Judge in Georgia Dismisses Three Trump Charges

Looks like your girl is going to have an uphill legal battle at the same time.....LOL On top of that, the presiding judge has an extreme lack of faith in Willis, now. It's funny, the dems are trying to hit Trump from all sides in a concerted effort..............now the tables are turning in the same way against your girl.....that's priceless.

MSNBC legal analyst Andrew Weissmann called on Fani Willis, the Fulton County District Attorney prosecuting the election interference case against former President Trump and his allies, to resign from the case.
So you pussies are down to begging she leaves your boy alone? :lmao:

What cuckolds you all are. :laugh:

So you pussies are down to begging she leaves your boy alone? :lmao:

What cuckolds you all are. :laugh:
LOL.....she lost probably one, of what she thinks is the prize of Trumps phone call to Raffensperger.

Like Wylie Coyote time......LOL.

LOL.....she lost probably one, of what she thinks is the prize of Trumps phone call to Raffensperger.

Like Wylie Coyote time......LOL.
Except she didn't you fucktard. The charge related to that was dismissed, which she could refile, but the phone call is still evidence in her sprawling rico case where Trump is still facing multiple charges. You know your boy has 91 felony charges right? That a couple got dismissed isn't anything to be celebrating over unless you're a hilarious MAGAt.

Except she didn't you fucktard. The charge related to that was dismissed, which she could refile, but the phone call is still evidence in her sprawling rico case where Trump is still facing multiple charges. You know your boy has 91 felony charges right? That a couple got dismissed isn't anything to be celebrating over unless you're a hilarious MAGAt.
Hold on for the same thing to happen to Biden and his family.

Except she didn't you fucktard. The charge related to that was dismissed, which she could refile, but the phone call is still evidence in her sprawling rico case where Trump is still facing multiple charges.
To refile she has to indict Him before a special grand jury. The previous special grand jury has been dismissed. She would have to pick and seat a new special grand jury which will kick this past election day.
She won't win on that phone call, there is no evidence Raffensperger was pressured to violate the law.
You know your boy has 91 felony charges right?

88 now........

To refile she has to indict Him before a special grand jury. The previous special grand jury has been dismissed.
They can convene another one if they want to. If they don't it's because those charges really aren't that important.
She would have to pick and seat a new special grand jury which will kick this past election day.
She won't win on that phone call, there is no evidence Raffensperger was pressured to violate the law.

88 now........
Again, your boy had 91 felony charges, now 88. Regardless if they refile, conviction on most of these charges means MAGAt Jesus is going to prison for the rest of his life. :funnyface:

Aren't that important or no evidence exists to support the charges.
The one call and the charge (soliciting a violation of oath of office) is like the jay walking charge to the bankrobbers who ran across the street to the getaway vehicle.... :laugh:

The one call and the charge (soliciting a violation of oath of office) is like the jay walking charge to the bankrobbers who ran across the street to the getaway vehicle.... :laugh:

However nothing was solicited.

They can convene another one if they want to. If they don't it's because those charges really aren't that important.

Again, your boy had 91 felony charges, now 88. Regardless if they refile, conviction on most of these charges means MAGAt Jesus is going to prison for the rest of his life. :funnyface:
Your tears in November are going to make great smoothies…

What crimes? If you can't even get charges or even a criminal investigation going then why should I believe he committed any crimes?
It is happening. This mix up perhaps is because all you look for are alleged Trump crimes. I am also watching for the Biden crimes. All in the works.

What crimes? If you can't even get charges or even a criminal investigation going then why should I believe he committed any crimes?
Someday MSNBC will have to admit them, and I’ll hold on to this to beat you over the head with.

Your tears in November are going to make great smoothies…
I don't cry over elections, liberals might, and jan 6ers certainly did and then had a melt down, but I enjoy politics, win or lose whatever battle because it's the war that's important and you've been steady losing that for a while now.

I don't cry over elections, liberals might, and jan 6ers certainly did and then had a melt down, but I enjoy politics, win or lose whatever battle because it's the war that's important and you've been steady losing that for a while now.
Nah brother, I haven’t lost anything…

And yes, the court was overseeing the recount and eventual certification that went from the Governor to Congress.
And I asked you for a citation, and you offered the Honolulu Star piece.

Which says nothing about the court "overseeing the recount and eventual certification".

Courts do not "oversee" State election workers counting ballots.

In fact, the article says the "executive authority" had certified the electors for Nixon. It was only after the recount that the Circuit Court said the electors should go to Kennedy.

The democrat "fake" electors had already "forged" their ballots on Dec 19. The picture in that article shows a democrat party official around a table of democrat "fake" electors, there are no State officials in the picture.
-----------------------
"Although the Hawaii attorney general's office declared that the only "official" electoral votes would go to Nixon, and that the Hawaii recount itself would need a recount if results showed Kennedy ahead, Gov. William Quinn -- a Republican -- notified Congress that Hawaii's votes were Republican."

"The recount was completed by Christmas, and showed Kennedy carrying Hawaii by 115 votes. The Circuit Court ruled that Hawaii's three electoral votes should go to the Democrats, but the governor's office waffled on making the proper notifications. By the time it was decided that a new certificate was necessary, only two days remained before Congress convened on Jan. 6, 1961 and a letter to Congress saying a certificate was on the way was rushed out by registered air mail.

It arrived in time. In the congressional roll call of delegate votes, Hawaii went to Kennedy when Nixon decided not to contest the reversed vote."
-----------------------------
What happened in 2020 is the same thing that happened in Hawaii, the only difference is that the challenges in 2020 were not successful. There was no re-certification of the electoral votes, and the Trump electors were not counted.

For the record, I objected to the pressure that was put on Pence to reject the certificates from the contested States- not on legal grounds but because I view it as repugnant to the Constitution- that an elected official could pick his own electors.

The fact that Republicans put forth a slate of contingent electors is purely a procedural step to preserve the right of that State to have their votes counted.

The remedy you have said is the only option is to just disenfranchise the entire State. That there can be no alternates available at all.

That is not what the law required in 2020. The law obviously contemplated a situation where multiple slates of electors were possible, because it contained the provisions for dealing with that possibility.

Forum List

Back