among their peers is only a problem for you frail whites trying to stop the country from changing.

I'm now a grandfather, and father of a daughter who was born in a foreign county but because I am American, so is she. Your importance in protecting your progeny from replacement isn't my problem. White children now being a demographic minority among their peers is only a problem for you frail whites trying to stop the country from changing.
If you came here legally, and assimilated, I have NO problem with it....But, lying about the motives and reasoning from your political opponents is a weak ass response.

If you came here legally, and assimilated, I have NO problem with it....But, lying about the motives and reasoning from your political opponents is a weak ass response.
Legally? Yes. Assimilated? I dont know what that means. I support the tearing down of your deplorable history and the changing of your culture so I guess I expect you to assimilate to me. Is that what you mean? As for what I'm lying about I don't know what you're referring to. That's my impression of you impotent fucktards. What do I have wrong?

Legally? Yes. Assimilated? I dont know what that means. I support the tearing down of your deplorable history and the changing of your culture so I guess I expect you to assimilate to me.
Yet we are the arrogant American's? Look Goatboy, when I lived in Germany for over 3 years, I went into the society with an open mind, learned German as best I could, hung out with primarily Germans, and enjoyed their culture without trying to tell them they're doing it wrong....People like you that come here and expect America to cater to you, are the arrogant ones, and in most cases would be met with a resounding rebuke...
Is that what you mean? As for what I'm lying about I don't know what you're referring to. That's my impression of you impotent fucktards. What do I have wrong?
What you have wrong is that you're trying to make here whatever shithole you left to come here....If you don't like it here then leave.

Forum List

Back